Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(It might not be a good idea to go random since that makes it hard to keep up with the RP, so for people like me, it sort of can get to the point I just stop since I get so confused..)

(Well yeah, but I dunno if my charries even got an invitation since you weren't very specific of who in that last post before you timeskipped.)

September 15.

"Uh......." Opal groaned before noticing her alarm clock was still ringing. Switching it off she put on some jeans, a T-shirt saying; 'I DON'T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE I'VE GOT MY OWN.' and a pair of black boots. Quickly eating her breakfast, she grabbed her schoolbag and ran to school despite the fact her boots had 5cm heels.

Alexis yawned as she jumped off her bed, a tree. She tucked her wings into her shirt and began to skip to school. Her evil deeds had been controlling her life, now she was stuck on earth.

September 15

Iza ran to school disguised as Cooper, her 1-pound backpack in her mouth. Iza was such a nerd she memorized all her books backwards and forwards. Along the way she saw some of her 'friends' from the Special Ability class. She gave them a meow, hoping they'd recognize her. As she got to school, she put her homework and papers in piles, in order for the different classes she would be taking. Her first class was Language Arts. She ran to the bathroom, hoping no one would see an extremely fast blurred gray thing dart across the floor, into the bathroom. Luckily, the bathroom was empty and she dropped her school bag and quickly transformed, then getting out as if nothing had happened.

She heard her 5 minute bell ring and quickly ran to her first class, boring class, Language Arts. Stupid classes. All classes were stupid. Iza had never been punished for bad grades. Well, the report cards WERE coming on the 5th of October. The watcher of Raindrop High just HAD to know. And the school dance would be on the 3rd of October. On the 20th of September there would be a party. Well, Raindrop High, although strict, was also very fun. There were many extra classes that are optional, a party for every trimester... Every year dragged on, but it dragged on in a good way. Iza noticed a crack in the wall. No, it was shaped like a square... That must have been the torture room! Or not, maybe a bathroom for the teacher... Iza had her doubts.

"Iza, pay attention!"

"But I already know this..." Iza mumbled.

"Good."

Iza pulled out a pen and doodled on her hand. She wrote on the back of her pointing finger, PULL! the front of her pinky finger: TWIST! Then at the back of her hand: PUSH! and in her palm: She drew a duck and wrote above it: DUCK!

The point was that someone would pull her finger, she would flip her hand over and show the pinky. They had to twist the pinky left, so they could push the back of her hand. Her hand would open up, showing the duck, and the person had to duck or they would get slapped in the face.

Iza smiled at her creation. Just GENIUS! she thought.

Fizz opened her eyes, stretching her arms into a wide V. She turns out of bed and walks to her wardrobe, picking her usual outfit but adding a tan scarf and beret. She grabs her black messenger bag and spots some buttered toast on the counter, courtesy of her mom. She grabs the toast and walks out the front door.

Opal waited for her maths class to finish. Maths had no silver lining for Opal.

(September 15th)

-Zoey woke up, made her bed, then fell asleep :p

(30 min later)

*beep-beep* "Huh!? What!? Oh no! Im gonna be late for school!! D: "

-Zoey rushed out of bed, got dressed, brushed her teeth, took a snack, and rushed to school

"Finally!! I made it with a minute to spare :D "

-Zoey sat in her set and took out her notebook

Fizz realised she was late. She ran full sprint to school and made it, PE was her best subject next to english. She burst through the doors and rushed into her geography class and slid into her seat, panting.

Opal sped out of class, towards the swimming pool - she was on the swim and was given time off to practice, starting with breaststoke, a matter of creating small jets of water while moving fowards.

OOC: I think we need to make a schedule... I'll make one, the schedule starts tomorrow.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday

---------------------------------------------------------------

8:00 ~ Language Arts

9:00 ~ Phys Ed

10:30 ~ Math

11:30 ~ Extra Classes (Swimming, Dancing, etc. (Choose 1 please))

12:00 ~ Break (Lunch)

1:30 ~ Social Studies

2:00 ~ Science

3:00 ~ OUT FROM SCHOOL

Thursday

----------------

8:00 ~ Language Arts

9:00 ~ Phys Ed

10:00 ~ Math

11:50 ~ Break

12:00 ~ Social Studies

1:00 ~ Science

2:00 ~ OUT FROM SCHOOL

Thursdays are short days, you get out early... IDK if anyone else has short days on Thursdays, my brother goes to high school and says he gets out early on Thursdays, I do too so...

Here are the special dates:

September 14 ~ START OF SCHOOL :blink:

September 20 ~ PARTAY :3

October 3 ~ School Dance

October 5 ~ Report Cards (MINIMUM DAY!) :angry:

November 22 ~ Thanksgiving PARTAY~! ;)

December 25 ~ CHRISTMAS PARTAY~! XD

December 26 - December 31 ~ CHRISTMAS BREAK! :D

January 1 ~ NEW YEAR'S PARTAY! :)

Will update more when the time comes. :)

Iza chilled with her iPod, listening to Triple Baka by Hatsune Miku.

BAKA BAKA BAKA

Nani-ga

Kokomade anata wo

Ugokasu no?

Michi naru

Sekai i tobi

tatsu kibou no-se~!

Iza walked around in the cafeteria and spotted a girl that looked familiar.

"Hi, you're... um... Opal? From the Special Ability class? I'm Iza... the gray kitty-cat." :)

Fizz made her way to the cafeteria, clutching her stomach. "I could use a pizza right now" she grumbled under her breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back