Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shoot! The invitations are in my bag!" Iza shouted, angry at herself.

"I'll be right back. By the way, I'm Iza."

Iza ran down the hall to go get her bag. By the time she got there, the bell rang.

"Shoot," she mumbled.

Fizz waved her hands mystically. "You'll see" she said in a mock impression, grinning again.

Alexis found the stereo they used for school speeches, she hooked it up to her iPod and blasted '

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png' on it. She walked onto the stage and did small little dancing movements.

September 15

Iza hurridly (spell fail) handed the invitation to Opal.

"Give this to your brother, I'm going to be late for Social Studies!" Iza ran down the hall to get to the Social Studies room.

If anyone wants this character, go take it. It will not count on your max of three, instead, you will have 4 characters if you make 2 more.

Name: Luna Silver

Birthday: N/A (Because she is a mystery. She was adopted)

Grade: 9th

Appearance: Luna's last name is Silver, not because it was her father's name, but because of her silver appearance. She has almost silver blonde hair, and blue eyes so pale they look silver. Her skin is so pale, it has a gray shade to it that makes her look silver. Look at every part of her body, you may find silver. Although her lips are pink, they have a nude shade to them that compliments the pale look.

Hot Stuff, Loser, Jerk, Regular, or Nerd: Sort of Hot Stuff

Dislikes: Bright colors. The school lights hurt her eyes.

Special Powers: Camouflage, Wall climbing, going through walls, that kinda stuff.

Iza handed an invitation to a silver-looking girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
|*Name: Xavi Unlim

|Birthday: January 1st

|*Gender: Male

|*Grade: 9th

|*Appearance: His hair is black, and has metalic blue eyes. He does't have any freckles, and his very fit.

|*Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: Hot Stuff

|Likes: Swimming, Water, Night, People who are good friends

|*Dislikes: Fire, Anything that reminds him of burning.

|Special Powers: Teleportation

"Hang on a sec." Jet told his twin before walking over to Alexis. "Can you turn it down?" He asked no wanting to give a bad impression on his new crush.

"Trust Jet and he calls you an abandoned cause as soon as he meets a pretty girl. Typical." Opal muttered.

Iza, sensing another person around with magic abilities, excused herself for the lavatory to give an invitation, which obviously had the directions to the secret room.

"Why so many hawt guys around here?" Iza muttered, letting her delivery-girl curls bounce behind her. "Seriously, why?"

"Depends on what you mean down, fully down or down by 1?" Alexis asked, answering Jet's question with a question.

Xavi sat in the corner of the room, tired from not getting any sleep. He tried to ignore the music, as he didn't like that song.

September 15

"You may turn it down to 3, thanks, or use some earphones..." said Iza almost lazily, her cat hearing sending loud sounds to her ears. As Social Studies ended, Science started, and Iza threw 3 sets of earphones.

"Why do I have that many, I don't know, everything comes in handy once in a lifetime, like 3 sets of earphones!"

Iza half ran to her Science class.

Xavi teleported to Science, taking a seat in the back of the room. He took out his books and got ready for class.

Zoey went to Science class

"Bleck! I dont like science :p "

Zoey sat down and stared taking a test

".....ugg............... umm........... why must this be so hard!? D: "

Last edited by a moderator:
September 15

Iza stared at the clock. Done with her 7 page test in 5 minutes. She did it almost lazily, she had memorized all her books backward and forward. A student next to her looked at her paper, and she whispered, "Don't even THINK about it." He immediately turned his head back. Iza shoved the test in her desk and stared at the clock.

"10... more... minutes!"

After what seemed like hours, the bell rang and Iza ran home, collapsing on her bed next to Cooper the II.

September 16 now. :)

Xavi woke up in the morning and skateboarded to school. He sat outside on a bench, early.

"Well, I think you have a problem, you see, I like my music loud."

September 16

OOC: So you're still sitting there, not going home? :eek:

"Are you a pyromaniac? 'Cause you're playing with fire!" Iza shouted, annoyed, and the music was playing overnight, which made it even worse.

Iza stomped off to her Language Arts class.

Isn't she going to go to class? And as watcher of school, I can make her turn off the sound... And her voice too. If she wan't to play another song, It better be World is Mine!

Iza decided to transform to Miku Hatsune for Halloween.

Sekai de,

Ochiban ohime-sama...

The number one princess

In the world!

Is me!

Xavi teleported to the plug, and unplug the amplifier. He then went to class, sitting in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back