Piewcings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one in each ear, and would like each ear done again, but I have to wait 'till I'm 14.I wouldn't mind my belly done either! But I'm scared it will hurt alot... people I know who have it done said it does.

Does anyone have their belly pierced here??

:D

Also, SweetKandi, which piercing hurt the most?

--Gemma-x
The ones that hurt the most are the two that wont be mentioned XD

They're one of the most painful ones you can get.

I don't remember how much the belly button hurt. I was 12 when I got it done lol. I can't imagine it hurt too bad, but I also have a high pain tolerance.

x.RyanCloud:

Belly rings are easy to get infected because of the constant rubbing of clothing on them. What my piercer recommended was for the first month to wear loose clothing and no belts. My friend got hers done and it ended up growing out.

As for tongues, food tastes the same xP You just have to watch how you eat so you don't bite down on your barbell. I've done that and it's no fun.

Hotagotchi4ever:

I wouldn't say having your lip pierced makes it harder to eat. It really depends on the kind of jewelry you wear. If you have studs in, which is what I have, eating is just the same as it would have been before. Rings, the only thing that's different is you have to pick a side to eat with for the first few weeks, and then it's fine.

The ones that hurt the most are the two that wont be mentioned XD
They're one of the most painful ones you can get.

I don't remember how much the belly button hurt. I was 12 when I got it done lol. I can't imagine it hurt too bad, but I also have a high pain tolerance.

x.RyanCloud:

Belly rings are easy to get infected because of the constant rubbing of clothing on them. What my piercer recommended was for the first month to wear loose clothing and no belts. My friend got hers done and it ended up growing out.

As for tongues, food tastes the same xP You just have to watch how you eat so you don't bite down on your barbell. I've done that and it's no fun.

Hotagotchi4ever:

I wouldn't say having your lip pierced makes it harder to eat. It really depends on the kind of jewelry you wear. If you have studs in, which is what I have, eating is just the same as it would have been before. Rings, the only thing that's different is you have to pick a side to eat with for the first few weeks, and then it's fine.
Oh, so food doesn't taste of the metal thing? xD

I got my ears pierced but they closed up.

Currently, I don't have any piercings. DD:

I just have my ears pierced once.

I want another set of holes and my carlidge on my one ear done, but my mom won't let me.

"When you move out of the house, sure."

Me: -opens mouth-

"No, that does not give you permission to move out now."

XDD Although I do wish I could have those done... DD:

No, it's my personal opinion that any other piercing than an earlobe piercing looks plain ugly. I don't have one myself, but i might get my lobes pierced. :D It depends on how brave I am!!

i had a lip peircing..

i miss it ;_;

i had to take it out, and it healed.

i wanna get snake bites now.

and get all up my ears peirced.

maybe my eye brow.

and my belly button

i love peircings

I only have one in my ear, Got it last Summer.
I would enjoy Snakebites very very much @3@

How much do they hurt SK? O; (You seem to be the one everyones asking questions ;P)
Honestly the piercing itself didn't hurt at all. Just a small pinch.

What hurt was when he was putting the jewelry in.

But as mentioned before, I have a really high pain tolerance XD

and two that wont be mentioned here.
o_O You naughty girl, SK ! Kidding (I had to spend my summer with a really perverted guy. He rubbed off on me...sorry!).

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

No I don't have any peircings (darn you russian mom!). But I want three or two in each ear and snakebites. Of course my dear mother won't let me ( I know she means well but I have hit my teenage rebellion...or have just gon compleatly insane, up to you) I do have quite a couple of friends with many holes in their bodies and they all say diffrent things about the pain. Some places hurt more than others, and diffrent people say diffrent things. One of my friends (18 years of age) works at Claire's ( she hates it, but she needs the money) and many times she sees people getting peirced and they all react diffrently. She also gets many crusty peices of jewlery handed to her, asking what gague they are. But any way, like SK said, it depends on your pain tolerance and like many people say, it also depends on a place.

Edit: Spellings corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O You naughty girl, SK ! Kidding (I had to spend my summer with a really perverted guy. He rubbed off on me...sorry!).*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

No I don't have any peircings (darn you russian mom!). But I want three or two in each ear and snakebites. Of course my dear mother won't let me ( I know she means well but I have hit my teenage rebellion...or have just gon compleatly insane, up to you) I do have quite a couple of friends with many holes in their bodies and they all say diffrent things about the pain. Some places hurt more than others, and diffrent people say diffrent things. One of my friends (18 years of age) works at Claire's ( she hates it, but she needs the money) and many times she sees people getting peirced and they all react diffrently. She also gets many crusty peices of jewlery handed to her, asking what gague they are. But any way, like SK said, it depends on your pain tolerance and like many people say, it also depends on a place.

Edit: Spellings corrected.
I know right? XD

i have five currently

i have both my ears tunnles

i also have a madonna

and a bellybuttone piercing (the onliee one professionaly done)

and a septum

i had a nose ring on my left side

im thinking of getting it back

I have but One. I have a Smiley. :D teHe, I used to have both sides of my nose and three in each ear, but i took those out. (well one side of my nose Got infected. BLAH!)

I only have one in my ear, Got it last Summer.
I would enjoy Snakebites very very much @3@

How much do they hurt SK? O; (You seem to be the one everyones asking questions ;P)
Niiice. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back