My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing much happened, except that Kylie started to die a few days ago and I had to hit the reset button to get her back. She's been 4 years old for a long time now. Let's see what channel is on TV.

Memetchi gardening. When the Memetchi waited for her plant to grow, it grew into a Kuchipatchi! Kylie smirked.

If you haven't seen her picture yet, I'll tell you the stats!!

Name: Kylie

Happy: 1 heart

Hungry: 1 heart

Training: full

Weight: 49lbs

Generation: 2nd

Character: :huh:

Current action: walking around the screen (Kylie :wacko: : dum de dum de dum)!

No no NOO! Kylie died while I was at school. I had to reset her because when I checked in food, snack there was 8 balls and in items there was 100 hundred balls. Then in present, food there was a ball and if I pressed A or B my tama froze! I lost Kylie, Cuti, my TV, all my friends, everything. :wacko:

Atleast I have a new tama to enjoy.

I forgot to say that I got a baby girl and named her Cuti after I reset it. She grew from a Teletchi[girl] to Tamatchi to Piropiroritchi so far. More news soon! I have to go and update my siggy.

My little sister or my mom would take care of her and when I left my tama at home that day when she died she had all hearts full.

My sister's tamas didn't die even though they had no hearts full.

For some reason I reset my tama again and now it's a girl and her name is Cuti and she is a Tamatchi. I think she is cute! THis is how many points she has: 4025p

I had to give her a praise and she has 5 training bars now!

I have a V1 and V2 which I might aswell add to this log.

V1:

Name: Himi

Type: Hinotamatchi

Training: 1 bar

Weight: 45lbs

Generation: 1st

V2:

Name: Tamss

Type: UFOtchi

Training: 3 bars

Weight: 31lbs

Generation: 1st

Yay! She turned into an Obotchi yesterday! She is one year old, and this is how many points she has: 9951

My V1:

Ahhhhhh! Just as I was getting him to check his name I caught him dying! I quickly pressed the reset button and saved him. *phew* It seems that I always catch my tamas dying in the act when their sound is off. Let's try again.

V1: light pink

Name: Himi

Type: Hinotamatchi

Training: 4 bars

Weight: 73lbs

:huh:

My V2: light pink with hearts

Tamss the UFOtchi died this morning when I slept in so here's my new tama's log:

Name: Tamss

Type: Hitodetchi

Training: 1 bar

Weight: 19lbs

Generation: 1st (duh!)

Enjoy my tama logs! BTW, today my tamas had cookies in their shops! (except my V1s, they don't have shops).

My Hitodetchi and Hinotamatchi keep beeping (bip bip bip!). I'll let them live, though. I'm not letting any of my tamas die ever again! I'll pause them while I'm at school. And take care of them.

V1: 3 years old, still a Hinotamatchi. And a cute one!

V2: 1 year old, turned into a Nikatchi today. Got a cookie in the shop.

Treat: 3 cookies

Item: 0 items

V3: Still 2, still an Obotchi. Got a cookie in the shop.

Meal:

Scone

sushi

bread

cereal

steak

corn

hotdog

noodles

omelet

omelet

omelet

cherry

hamburger

cheese

beef bowl

Snack:

cone

pudding

tart

apple

cake

cookie

cookie

cookie

cookie

popcorn

cookie

That's all the news for today! More later!

Okay now Himi is 4, and he turned into a :D Masktchi!

Tamss is still 2, still a Nikatchi.

Tamss' interesting info:

3 cookies (still)

Items: empty

Cuti is 3, still an Obotchi.

Cuti's interesting info:

Meal: scone, sushi, bread, cereal, corn, hotdog, noodles, omelet, omelet, cherry, hamburger, cheese, beef, noodles

Snack: cone, pudding, tart, apple, cake, cookie, popcorn, cookie, cookie, grapes

Cuti should evolve today or tomorrow!

[SIZE=30pt]DO NOT POST IN THIS LOG! You can post if you have a COMMENT but if you're ASKING A QUESTION you will not be answered!![/SIZE]

Cuti just beeped for a snack. She has one heart full in happy and one in hungry. I just bought noodles for her. I'll be back tomorrow, because after I finish this post I'm going to the library with my mom and sisters and then my sister wants a turn. She gets an attitude problem when you watch her on the computer! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Himi is a Version1 :chohimetchi: Masktchi.

Tamss is a Version2 Nikatchi.

And Cuti is a Version3 Obotchi.

I LOVE MY TAMAS!! :kuribotchi: :D

I want Cuti to turn into a :marumimitchi: and Tamss into a Whaletchi or Kuchipatchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what?!

While I was in the library I left Cuti in the car and during that time she evolved!

SHE

EVOLVED

INTO....

Pyonkotchi! She is so adorable when she's happy and all the time!

Cuti's items:

blocks

cuckoo clock

Rc car2

stuffed animal

hair gel

costume

ticket(!)

cap

trumpet

ball

music

weights

umbrella

doll

! ! item

I'm going to use the ticket, so stay tuned for more!

Latest posts

Back