Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luckily, they are serving PIZZA TODAY!" Iza yelled. "OR MORE LIKE THEY HAVE LEFTOVERS!" Iza's extraordinary cat hearing helped her hear people mumbling to themselves.

"Here, have the whole bag of cookies," Iza said to Opal.

"Well, I like it too. I had it for dinner yesterday. It was nice," Iza muttered back. "But everyone needs to hurry up cause lunch is about to finish in like, 20 minutes. At least hurry up and get time to chill..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fizz grabbed the money and darted towards the cafeteria, grabbing a slice of pizza and sitting down at any random table. "It's about time, I'm so hungry" she said, a smile tugging at her lips.

Occ: I'll make Opal's brother soon. :) )

"Your starting to sound like my brother. 'Chillax, Opal chillllaxxxxxxxxx.' That's his favorite word. Chillax."

Fizz grinned at them. "Aren't you going to sit down?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Ooo, its lunch time :3 "

Zoey walked to the cafeteria, got her food, then sat at a table

Zoey started eating

"Yummy! :3 "

Fizz smiled, turning to her. "I'm Fizz". She then motioned for Iza to come as well.

"Nice to meet you Opal :3 "

Zoey took out some juice from her bag and drank some

"Mmmm... yummy! :3 "

Alexis walked into the lunchroom, she recognized nobody. Which was a good start, her wings were tucked into her shirt, but her wings left the mark of two holes in the back of her shirt. She sat down at a table and sighed, banished from heaven wasn't a god sign.

Iza sat down. She usually didn't eat. "Again, I'm Iza, the gray kitty-cat who can talk. I think kitties are KAWAII DESU~! My choice of animal is cat because they have good hearing and are fast. They also have a smaller brain so I don't have to think about so much. However, I don't know why I can talk as a cat, because the human tongue is more advanced than the cat's."

Iza grabbed another bag of cookies from her large sweater pocket, which had, like, 4 more bags of cookies. She opened the bag and started going om-nom-nom-nom onto her cookie. It was a chocolate chip cookeh!

OOC: IDK how I'm going even more random it just happens.

Name: Jet Rose

Birthday: 23 of July (Opal's Twin. He is older.)

Grade: 10th

Appearance: Short black hair, bright green eyes. He is very tan and taller than his sister, Opal. Usually wears jeans, sneakers and sunglasses.

Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: You can be Hot Stuff and Nerd at the same time, or Loser and Nerd. You can't be a Loser AND Hot Stuff, can you? Hot Stuff!!

Likes: Messing with Opal, Opal's friends, karate, sports, fanta, music.

Dislikes: Getting messing with by Opal, those who can't take a joke.

Special Powers: He is psychic and is able to read people's actions and emotions easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Jet! Over here!" Opal greeted her bother.

"Huh?" Jet muttered caught by surprise, his I-pod blocked out his sister. He walked over to Opal and the others.

Alexis felt the urge to light something on fire, she hated school, she hated earth. She belonged in the sky, being grounded like this was a pet peeve. She knew toying around in Angel school was not a great thing. But what the heck, she needed to blend in, she began to shout out random words that echoed through the cafeteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back