S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FORM:

Name: Avalon Scott

Age(16-20): 17

Looks: Avalon has light blonde hair that reaches her mid back and is usually in a up-pony tail. She is fairly tan, but not too tan, more of a summer glaze. She has blue eyes that have a mix of teal and light blue, making her eyes brighter than the moon (not literally). She normally wears a gray pair of tight jeans with a black studded belt. She also wears a variety of shirts, sweaters and shoes (even though she only has 3 pairs, All converse, all high tops and they are in the colors of Blue, Black and white). She reaches about 5'9" and has a very lean build.

Personality: She is a shy girl, also very sweet. She is very straight forward, loves to laugh and is very artistic.

Other(Brief History, Likes, Dislikes, etc.): She grew up in a small town in Michigan, moving around a lot and never usually making friends so she had a lot of time to think, paint, talk to herself and think some more. She never settled in to one place until she was 15, finally settling down in NYC. She was home-schooled for her whole life, which is why she has always been friendless. She liked it there, loud, creative and super fun. She really likes art, sweets, sours, food, sleep, and people. She hates jerks, stubborn people, some vegetables (Cabbage, carrots and beets) and her pet peeves, which are: People who stare at her for long periods of time, people who just keep getting more annoying, and adults who think they are the Sh**. She also never had any real friends, meaning she doesn't forgive and forget or trust like a normal kid would

Reason for being on cruise: Her parents were tired of not moving around and they had more than enough money so they thought, what the heck!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry gamer, I'll have to reject your form, because it's lacking in length, and there needs to be more to the personality then just what you have. Your character also kind of needs to have a last name too.)

"Gotcha." Ty stuck his hands into the pockets of his basketball shorts, and then asked, "So, what are we ordering? Any pizza is fine, but I've never really liked bell peppers, green or red, so I'd prefer we not have those. Oh, and no thin crust, because in my opinion, only wimps sacrifice the tastiness of a thick crust to have a little thin crunchy thing holding pizzaish deliciousness. I hope you guys are okay with that." Ty took yet another whiff of the air, smiling at the ever so familiar and tasty scent.
Edited it. Any better?

Elizabeth smirked slightly at Olivia's answer. She couldn't help but smile as she normally did the same thing. Anytime she got pizza with other people she always just picked off all of the mushrooms, olives and other things that she didn't eat. Often she had ended up with a pile of toppings larger than her slice of pizza itself by the time she was done. "That works for me!" Elizabeth agreed happily, as she saw the counter girl heading back from the kitchen.

Sorry about the crappy posts. I've just had some final projects and stuff taking up a lot of my time and my schedule's kinda out of whack... :/

(@Gamer: You are now accepted.

@FelazingAround: Have to reject you for now, since I dun want any clumsyness, believe me, basically every person in my past RPs who ever made their character clumsy have always ended up making their character into an attention seeker, or a kawaii. Either one, and it's not fun. And technically, if she's lived in New York for two years, and if she's outgoing, wouldn't she actually have friends..?)

(@Alicia: That's k, I'm pretty busy too with school, and my fanfic which I started writing again.)

"I know, man!" Ty grinned at Peter. "This is gonna be like the most rad and awesome summer ever! Think of all the awesome stuff we're all gonna do this summer. I mean, with all the stuff on the boardwalk and the deck, and all the stuff indoors, I doubt we'll ever get bored. That's why they crammed so much stuff onto the ship, so nobody ever gets bored."

(I feel ya Alicia, I have finals this week ;o; )

Olivia smiled at Elizabeth. She was definitely glad to have someone she could relate to, even if it was in such a small way. Peter laughed and nodded earnestly. "Oh, I totally agree! I kind of wonder if we will even have enough time to do everything on the ship!" Peter was getting very excited, and not only did it reflect in his voice, but in his movements. he began to shift his weight from one foot to the other and wave his hands while he spoke. Olivia placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and instructed him to relax before he became too worked up. Peter blushed in embarrassment and stuck his hands in his back pocket.

(Mine are the week after next :/)

Elizabeth grinned back at the other girl. Unbeknownst to her, she felt exactly the same way. Even in such a small -fairly meaningless in the big picture of things- way, it was nice to be able to relate to someone. She couldn't help but smirk slightly at Peter. She found herself amused by Olivia's scolding and Peter's embarrassed reaction. She pushed the slight grin from her lips. "So what do you boys want on the pizza?" She asked, noticing the counter girl approaching.

(Accepted FelazingAround, but make sure to use #*($#( if you hafta' swear, since i got busted before for making it "too obvious" what teh' swear word I was using was.

I dun have finals yet, since I'm not in high school yet, yay)

Ty smiled at Olivia and Ty, and then remarked, "It's okay, I'm super excited too. You should've seen me when I first saw my room. I literally was all "WHOOOOOOO" and hyper. Anyway," He turned to Elizabeth. "Sausages and mushrooms would be nice, I've always liked them. By the way, are we just getting one gigantic pizza, or two large ones, or what?"

Nate walked into a pizza diner, mainly because he felt like pizza, and plus, the few restaurants he had thought about going to earlier were already filled up. He walked in, and sat down at a small table in the corner, and then tried to figure out what to order. He noticed the teens from earlier standing and talking, and he couldn't help but feel a bit lonely, and he began to miss his buddies back home.

Kit jolted up from her bed. She had napped for WAY too long. After looking around and talking in her blurry surroundings, she couldn't help but think that her cabin still looked beautiful. With a big yawn followed by a stretch, Kit wiped some chocolate from the corner of her mouth and drool from her chin. Kit lazily shuffled her way towards the dresser. She found that she had fallen asleep in her bikini after returning to her room from spending her first few hours here in the hottubs and reached in for a clean shirt and jeans.

Kit grabbed a black wifebeater and some light grey skinnies, the multicolor ties from her bikini remained exposed on her hips and neck. After grabbing her key and sandals, she headed down the hall, looking for the deck.

Elizabeth nodded. "What about you? Any preferences?" She asked Peter. LIke Olivia had said, she didn't really care what they put on it. She took a moment to ponder Ty's question. "Whatever works. I don't really care. I'm thinking two large one though. That will probably fit better on the table since we can move them around and such easier." She figured that having two smaller pizzas would be easier for them to eat around without being too cramped at the table.

It was then that she noticed Nate. He just looked so sad. She wanted to go over and invite him to join them but she didn't want to be rude to the others of the group and just invite someone else without asking. After about a moment of saying nothing and watching him out of the corner of her eye she couldn't do it any more. "Um, actually, just hold that thought. I'll be right back." She shuffled through the gap in their little circle. She walked toward the new boy. "Hi, are you waiting for someone or all you just here alone? Because if you are, you're more than welcome to come eat with us." She said offering him a reassuring smile before walking back to the group.

"I hope you don't mind but I invited that guy to come eat with us too. He looked a little lonely all by himself and I figured it couldn't hurt." She gave an awkward smile, hoping they were okay with it.

Ty nodded, agreeing with Elizabeth's idea. "Yeah, that would be good. Plus, it'd be great since we could have two separate pizzas with different combos of toppings, which would save us from wasting too many toppings we don't want to eat. Although if anybody here hates sausages, or pepperoni-" He grinned, "Feel free to give em over, I'll eat them right away. I love meat so much. I wonder how some people can live without it."

Nate had been just about to reach into his pocket for his phone so he could text his pal when Elizabeth came up to him. He jumped, surprised that he had been approached, as he wasn't expecting it. "Uh, no, I'm just kinda here alone. Err.. Thank you. I'll take the offer, I guess, if that's fine." He got up, pushed his chair in, and then awkwardly walked over to join Elizabeth and the other teenagers with her.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm sure he would have more fun with us than by himself anyway." Peter said as Olivia nodded in agreement. Olivia turned her head as she heard someone approaching. She was delighted to see another boy her age on the ship with them. She turned to face him fully and offered a slight smile. "Hey, I'm Olivia, are you eating with us?" She asked. She instantly felt stupid for asking, seeing that was the main reason Elizabeth went over to him in the first place. Peter laughed softly at Olivia, which in turn make her flush with embarrassment.

Nate nodded, as he put his hands into his jeans pockets and stared down at his feet awkwardly. "Yeah. I hope it's not too much of a bother to you guys. Uh, my name is Nate. It's nice to meet you." God, he really wished he was more outgoing. But he couldn't help it. This was how he'd always been. The only reason he really had friends back home was because his best friend had lots of friends, which made it easier for Nate to fit in and make friends, since he had the help of his best friend.

Elizabeth smiled at their newcomer. "I'm Elizabeth. This is Ty, Peter, and that's Olivia." She introduced. When the counter girl returned, and tall girl with dark red hair and a name tag that read 'Jen', Elizabeth gave her a friendly smile. "Hi, can we get two large pizzas. One just plain pepperoni and cheese." She said giving Olivia a smile from the corner of her eye. "The other, sausage and mushrooms I guess. Anything else you guys want on it?" she asked, adding the last part to the males behind her. Before the order was finalize she wanted to make sure they didn't want anything else on it as well.

"Oh, and can I also get an iced-tea, please?" she added, aiming her words to Jen again.

New character!

Name: Alana Haywood

Looks: Alana has shoulder-length chocolate brown straight hair, worn down, and green eyes. She is about 164cm (I can't be bothered converting to feet and inches), with fair skin and average build. Like Stephanie, she usually wears T-shirts jeans with sneakers.

Personality: Alana is pretty much willing to talk to anyone and everyone. She even tries to get Stephanie to face certain social situations. However, in saying this, she can be a bit too pushy. Otherwise, a very nice girl.

Other: Alana is Stephanie's best friend. They have been best friends since Stephanie was 5, when Alana would have been 6.

(Teri, it'ss a little bit too short, add a little more to the personality and it'll be fine.)

"Woo! Go sausages and mushrooooms!!" Ty cheered when Elizabeth ordered a pizza with those toppings on them. He shook his head when asked if there was anything else he wanted on the pizzas, and then turned to the waitress, and asked, "Can I have a Sprite, please?" Normally, he would've asked for a Coke, but he figured he'd be sick of those by the end of the summer, considering how many of them were sitting in the minibars back in the cabin suites.

"Hi guys. It's nice to meet you all." Nate waved at Uh, I don't really care what's on the pizzas. Anything is fine." Nate once again shifted his gaze back to his feet. He decided to try to push himself to be less shy. "So.. Where is everybody from?" Oh crud, that sounded so stalkerish. He quickly blurted out, "I'm just curious, I'm not a stalker or anything.. Uh, I'm from the Pacific Northwest.."

Olivia was secretly glad she wasn't the only one who had ended up being awkward in the conversation. She could tell Nate felt uncomfortable around the entire group, but she was happy that he was still going to eat with them. Not even an hour ago, Olivia had been in that same position. "Peter and I are from a small town in the middle of Indiana. It's practically out in the middle of nowhere. Where are you from, Nate?" Olivia asked.

Elizabeth listened to Olivia's answer. They didn't live very far from where she did. Well sort of, possibly a days drive or so. But in the grand scheme of the world it wasn't that big. She didn't share with the other where she lived just yet, partially because someone else had been asked and it would have been rude of her to answer before he did, Even though Runner isn't posting. and partially because I haven't decided from the two places I have she will be from. Elizabeth hoped there pizza would come soon and they could sit down and eat, she figured that would loosen people up more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back