Piewcings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeirced my ears last week just cause I felt like it. So now my piercing count is up to 4. Yay.
Smiely, bellybotton, ears. Yayayay. haah why dose that make me so hapy?

Oh my, SK, I would love my cheeks pierced. Aha, its so darn cute.

I'm thinking of doing my eyebrows or septum or something since I looke realllly bad with lip piercings hehe.

When I went to gete my tatto back in April, i was realy freaked cause i was soo sure it would hurt but it didnt thehe.

How many tattoos do you have SK?
I have 6 tattoos :3

Do you have to be a certain age to get a monroe? I want to ask my mom if I can get another piercing for my birthday, though I'm almost positive she'll say no since they disgust her.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 in each ear.

Used to have one in a nose and lip piercing,

but of course when I came back home from boarding school mother didn't approve :S

^Yup, I got sent there for troubles at my old school :/

I was inactive on TamaTalk for a year.

Then I came back home last summer and here I was so grateful to get back on the computer :3

Lol I have no life xD

&While I was as boarding school I pierced my nose and my lip myself out of boredom o__O;

Do you have to be a certain age to get a monroe? I want to ask my mom if I can get another piercing for my birthday, though I'm almost positive she'll say no since they disgust her.
You have to be a certain age to get ANY body modification without a parent there.

That age would either be 16 or 18 depending on who you go to/where you live.

You have to be a certain age to get ANY body modification without a parent there.That age would either be 16 or 18 depending on who you go to/where you live.
Thank you. ;D

Ay was right, I need to work on my wording. What I meant was, do you have to be 16/18 in order to get a monroe.

Also, is a monroe painful?

Thank you. ;D
Ay was right, I need to work on my wording. What I meant was, do you have to be 16/18 in order to get a monroe.

Also, is a monroe painful?
16/18 yes xP

And as for pain, I can't say for sure. I don't have it done.

With every piercing/tattoo there's always *some* pain, but how much completely depends on the person and their pain tolerance.

For instance, my snakebites barely hurt. It was more of just a small aching pain. Whereas someone with a really low pain tolerance could have been in tears.

^ Thanks again. :)

I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so I think I would probably be ok if I had one done.

By the way, snakebites are wicked. :3

^^Precisely where are snakebite piercings located? I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, but I'm not hip enough to know for sure. :)

I have piercings in both ears.

Strangely enough I don't wear earrings often.

I would love to get my nose pierced sometime.

^^Precisely where are snakebite piercings located? I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, but I'm not hip enough to know for sure. :huh:
Snakebites are two piercings spread apart to look like actual snake bites.

Most commonly in the lower lip, though some consider it to be the same idea for anywhere on the body.

Mine

As for Smileys, I have no idea what those are o.o; I'll look and edit if I find anything.

Got it.

A Smiley is the webbing at the front of your top teeth. Also known as and upper lip Frenulum.

Smiley

That's another one of the piercings I would never get XD

Snakebites are two piercings spread apart to look like actual snake bites.Most commonly in the lower lip, though some consider it to be the same idea for anywhere on the body.

Mine

As for Smileys, I have no idea what those are o.o; I'll look and edit if I find anything.

Got it.

A Smiley is the webbing at the front of your top teeth. Also known as and upper lip Frenulum.

Smiley

That's another one of the piercings I would never get XD
Ah! The Smiley is scary! :huh:

I don't have any piercings...They aren't very popular around here.

^^Thanks for enlightening me, SK. hehe Yours look fabulous on you! Really cool.

As for the Smiley...I bet it wouldn't hurt very badly, it is a very thin piece of skin...but I'd imagine it would annoy me to have a ring right there all the time. o.o People definitely are creative!

I only have my one piercing in my left ear lobe and 2 in the right. I used to have my ears pierced right on the sides where the cartilage begins to meet the lobe, and I used to get compliments on them all the time. I have been thinking about getting them redone there, because I have several cute pairs of small earrings that I would like to be able to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back