Piewcings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have 1 in each ear but I don't want any more pirceings.

You don't taste the metal XD
Surgical steel doesn't taste like anything.

Syribo: Piercings right next to each other is called spider bites, because they're so close they resemble a spider's bite mark.

I've only heard snake/spider bites referred to lip piercings, but I wouldn't be surprised if they can be used as both.
Oh, whoops..

I'm clueless.. xD

A Madonna is most commonly called a Monroe, because it resembles Marilyn Monroe's beauty mark.Monroe(Madonna)
Oh! Ok I know what a Monroe is, I have never heard it been called a Madonna...did that make any sense at all?

YAY! I got my bellybutton pierced on Sunday. It ackshully didn't really hurt me that much.

haha, monroe piercings can be referred to as a monrow, madonna or a crawford depending on where they are placed.

im laziee so i'll jusst copey and paste

Monroe piercings are labret studs worn on the upper lip where Marilyn Monroe had her famous mole. This piercing is also known as the Madonna piercing in some circles.

Medusa piercings go through the center of the upper lip (the philtrum), perpendicular to the tissue.

Labrets are pierced with a labret stud. A flat disc sits between the back of the lip and the gums and a bead sits on the outside of the lip. Labrets can pierced in the center or off-center. A variation of this is the lowbret, a lower labret.

Vertical labrets go through the center of the bottom lip, parallel to the tissue. The variation is called the vertical lowbret, which starts inside the mouth between the lower lip and the teeth (not behind the teeth as with a mandible piercing) and travels straight down, exiting on the lower edge of the jawline.

Horizontal lip piercings are a horizontal bars on the lower lip that go through the lip surface. This is a very rare piercing.

Angelbites" or "Antibites" are two upper lip piercings on opposite sides of the mouth. They are sometimes made up of two Monroe piercings

"Snakebites" are two lower lip piercings on opposite sides of the mouth.

"Viperbites" or "Venombites" are two lower lip piercings that are closely placed side by side.

"Caninebites" are four piercings directly through the lip, one on each side of the mouth. In other words, the act of getting both "Angelbites" and "Snakebites".

"Spiderbites" are 2 piercings close together that are closer together than Viperbites.

"Cyberbites" are when the middle labret piercing and the medusa piercing are combined

the tongue piercings referred to as Venoms. This piercing is two tongue piercings placed side by side.

Yeahhh....

so thate might clear up soome stufe.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont even have my ears pierced. im a tomboy. i dont want them pierced. besides, you cant play sports with earrings. (usualy)

x_x
I really want to get my ears pierced, but my fear is too much. Dx
when you do, think It's gonna hurt then it does not hurt!

Last edited by a moderator:
when you do, think It's gonna hurt then it does not hurt!
That's what I do with tattoos XD

I psyche myself out that it's going to hurt, and then it doesn't.

However, when I got my touch ups I went in thinking it wouldn't hurt because I'd already gotten them done, it hurt like mad D:

That's what I do with tattoos XD
I psyche myself out that it's going to hurt, and then it doesn't.

However, when I got my touch ups I went in thinking it wouldn't hurt because I'd already gotten them done, it hurt like mad D:
You need to get touch ups for tatoos! Darn...I kinda wanted one...but it involves needles...*runawway!*

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%

I have seen people with their cheeks peirced (i.e. Pixie...I think...on L.A. Ink)

You need to get touch ups for tattoos! Darn...I kinda wanted one...but it involves needles...*runawway!*%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%

I have seen people with their cheeks peirced (i.e. Pixie...I think...on L.A. Ink)
You don't always need touch ups xP For some reason my skin doesn't take black ink well, so the two that are completely black needed a touch up. I've never needed touch ups for the other though.

There was a girl who worked at my local Hot Topic who had her cheeks pierced. It looks adorable on her.

I could never dream of doing that o.o;

I repeirced my ears last week just cause I felt like it. So now my piercing count is up to 4. Yay.

Smiely, bellybotton, ears. Yayayay. haah why dose that make me so hapy?

Oh my, SK, I would love my cheeks pierced. Aha, its so darn cute.

I'm thinking of doing my eyebrows or septum or something since I looke realllly bad with lip piercings hehe.

When I went to gete my tatto back in April, i was realy freaked cause i was soo sure it would hurt but it didnt thehe.

How many tattoos do you have SK?

I have 2 piercings. One in each ear.

But I want viperbites/venombites or spiderbites.

I have two piercings, one in each ear... I don't want any more, either ;)

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back