Really don't like the Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one and I think its ok. It seems to large to hold comfortably! Which is really its worst problem. Even the beeps are quiet! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally love my tama go! its cute and not as big as it looks. its just a bit heavier than a music star but the beeps aren't quite as loud and annoying. i like the color green it comes in and it is very fun! the gameplay and tamas are cute and the buttons are quick to respond but mine is quite glitchy cos i dropped like 4 feet to the ground by accident but overall it is fun and cute depending on the characters you get. and the figures there cute but take up space. they are not that bad <3

-CCC

I agree, I like the old school Tamas way better when it was so much more simpler. I have the V3 and V4, and I think Bandai started to change Tamagotchis way too much after them. I like the simplicity of taking care of your Tamapet, playing games with it, and buying it little treats. I actually wouldn't mind even getting the even OLDER Tamas before the whole "Tamagotchi Connection" series. They look like a lot of fun. :) I wish Bandai would go back to the basics.

The V4.5 was the end of the big hits, I think. The school and work feature was the biggest hit Tamagotchi has had ever since Tamagotchis themselves came out. The V5 was just...not a good decision. If it had the school/work feature, it would have been far more successful. Of course, BanDai tried to bring it back with the Music Star, but nothing would blow away the memories of skill points, Ura characters, Mame and Meme families and the addictive games of the V3. I really miss the school/work feature and skill points, they sort of gave you challenge to get into all the different families and do experiments with skill points and keep you checking on your adult pet to see if it's got jobmail yet. Of course, plenty of people disagree, but I'd rather fix my V3 and smash all my 3 Tama-Gos than vice versa (if my Tama-Gos were broken and my V3 was working, but that's not the case). I miss my old, worn V3 with the design so faded you can't tell which design it is and the screen so scratched you can barely see your character. I guess we'll all remember the old Tamas in that way.

I like it because you can change the background without taking it apart. The figures are cute and you can dress it up more. I didn't like the cave thing. ;-; It scared me. The low battery signal is cute and so are the figures. I guess it's a test to see who still likes tamas and who grew out of it. There are also new tama characters and the evolution is cool instead of just blinking light flashes and the surprised tama character appears when it's done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back