My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much has been happening around here, except that Hami's battery is going low, I've reached the limit of foods, that she now has 8094p, and she's turned 5yrs.

Did I tell you Hami connected with a Tamatchi named Brett a few days ago? I didn't connect her again afterwards, do you think that overdid the battery...? <_< <_<

I completely forgot about that I wanted to do Hami's stats! I'm feeling good right now so I'm gonna do 1000 posts! (not really!)

Hami (pyonkotchi)

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: {||||||||-}

Weight: 32lbs

Generation: 3g

Username: Hamss

Last edited by a moderator:
Hami has started a diary!! She said I could write it here.

Dear diary,

I'm Cuti a Pyonkotchi as you all know, and I have a good life. I evolved from a baby to Kuchitamatchi to Patapatatchi to a Pyonkotchi. I wanted to change into something else, different then my G-parent, but what can you say? I just heard an evolving sound from another tama, his name is... umm... Aaaaa! He evolved from a baby boy to Tamatchi to Nikatchi to Megatchi. I can't connect, my battery is running low uh oh.

Bye see you tomorrow! *falls asleep*

By the way, I think I'll leave Hami's lights off for the night. She won't be happy, but her battery is low and a screen full of dark is gonna hurt the battery a lot more then connecting will. o_O

I'm just thinking about how much I would like an Entama - they are so cool!

My V3 Pyonkotchi Hami is walking along the screen.

My debugged V3 Mohitamatchi ! has a thousand poops or something and is sick oh no.

I hope that I can get a Bill - I really would like one! I'll reset the Mohitamatchi. Then I'll see what I get.

The Mohitamatchi is sleeping... really sick ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gggoooooooooodddddddd.

YAY! 100th post! Welcome to my 100th post party!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* :) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ -_- *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~* -_- ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ -_- *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ -_- *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Party!

Hami Pyonkotchi is joining into the celebrations... ! Hinotamatchi is joining into the celebrations... all my tamas that ever lived are joining into the celebrations!

I'll list stats since I'm so happy.

Name: Hami

Type: Pyonkotchi

Happy: ♥

Hungry: ♥

Training: {||||||||-} [8]

Weight: 92lbs

Generation: 3g

Username: Hamss

Oh! My mom said I have to go now so bye! See you tomorrow!!

STILL 6, STILL no Matchmaker! I'm sooooooo angry!! :blink: *screams* *falls off computer chair* Ow!!!

101th post! Fun! I love Pyonkotchis, but a Pyonkotchi for two weeks now is getting BORING. :pochitchi:

Latest posts

Back