My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V1: *gasps* I only left Himi alone for 15 minutes and his hearts were all at 2 and he died! Now I have a baby girl named Kimi.

V2: 4 years old and still a Nikatchi. If I didn't know better, I would've gone crazy cause he won't evolve into an adult!

V3: 5 years old and 36 pounds. That's impressive. Cuti the Pyonkotchi is ready to have babies already!

Kimi just fell asleep for a nap. She's been a very good girl so far. I wonder how far I'll get with her life?

. .

-!-

__

Cute face, huh? Now I've got to go and update my siggy(again :p ).

V1: Kimi turned into a Marutchi! Good girl! *praises Kimi*

V2: Doing nothing really.

V3: Playing with blocks. She can make a great block castle! She looks so cute in her shirt! It's white when you look at it in items and the shop but when you put it on a Pyonkotchi it's black and I bought it at the shop!

Another day, another sadness. Fortunately, hardly anything happened except withthe dying issue o_0

Cuti and Kimi are sleeping while Tamss is sitting in bed reading a book (well I saw him a few minutes ago sitting in bed with a light holding a book!)

A few hours ago Cuti mated with another V3 tama! He was a Kurokotchi and his name was Cutis. They had cute baby girls! Kimi hasn't done much except turn 1 year old. I hope I get :rolleyes: !

So my tamas are all fine, and Kimi will evolve soon. If I have to get off before she evolves I'll tell you what she evolved into tomorrow. But for now, bye! :furawatchi:

I have my V2 (Tamss the :ph34r: ) currently on pause because his battery is low. I put the Nyatchi costume on Cuti the Pyonkotchi this morning - she is sooooo cute! And my V1 (Kimi the Hinotamatchi), well, is just being regular. Walking around the screen, being BORED. (^.^) (^.^ :(

I just got a plane ticket to Hawaii yesterday and I used it! I got a palm tree! And I don't want my Pyonkotchi to leave. I'll pause Cuti at night so she won't leave. :furawatchi:

I love Mametchis and Pyonkotchis!

My V2 was on pause mode for the whole night and day but when I came back from a birthday party at the Y it had the battery sign on but none of the pixels showed! Gr...

My V1 is currently taking a bath. No new updates.

My V3 was brushing her teeth but now she's done. No new updates, except that she's gonna leave tonight! (-_':}) that's my very frustated and sad face. That's what My face sorta looks like right now. :(

I watched Cuti Pyonkotchi leave last night - I set the time forward a bit, and then when she finally left I woke up the baby and named her Kira!. And basically, I took care of her. And my sister's Kurokotchi also went away, and she named the baby Tiffy. Kira! turned into a Kuchitamatchi and Tiffy turned into a Mohitamatchi. They are listed as good friends, or :rolleyes: :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko: on the friend list. :wacko: I already visited my parent in TamaTown! If you want to see, do this:

Username: Hamss

Password: 63661 58694

House: Parents

Then you can see Cuti! If you want to see Cutis the Kurokotchi, do the above, except:

Password: 38122 17154

Then Cutis will show up!

So, Kira!'s growth was Shiroteletchi > Kuchitamatchi. I so want Hinatchi or Hashitamatchi!

Okay, so I forgot my v1's log! She is still a Hinotamatchi, and I've already trained her fully. She got sick only a few times, and she's 70lbs. I think that will get me atleast Tarakotchi!!

My smilie's house:

/ \

/_______________\

| |

| :D |

|__ :angry: ___|

| |

|____ B) _|

| __ |

|_____|__|_______|

:) = Hamai

:D = Mimmy

:D = Hams

More later!

V1:

Name: Kimi

Type: Hinotamatchi

Weight: 70lbs

V3:

Name: Kira!

Type: Hikotchi

Weight: 37lbs

I love my tamagotchis!

Okay, so now I will make a complete list about my tama generations. The hot-pink words stand for odd generations and the light-blue words stand for even generations.

Cuti: Shiroteletchi >> Tamatchi >> Obotchi >> Pyonkotchi

Kira!: Shiroteletchi >> Kuchitamatchi >> Hikotchi

Sorry I haven't been updating you for a bit - I was BUSY!! :)

As you might see in my signature, Kira! has evolved.

This is how I was like when she was evolving:

SHE'S

EVOLVING!

You ready? Keep going down.

You SURE you're ready? Keep going down.

You're REALLY ready?

SHE'S

EVOLVING

INTO.........

Decotchi??!???!!!???!! I actually left Kira! at home with full happy hearts, not paused. When I came back she was a Decotchi. (Decotchi's a tama-stein, it's UGLY)

Latest posts

Back