My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tama is so cute when it watches TV! She has a TV I bought from the shop... let's see what channel is on...

The Mametchi and block tower show. The blocks fell down! he-he!

I really would like to go on eBay right now, and I used to do that, but just today my mom forbid me to, and there are some really cool Original Tamagotchi Gen1's on there! And even one for Buy It Now!! But it's like, 30 bucks for Buy It Now. My mom said if she saw one for Buy It Now 20 bucks, she'd get it!

And Kira! is fine. I'll look at her...

Poopy poopy poopy! She has one poop! *cleans poop* There!

*puts royal costume on Kira!*

She's wearing it...

I got a password!

Password

for ? ?

Still?! The same PW? Oh god why is it always the same password?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing much to say but... Want to know Kira!'s souvenir list? Look below!

1=Passport

2=

3=

4=

5=

6=

7=

8=Cellphone

9=

10=

11=Palm Tree

12=Surfboard

13=

14=

15=Ring

16=Cape

17=Crown

18=Skateboard

19=Balloons

20=

21=

22=

23=Rare CD

24=Rare Shoes

25=

26=

27=

28=Bandai Ribbon

29=Microphone(Mic)

30=Suitcase

31=

32=

I have 14 souvenirs. That's pretty good!

Kira! had a baby! It's a girl! I'm gonna name her Hami... I've been meaning to name a tama that.

I set the clock to 6:59pm, waited a minute, heard a beep, then looked at Kira! and saw THE MATCHMAKER! I was hoping to mate with Hanatchi, Hashizoutchi or Bunbuntchi. The Matchmaker must have read my mind, because she brought a Hashizoutchi! Yahoo!

Hami is playing with Kira! now... I mean she's just walking around the screen...

I'll tell you stats for both of them... but since Hami is still with Kira! I prefer to pretend that Hami actually has logs.

Logs for tamas:

Name: Kira!

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥

Training: ||||||||| (9)

Weight: 38lbs

Generation: 2nd

Username: Hamss

Name: Hami

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥

Training: 0 bars

Weight: 5lbs (or more, since Kira! feeds her alot)

Generation: 3rd

So, Hami is Kira!'s baby, and she has not left yet. I might aswell go visit Cuti the Pyonkotchi in TamaTown.

SET THE TIME TO 11:59!!!

They're both sleeping... and I wonder if Kira! will actually leave Hami...In the 50's of seconds...

OMG! She's leaving! Kira!'s leaving!

Kira! left Hami with me, and now I'm currently playing Get. Hami will probably grow into another Mohitamatchi or Tamatchi, and then become an Obotchi, and then mametchi. I hope!

Here are Hami's stats:

Hungry: ♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 0 bars

Weight: 6lbs

Generation: 3rd generation

Hami is the cutest! Here are her parents:

Name: Kira!

Weight: 38lbs

Type: Decotchi

Password so you can visit her in TamaTown:

Name: Cuti

Weight: 36lbs

Type: Pyonkotchi

Password so you can visit her in TamaTown:

I had to cure Hami because she got SICK! Hami! Sick! Oh my poor little baby - I'll cure you right away! *cures Hami* Phew!

I visited the grandparent's house to see Cuti Pyonkotchi - I got a bicycle (souvenirs), a plant (items), and a FISHING POLE (items)!! The grandparents house is SOOO cute! I love it there! There's also a cute little Hanatchi!! :D She waters a plant! I have 17 souvenirs now - what will I get next...? :lol: B)

Hami is a Patapatatchi evolved from a Kuchitamatchi - cute!

BTW, 2 cool sites you might wanna see:

https://www.bandai.de/

https://www.tamagotchieurope.com/

Bandai.de is a German site, but if you've seen the English version of it then I guess you'll understand it (duh :furawatchi: )

Tamagotchi Europe is a site that is for ConneXions but I have a ConneCTion and it worked there too - some differences though... you can pick different languages!!

I need to find a way to get more people here... I guess I'll do a complete post about my V3.

Health:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: ||||||| [7]

Weight: 53lbs

Generation: 3

Food:

Meal:

Scone, Sushi, Bread, Cereal, Milk, Omelet, Fish, Sandwich, Sausage, Omelet, Fish, Sandwich, Omelet

Snack:

Cone, Pudding, Tart, Apple, Muffin, Apple-pie, Cupcake, Juice, Cupcake, Cheesecake, Apple-pie, French-fries, Apple-pie

Items:

Blocks, Cuckoo Clock, RC Car2, Costume, Trumpet, Weights, Umbrella, Doll, ! !, Shirt, Darts, Mirror, Pen, TV, Drum, Grano-phone, Music, Royal Costume, Pencil, Music Disc, Boom Box, RC toy, Ticket, Pencil

Souvenir #: 18

1-Passport

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-cellphone

9-bicycle

10-skis

11-palm tree

12-surfboard

13-

14-

15-ring

16-cape

17-crown

18-

19-baloon

20-baseball cap

21-teddy bear

22-

23-rare disc

24-rare shooes

25-

26-

27-

28-bandai ribbon

29-microphone

30-suitcase

31-

32-

Busy tama life, if you ask me.

Friends:

Cutis, Kurokotchi

Tamss, (unknown)

Himi, Masktchi

Tamss, (unknown)

Vanes, Megatchi

Kimi, Masktchi

Leum, Hashitamatchi

Tiffy, Mohitamatchi

Cody, Young Mametchi

Tothe, Nikatchi

Girly, Piroriroritchi

Tiffy, Masktchi

Twins, Kuchitamatchi

Egg

Aaaaa, Nikatchi

Family:

History: none

Parent:

Cuti

Pyonkotchi

7 yrs

36lbs

Kira!

Decotchi

8 yrs

38lbs

Phew! How'd ya like that post? ( :furawatchi: talking in funny language :wacko: )

Hami's Biography

[SIZE=8pt]Hami is a V3 Patapatatchi. She is very shy. She likes to visit other tamagotchis, but I can't take her to school. She spends her days walking around the screen. Sometimes I see her walking around and she washed her wings and put a halo on her head! He-he-he!! She's a little angel. She loves to visit her grandma, Cuti the Pyonkotchi or she spends time with her mom, Kira! the Decotchi. They are both only family, so she treasures them likes gold. She likes chests, genie lamps, shovels and plants that gives points - it's like the most exciting thing EVER! She sometimes explodes and gets mad, she loves to eat Sushi, and she loves warm baths, her family, and most of all, ME.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back