S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad that as soon as I read 'goodies' my mind dropped straight into that gutter.

Jay took a sip of his drink and nodded in agreement with her. He raised an eyebrow when she had asked him her question. He smirked a bit and said in response "Don't tempt me," He took another sip of his drink. It definitely made him feel even better than the coffee and aspirin had.

(oh shiz xD haha maybe i should re-word that. i wasnt sure if i was allowed to say pot on here! lemme fix that bahahaha)

"Hey, I offered." AJ said flirtatiously, shrugging. She drank more of her daiquiri, fairly quickly. Andrea was a slender girl, but she could seriously handle her alcohol. Within a few minutes, the glass was empty. "Time for a re-fill", she said with a smirk, setting her empty glass on the table. Then she got up, fluffed her long blonde hair a bit, and made her way to the bar to get another drink. Even if she was only 17, one little stare from her got her any drink she wanted from the bartender- for free. "Thanks darling", she said sweetly.

She sat down on the chair next to Jay again, holding a pink punk cosmopolitan drink in one hand. It was topped with cotton candy. The hard liquor shots and beer could wait until tonight, for now she wanted to enjoy a more girly drink. "Know how to take care of a half-naked drunk girl?" AJ asked jokingly.

"Well I'm pretty good with that whole sentence except for the half part. I'm jut the kind of person who believes you should always do thing 100 percent. " He joked. Normally Jay would have come up with something much more along the lines of a smartassed comment or a decently humorous pickup line but seeing as he had nothing at this point he simply just shrugged. " Not with her brother," he glanced at the pool for a second. "Eleven feet away. " he finished his drink and set his glass beside her and leaned back in the plastic white chair.

Chris was completely oblivious to Andrea and Jay's conversation. He was too busy being a boy; flirting with random girls that found him hot. Letting them feel his abs, showing off his tattoo sleeves, the usual. AJ laughed and said, "He seems to be pre-occupied himself. He won't be any problem, trust me. As for the 100 percent comment... I'll see what I can do." This second drink had about double the alcohol in it, so she was starting to feel slightly tipsy. Things were about to get very fun.

(Wow. I love how an RP that was supposedly dead is now pretty much the most active Rp on the forum now O_O)

Nate was still swimming laps in the pool. He noticed that there were other teenagers around- a guy and a girl clearly flirting with each other, and a boy that was walking around, also flirting. Don't they have anything better to do than just flirt all day? My gawd. He finally got out of the pool, shaking drops of water out of his hair. Tugging his goggles off, he put them around his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay smirked a bit and turned to see what she was talking about. He never understood girl's obsessions with touching a guys abs, they ende up looking really weird just rubbing their hand up and down a strangers stomach. He looked at her cup. Dxmn this girl could down her alcohol, sure these were just girly little fruity drinks that didn't have much of a bite to them but she washed em back like they were lemonade. He went and got himself another drink and had it downed in a few sips. Normally he would have started to get a tray of shots but it was way to early for that because then people start to think you're an alcoholic if you are seen downing a few vodka shots before noon.

No.... It's easier on here. I honestly find more OOC chat goes on in the main rp anyway, even I there is an OOC section made...

And nooo! I think the My Little Pony one is pretty popular. There are others but no one has been online lately so they have gone into a slight coma.

(Actually, in one day, this RP has gone 2 and three quarter pages, going on 3 now. The My Little Pony one only went 1 and a half. And yeah, I see where you're coming from about the OOC, I never really use OOC too much either anyway, it's easier to do here. I was just wondering if any of you guys would like for me to make one. But anyway.., :3)

(runner- you're welcome! <3 haha)

AJ went with Jay to get more drinks, and this time she got a miller light. The other teens looked at her with strange stares; a tiny blonde girl with a draft beer. It was an acquired taste, and she loved it. There were a few whispers, and Chris turned to see what all the fuss was about. "My sister, ladies and gentlemen", he chuckled to himself. He wanted to wait to start partying until tonight.

"A few more of these babies and you might have to take me back to your room", Andrea teased to Jay. She normally didn't flirt like this with strangers; but she liked this kid. He was funny, and from what she already figured out, just like her. It's summer and I'm on a cruise ship with no parents... she thought to herself, There is no better excuse to be a hxrny bxtch.

Anyway, Ty had just now jumped off a diving board into the pool and was busy being the oversized little kid like the crazy man he was "Yeah! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" He noticed Jay and AJ drinking alcohol. "Sweet.. They serve booze here to minors. Well, I'm up for a cold one right now." Walking over to the drinks cart, he got himself a beer and was now swigging it down. "It's been a long time since I've had one of these, thanks to those d*mn cops. This is awwwwweeeeesome." Finishing it, he jumped back into the pool, now a little tipsy.

Chris laughed at buzzing Ty in the pool. "Dude, I am not giving you mouth-to-mouth if you start to drown." He got himself a cold beer as well, and within a few minutes almost every teenager in the vicinity was drinking some sort of alcoholic beverage. Obviously the bartenders didn't give a shxt. "Seriously bro, careful how fast you drink that shxt. By the looks of it, my sister can drink better than you can!" He laughed again; not trying to legitimately insult him.

Andrea raised her beer when she heard her brother. "Damx straight I can!" She said with a laugh. Now she was buzzing; this was so great.

Jay couldn't help but smirk a bit at her. " Well in that case," he said pausing for a brief millisecond. "Bartender, just grab me the rest of that case. He joked ordering himself one aswell. He couldn't help but chuckle when Chris introduced her to the crowd. People staring was somethin he couldn't really care less about. He knew people often found it impossible to simply butt out and mind their own business. He was quite enjoying his morning so far, even though it started out rather hellish it was definitely strting to look up. He found flirting with AJ to be quite entertaining and they were sure as hell amusing the rest of the passengers so he might as well enjoy himself while doing it. But then again they were becoming fairly intoxicated so it could have just been the alcohol talking.

"Pffffffttt...." Chuckling, Ty continued. "Aw h***, I am SO not gonna drown. Sides, I'm 6'8 and this pool only goes to 6'. There's like no way I can drown unless somebody knocks me out. Like h*** they can though." Grinning like an idiot, Ty glanced over at AJ. "Well, let's find out." He walked over to get another bottle of booze, which he drank a bit more slower, careful not to destroy his digestive system.

Nate blinked as he watched the teenagers around him get booze. He frowned as he chugged down his bottle of water. Ugh. This meant he was on a ship with a bunch of alcoholic party animal teenagers. He looked around, and was relieved to see Lillith wasn't among them, which meant she must not be the type to party and chug beer, cocktails or hard liquors. Being a good kid from a normal family, Nate had never drunk a sip of booze once, ever in his life. He had been the good boy of his family.

Andrea was laughing at Ty as well now. He was like a kid. A giant, drunk, kid. She finished her beer and- not without wobbling a bit- sat up in her chair. She took off her sunglasses, looked at Jay, and smiled flirtatiously. The kid was becoming even more attractive the more she drank, which wasn't odd. Her head was starting to spin just a bit. "Hmmm", she began, pondering a plan. "How about we get that case and head back to my suite? Chris and I have some green too. Quite a good amount too. How about it?"

She also glanced at another boy sitting across the pool; he had been doing laps when they arrived. He was drinking... water? Poor kid, she thought, Somebody needs to teach him the fun way of living.

Jay grinned slightly wider. "That sounds like it could be interesting. " he had originally been joking when he'd asked for the rest of the case but this time he was serious. He took the case and tossed a handful of bills onto the counter and got out of his own chair. "Lets go. " he said grabbing his shirt off of the chair he'd tossed it on. He picked up her dress an tossed it lightly at her.

Suddenly aware somebody was looking at him, Nate glanced over to see that girl who had been drinking like crazy looking at him with a look of sympathy. He held his gaze for a moment before looking down to take another sip of his water. Actually, he had tried booze before when his uncle had offered him some, but that was wine and it tasted like crud. He flinched just remembering the disgusting bitter flavor of the wine.

As for Ty, he was now splashing water at AJ, Jake, and Chris in a crazy manner. He had finished three bottles of beer now. "HUZZAAAAAAAAH! HUZAAAAAAAH! TAKE THAT AND THAT!" He was laughing and grinning even more now, looking like a kid who had just eaten an entire pack of sour gummy worms in a single gulp. "WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE LIFE, MAN!" He jumped up and down and kept grinning.

AJ tossed an extra few bills on the bar counter. "Thanks for being awesome!" She said to the bartender. Of course they allowed alcohol! This was the teen side of the ship, why else would there be a bar? She slipped into her blue dress again and quickly dabbed on some eyeliner and mascara, making her copper eyes really stand out. "Let's rock this bxtch!" Giving Jay another flirty grin, she whispered "Don't worry, we'll have our own fun". Then she went over to Chris at the edge of the pool at rustled the back of his head. He was distracted by two somewhat attractive girls that were all over him. "I'm going to the room. Get your shxt", then she added, "You can bring your... friends too."

He looked up at her. "Uh alright, sure! Just let me know if you're gonna do something I don't wanna see", he looked directly at Jay and gave him a look that only guys would understand. "Come on ladies, let's go have a real party." They were about leave when Chris noticed that Ty was starting to be somewhat of a pest. "Dude stop drinking! Just come with us; you can lay down!"

Andrea walked up to Nate as they were leaving. "You wanna join us? We're all friends here, so no need to be shy". She smiled warmly, trying to hide how tipsy she actually felt.

Mickey walked over to Nate quietly. She had stopped drinking - she was completely sober for almost a year now. She hadn't even swam because she hated tanning, thinking dark skin and pink hair would make her look like some freak version of Nicki Minaj. "You and I can just stick around here or something," she offered to Nate. "You guys can go ahead. But remember to use condoms!" She joked to Andrea. "But, uh, you can go with them if you want of course," she finished awkwardly. Social skills were never her forte.

4 hours and 9 shopping bags later...

"Whew... I'm beat" Lillith said. "I think I'm gonna have some coffee and rest my tired feet." She decided to go back to the Starbucks she was at last night near the bar. She went up on the deck, shopping bags in tow and saw a bunch of seemingly intoxicated, noisy teenagers. "Ugh..." She never really liked alcohol. Lillith is way too obsessed with her skin and figure to get into vices.

Her gaze then fell upon Nate who sat not too far from them looking awkward and uncomfortable. "Oh great!" she thought. "I might not have to have coffee alone after all" she thought gladly. "Hey you!" she greeted, once she was in earshot of Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back