Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Camelle. Why Abbie454 when your name is Camelle. Surely it would be more logical to put Camelle454.

um please dont fight, use the PM system and not get this closed, Hey anyone like my pics?
Yes, they're great! You look cute in that one with the Inuyasha plushie.. you're hair looks much blonder, too.

Just another pic of me, I've already gave this on the first page, but this is: Me in my mom's bedroom Hope you like it! What do y'a think?

fg~Cute and all mighty yet powerful kitty!
thanks! she was sleeping and i poked her untill she half-woke up lol she acutlay (sp?) likes it when i poke her! she was purring!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they're great! You look cute in that one with the Inuyasha plushie.. you're hair looks much blonder, too.
Just another pic of me, I've already gave this on the first page, but this is:  Me in my mom's bedroom Hope you like it! What do y'a think?
Umm.. What the heck did you do to your face?! Either that or my computer is messed up..

CuteDancingBailey- That's weird.. maybe just try again. :(

Tamaw/pants your pictures are so cool! I like your dog! My oldest dog is 13, he looks much much older! *gasp* has your dog been on skin fur care?? Taking some Olay for dogs? :p

All of your pics are great!

Umm.. What the heck did you do to your face?! Either that or my computer is messed up..
No, I can't show my whole face on the internet, so I edited it on Paint. I think that I had a bad hair day that day, my hair's never usually sticking out like that. -_-

*Cough*
Yeah, if that's you, why does the URL say Abbie454? I thought your name was Camelle. See, look, I'll even supply the proof that the URL says Abbie454. https://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/Abbie454/113060565_1e4e7007d6_o.jpg

D'oh.
Yes my name is Camelle. Someone suggested my photobucket username. Camelle1986 was taken, so I had to use something diffent. Also my freinds sometimes Call me Abbie, Although I don't necessarly like it. :-/

ツバキ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back