Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I really look like! I'll try and upload some more :D

Camelle

-Edit- My Eyebrows are really black and my hair dark brown that becomes light when you tilt it an angle, my Camrea was just lazy and changed the colors. Oh, and the picture was taken this Febrary.
um..... no offence.... but type in "brown eyed girl" on google images and that is the first one that comes up. and you said it was taken in febuary........... there would be pictures posted on google after that because that was a while ago.

um..... no offence.... but type in "brown eyed girl" on google images and that is the first one that comes up. and you said it was taken in febuary........... there would be pictures posted on google after that because that was a while ago.
Well, the picture was taken in Feburary but was not uploaded until recently. You see, the time it as uploaded doesn't dertermine when it wstaken.

Camelle ツバキ

Yes my name is Camelle. Someone suggested my photobucket username. Camelle1986 was taken, so I had to use something diffent. Also my freinds sometimes Call me Abbie, Although I don't necessarly like it. :-/

ツバキ
Um, I really don't mean to butt-in, but..

You said Camelle1986 was taken? Well, I registered with that username, and it wasn't taken. I had picked that as my username, and it was free. That explains a lot to me.. I think you should tell the truth.

Really sorry to get all back to that subject, but I had a feeling something was wrong about that.

Tamaw/pants your pictures are so cool! I like your dog! My oldest dog is 13, he looks much much older! *gasp* has your dog been on skin fur care?? Taking some Olay for dogs? :furawatchi:
All of your pics are great!
thanx! ^.^

no, we dont give her any fur care.

we'll never be able to get a puppy cuz shez immortal! :furawatchi:

Um, I really don't mean to butt-in, but..
You said Camelle1986 was taken? Well, I registered with that username, and it wasn't taken. I had picked that as my username, and it was free. That explains a lot to me.. I think you should tell the truth.

Really sorry to get all back to that subject, but I had a feeling something was wrong about that.
yes i agree. camelle it is ok if that is not you. just don't say it is. that is plagerisim (sp?)

Lol.. I kind of figured! :D
... I think once Camelle, or *santagotchi* comes in, there'll be bit of a fight.. infact, is that.. smoke I see? :huh: :D
yes i believe that this little smoke wil burn this down. i am going now *whistels* lol

(ps: girl that camelle posted is a model and i have seen her in many places. sorry to if i am making this worse but it is wrong to do that. what if she turns out to be a theif and they see that? they will track you down lol!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nummy has pictures from the dance last night.

:]]]

I'll post them later. Maybe.

Well, the picture was taken in Feburary but was not uploaded until recently. You see, the time it as uploaded doesn't dertermine when it wstaken.

Camelle ツバキ
I suppose your name is also dubhacan on flickr.com? Also that your name is Olivia?

Brown-eyed girl on flickr

Interesting how that works out.

Do a better job next time you try and lie about a picture. It really does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back