S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate had a nice firm grip. She also liked how this guy seemed so cool and relaxed. "The pleasure is all mine, Nate" she smiled sweetly at him. She gently took her hand back when he didn't let go of it immediately. She felt a bit embarrassed so she blushed.

OOC I wont be getting on for a week or so. I'm going to camp. I'm really sorry!

Kylee ran to her room and swiftly changed into a sunshine yellow dress, a pair of cute yellow cork wedges, and a wide brim straw hat. After inspecting herself in the mirror, she decided to go out and meet some new people. The first place she went to was the bar. She took a seat on a bar stool and the bartender walked up to her, eyeing her. "What can I get you ma'am?" He asked in a sly, smooth voice.

"Can I just have a glass of ice water, please?" She asked, in a polite voice. The bartender walked off to get her her drink.

(That's okay Bamfan. And Silver, you are accepted, but make sure as a womanizer type, your character doesn't become too much of a Gary Sue. And Ella, yours is accepted.)

Nate put his hand down and then, as a conversation starter, he asked her, "So, where you from? I'm from Oregon, which isn't as rainy and miserable as most people make it out to be, it was actually pretty sunny around the time I left."

Stormy sighed and got up . She walked around for a bit and came across a Starbucks . She licked her lips and walked inside . After she looked around for a minute-observing the Starbucks- she walked up to the counter and orderd an Iced Mocha . She started to walk out, when she tripped , spilling her drink all over a stranger . When she looked up , that stranger hapened to be Fizz .

"Oh God , Oh God , " she said grabbing some napkins off the counter and attempting to help Fizz clean herself off , "I am so sorry!"

Ty walked over to the guard rails and then stared out at the ocean. If Roger had been here with him, things would be a lot better. Roger was his sidekick, the one who kept him, Ty, from going too far when it came to jokes and fights. Roger also seemed to be the one who always helped Ty meet buddies. But of course, Roger was dead, and Ty was here, stuck on a cruise ship, with only his joke cracking jock self and a shell over it.

Mickey finally found her room key. It threatened to blow over the edge of the ship, and she ran to grab it quickly. When she looked up, there was a guy from the basketball courts there. He seemed like his mind was elsewhere.

"Are you okay?" she felt brave enough to ask, leaning against the guard rails with him.

She normally didn't like communicating in general, but she had to make some friends. And this guy didn't seem snooty rich at all.

Ty was snapped abruptly out of his thoughts with a jolt when he heard a girl ask him, "Are you okay?". He jumped, and nearly lost his balance and fell over the guard rail. He managed to regain his balance, and then with a look of bewilderment, he said, "Dude! You almost killed me!" He started laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damon sighed as he walked along the docks of the cruise ship. He didn't fully understand why he had to go on this trip. All he wanted to do this summer was maybe learn to play the piano or guitar. Anything. Anything other than going on a cruise. Once again he sighed and leaned on the railing, letting his eyes close and the gently wind tug at his hair. Hearing some chatter, he opened his eyes and looked to where it was coming from. He saw a guy and two girls. One of the girls walked away, and Damon turned to lean against the railing again.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" she squealed. "I got scared for a moment there too," her heart literally was pumping faster. She really didn't want to kill this guy. "I, uh, I'm Mickey, I guess I should say. You look your mind is elsewhere. I mean, like, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to, but - GAH! I'm sorry, I'n babbling," She cut herself short quickly.

Laughing to the point he was slapping his knee, Ty finally managed to speak, "No need to apologize. It's my fault for spacing out." He had no intention of telling anybody on this ship about Roger, so he skipped the part of telling Mickey what exactly he was spacing about. "Mickey, huh? You're a girl, though. Shouldn't you be Minnie? Nah, just kidding. Anyway, I'm Ty."

She laughed. "Hi, Ty!" She knew a sensitive spot when she saw one, so she followed his lead and said, "Actually, I don't really like the name Minnie. The character's cute and all, but the name suggests a smaller size. A couple years ago I was the shortest among my friends. They called me 'Mini Mick,'" she pouted.

"Well, you are pretty mini compared to me, so if your friends called you Mini, they must have been pretty tall.. Were they 6' like me? Don't worry, I'll call you "Fun sized Mick" then, if that makes you feel any better. Or I'll just call you Mick. Which do you prefer?" He asked, with a grin. He was beginning to feel more like his old self. Ty was 6 feet, so whenever he got a nickname, it always among the lines of "Jump Man" or "Skyscraper".

"Would you like to take a seat? Teehee" Lillith gestured an empty couch next to her. She was starting to feel awkward looking up at him, trying to have a conversation. "Yeah, to answer your question, I'm from Manhattan, in the Upper East side. Totally in love with the place and all it's designer stores" Lillith said, longing clearly in her voice. "So, how are you liking the cruise so far? Find anything you like? Teehee" Lillith giggled at her own question.

"Well, so far, I've found that I've liked the pool and the showers, that's about it. It's only been a day, so I haven't seen everything quite yet. I didn't actually want to go on a cruise at first because I wanted to spend my summer at home, chilling with my friends. But I guess it's been better than I thought it would be so far." That was when a thought occurred to him. "Say, are you going to the Acquaintance ball on Friday? Cause if so, you wanna come with me?"

"Isn't Fun sized Mick a mouthful?" she pointed out with a grin. "And no, like I said. I hadn't hit my growth spurt yet," she chuckled. "So what should I call you? Frickin' Giant?" He was a little less than a foot taller than her, since Mickey was on the shorter side still. But still, she had to look up while talking to him, so he was a giant in her eyes.

Ty made a false look of hurt, making his mouth go agape and his eyes go all sad. Returning his expression back to a leisurely grin, he squinted and said, ""Frickin' Giant"? I dunno if I like the sound of that. It makes me feel like I'm that giant mountain troll from Harry Potter or something. "Awesome Cool Giant Dude" would make me feel a lot better. And yes, "Fun-sized Mick" is a mouthful, but I can just call you "Fun size" to reduce the amount of syllables from three to two."

Lillith blushed at Nate's sudden proposition. Her heart started to race but decided to answer it with a joke so it doesn't become too apparent that she was affected by him, "So are you asking to be my date?" Lillith let out a peal of girly laughter. "No, seriously though" She said, composing herself, "I'd love to go with you. You're practically the first guy or person for that matter, who's had the guts to come approach me and say 'Hi'." Lillith said, genuinely pleased with Nate.

"'Fun size...' Hmm..." Mickey leaned on the rail and tapped her chin thoughtfully. "What about I call you Awesome Cool?!" she turned back to face him in excitement. "Naah... But it sounds dope... Huh," she turned back to the ocean to think, as if it was a serious matter of life and death.

Fizz raised her eyebrows, but smiled. "Hey, chill. It's cool" she said, grabbing napkins off the table and also trying to clean herself. "It's fine, but it's a shame about your drink.". Zach just grinned. "We can buy you another one if you want" he offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back