Pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, that'd be exciting to see!
furawatchi girl- Don't worry,hopefully Camelle will be able to explain what's going on maturely.
Hahaha I either look high or retarded in ALL of my pictures.

I'm such a nerd. 8]

I suppose your name is also dubhacan on flickr.com? Also that your name is Olivia?
Brown-eyed girl on flickr

Interesting how that works out.

Do a better job next time you try and lie about a picture. It really does help.
yeah i saw that too.

camelle it is better just to say "i look like this" or you just can't post your picture then plagerise (sp?) another person.

yeah i saw that too.
camelle it is better just to say "i look like this" or you just can't post your picture then plagerise (sp?) another person.
Exactly. I'd be pi**ed if I found out some chump kid tried to pass my picture off as theirs. Same with artwork.

Nice excuses, Camelle. If that is even your name.

I don't know what to believe now..

I wish I could post mine, but sadly I'm not allowed. ):

Lawl. No matter where on the internet it is, whenever people gather to share pictures, there's always someone trying to use fakes. It must be sad to think so poorly of yourself that you believe you have to lie and pretend to make people like you. ):

Anyhow, I wanted to say thanks (a little late) for those that complimented the pictures I posted. <3

Lawl. No matter where on the internet it is, whenever people gather to share pictures, there's always someone trying to use fakes. It must be sad to think so poorly of yourself that you believe you have to lie and pretend to make people like you. ):

Anyhow, I wanted to say thanks (a little late) for those that complimented the pictures I posted. <3
Yes, you and your daughter are both very pretty! :blink:

This is a picture before the dance. Be amazed at how tan I look.

[x]

Hahaha, You can't see my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a picture before the dance. Be amazed at how tan I look.[x]

Hahaha, You can't see my face.
Ooooh.. you like nice in the red dress! :)

Y'a can't see my face either.. it's been taken over my the devil, that's why.. Ok well that wasn't very funny.. :blink: :D

See how nerdy I CAN BE? ;)

Oooh, that'd be exciting to see!
furawatchi girl- Don't worry,hopefully Camelle will be able to explain what's going on maturely.
Yep. Here's what happened: I was looking for my picture, but I missed my picture and clicked the wrong one. I thought I had the right picture, so I linked to it and it was just now I found out I made a mistake. Today I was quite clutzy and din't care what pictures I up loaeded. Okay guys, it was a misunderstanding. I'll have to me more careful next time. Sorry for any confusion. ANd Camelle is my name.

ツバキ

Okay, one more of everyone together before the dance.

[x]

Guess which one is me. 8]

[SIZE=21pt]I might aswell put some pictures up! [/SIZE] :blink:

Click here

This is my cat Marley! He's playing the piano in this picture.. He's 2 years old, I think his birthday was on the 8th of October...But anyways, he's a Main Coon! He's HUGE!

Click here

This is a picture of Marley again, he's sleeping..

Click here

Marley again...sleeping in the sink! :)

Click here

Marley...again...lol! :D

Click here

Marley when he was only 2 months old...How cute!!

and I'll get more picures of other stuff..

-NINJA

Yep. Here's what happened: I was looking for my picture, but I missed my picture and clicked the wrong one. I thought I had the right picture, so I linked to it and it was just now I found out I made a mistake. Today I was quite clutzy and din't care what pictures I up loaeded. Okay guys, it was a misunderstanding. I'll have to me more careful next time. Sorry for any confusion. ANd Camelle is my name.

ツバキ
Where's the real picture?

Click here

This is my cat Marley! He's playing the piano in this picture.. He's 2 years old, I think his birthday was on the 8th of October...But anyways, he's a Main Coon! He's HUGE!

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

-NINJA
Aww... Marley is so cute!

ツバキ

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

-NINJA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A PIANO!!!! LUCKY!!!!!! lol i am hyper but i realllllyyyyyyyy want a piano!!

oh and Marley is really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back