Piewcings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently belly button piercing can get infected easy.
Hm.

The tongue is mostly infected. [i learned that in health. xD] Because most germs are in your mouth.

Anyways, I just have earrings. In both of my ears. I want to get like... 3 holes in my right ear and 2 in my left.

I kind of want a cartilage piercing... But it kinda looks scary. o.o

If you have a tongue piercing, does food taste funny?
Not that I have one, but I'd imagine so with the metal in your mouth...

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. -.-

Ohh emm geee Sk! I never thought anyone could have that many lol! But I think it's awesome. The thing is that it's really not at all a health thing for my Mom, but she thinks it would make me look rebellious or something. I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I want to get some upper ear ones. My older sis has a nose piercing and a few ear piercings and a tattoo and my Mom doesn't like it but I think theyre awesome, but I wouldn't want a tat because of the pain lol. ;)

Edit: Oh yeah and what is a snakebite or that snake thing? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lip peircings. i think it's both sides of the bottom lip.
Yup. It can either refer to having each side of your lip pierced, or even both sides of your tongue pierced... My friend had two in her tongue, and while I don't like tongue piercings much.. they looked really awesome actually :)

I really don't know anyone with piercings. Everyone around here doesn't have any.

I have 2 one on each ear :) ( Scared of needles ) can't get anymore and even if I could my high school wouldn't allow it lol.

Yup. It can either refer to having each side of your lip pierced, or even both sides of your tongue pierced... My friend had two in her tongue, and while I don't like tongue piercings much.. they looked really awesome actually ^_^
I'm pree sure that snakebites is when both sides of your lips are pierced to look kinda like a snake bite.

A double tongue one is called venoms I think.

Hehe, I want my nose pierced, snakebites, smiley, septum and maybe angelbites or just a monroe.

But sadly, my mother is an odd woman who won't let me get any. Maybe nose. She thinks that just because her friend got an infected piercing that everyone will. But the funny thing is , she would let me get a tatoo no problem. WTF?

I'm pree sure that snakebites is when both sides of your lips are pierced to look kinda like a snake bite.
A double tongue one is called venoms I think.
I've also heard piercers (And my friends who have two side by side piercings) refer to them as snake-bites as long as they are two piercings next to each other somewhere on the body ^_^

Not that I have one, but I'd imagine so with the metal in your mouth...
Correct me if I'm wrong, though. -.-
You don't taste the metal XD

Surgical steel doesn't taste like anything.

Syribo: Piercings right next to each other is called spider bites, because they're so close they resemble a spider's bite mark.

I've only heard snake/spider bites referred to lip piercings, but I wouldn't be surprised if they can be used as both.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't taste the metal XD
Surgical steel doesn't taste like anything.

Syribo: Piercings right next to each other is called spider bites, because they're so close they resemble a spider's bite mark.

I've only heard snake/spider bites referred to lip piercings, but I wouldn't be surprised if they can be used as both.
I'm also starting to think that it just depends on the area you live too heh. I've never heard 'spider bites' before by anyone, but it makes sense ^_^

Ears

Cartilage

Septum

Nostral

Labret

Snake Bites

And soon to be getting my eyebrow pierced =)

I'm too young to get a piercing. :furawatchi: *

Cecib <_<

*... Or so my mother says.

I have four at the moment. I have a ring in my lip, my lobes stretched. I am only at 4cm at the moment cause I will get expelled if I get them any bigger. Also I have another one at the top of my ear. For Christmas I am getting snakebites and my friends and I are getting matching bellybutton rings.

I have 3 piercings in each ear.

One of my friends had her belly button pierced, but then she got the two sides of it pierced and she was going to get another two to make the shape of a star, but they got badly infected and she had to take them out so now she has 2 huge scars on her belly underneath the original belly piercing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back