School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well here we go.

My tips:

:huh: Never EVER turn the sound on

:huh: Don't hatch one in school, babies are WAY TOO NEEDY.

:huh: Only check it, a quick glance every 15 minutes.

:huh: If you are being called on, or doing a class discussion, keep it in you pocket.

:huh: If you're in middle/high school, and you tama is ateen/adult, it is best to keep it in your pocket in class and check it during locker/lavatory time and between classes

:huh: Don't tell the whole school you have one.

well unfortunatly for me tamagotchis are banned from my skool. :huh: but i still bring it and just make it sleep for the time i'm in skool. but these tips are great and very useful!

--xPrettyInPinkx 94

well, kids in my class ALWAYS hide littlest pet shop in their desk. their the same size as a tama, ans if you keep the volume off the teacher problby wont find it(or at least MY teacher wouldnt! :huh: )

I put my tama in a plastic case (it fits perfectly!) and cut the sound off and then pause it then I put it in the front of my back pack.I never get caught!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
u can stick it in ur bookbag + leave it on pause until break or something :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

1.Trust only your class mates. :angry:

If the teacher has suspisions:put it in your back pocket(If he/she serches you, she won't feel your but :angry: )step infront of your friend(So the teacher won't check the CERTAIN PERSON who didn't put theirs in their back pocket :furawatchi: )

This worked for me and it will work for u.If it does, tell me.

[SIZE=14pt]GO MASKTCHI!!! :furawatchi: :D :angry: [/SIZE]

well, ppl in my class always keep littlest pet shop in their desk. there thr same size as a tama, and if you keep the sound ff MY teacher would never find it!

look at this chart also:

teachers desk=~ classroom seat=* preffered seat=()

~

* * * * * b

* * * * * o

* * * * * a

* * * * * r

() * * * * d

its pure ginius!

At my school my teacher let's me have it aroung my neck and a lot of people are allowed too. It's just if I play with it and she sees me it gets taken away. I've played with it a lot and it hasen't been taken away. What I do is I pretend to sneeze sometimes then I take a look at my tamagotchi. Once while we were walking to french, the principle said that it shouldn't be around my neck. I went back to my class an stuck it in my desk and I keep having it aroung my neck. Though I still have to keep alert for the principle! <_<

You guys are so unlucky! My teachers ask what my tama is and I just tell them: It's a virtual pet! They don't care, as long as I don't disrupt class.

i just pretend to read a book and play or connect mine.but my teacher has warned us like a dozen times to not play them in class!lol

well, ppl in my class always keep littlest pet shop in their desk. there thr same size as a tama, and if you keep the sound ff MY teacher would never find it!
look at this chart also:

teachers desk=~ classroom seat=* preffered seat=()

~

* * * * * b

* * * * * o

* * * * * a

* * * * * r

() * * * * d

its pure ginius!
why is there so many seats? in our school (in england) we sit lyk this (well at least for some classes)

~ = teacers desk @= table - = seat

b ~

o

a @- @- @-

r @- @- @-

d @- @- @-

@- @- @-

@- @- @-

so we like sit in long tables not individual desks (yes theres meant to be a gap in the middle

HERE IS SOME SUGGESTIONS TO KEEP UR TEACHER(S) FROM TAKING:

PUT IT IN UR POCKET

PUT IT IN UR PURSE IF UR A GIRL

SAY ITS A MINI CLOCK U CARY AROUND W/U

KEEP IN UR LOKERS OR CUBBYS

PUT OT ON A KEY RING AROUND U

KEEP IN UR DESK

AND IF U REALLY DONT WANT THEM TAKEN OFF OF U ID KEEP THEM AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

BUH-BYE

haha loadsa posts here! I just thought of something. If you have a feeling that you're going to get caught and have to use the 'clock/watch' excuse...don't wear a watch around your wrist!

I've got an idea too. I don't know if anyone HAS posted it yet. Well you can put it on your lap and put your sweater/jumper on your lap so you can cover it. But you have to think of how you're going to hide it when you have to get out of your seat and stuff. You also have to be careful so that people can't see your tamagotchi when you peek at your tamagotchi! They might tell on you! I still haven't been caught...but last year in Year 5 (9 years old =P) my teacher banned them cuz the other ppl who had a tamagotchi were playing with 'em while my teacher was talking!

Keeping them in your book bag is a nice idea too if you have one. Just take a look at them whenever you want 'cause the teachers won't scold you or anything for finding 'books' lol! You can also keep it in your uniform's pocket (if you have to wear uniforms 'cause I do until 5 and 1/3 school years!). After you put it in your uniforms pocket (whether it has zippers or not) you can wear a jumper/sweater/jacket so it won't fall out and stuff. Remember to keep the sound off or you most probably will get your tamagotchi taken off you! >.<

I'd keep it in my pocket...and check on it around...every 10 to 20 minutes or...when you've got a feeling it has made a mess or needs attention! I haven't brought mine to school for a long time but the last time I have...I only had one! Now that I've got three... I have no idea on how I'm going to hide them. I had a little bag for them last year but I'm not really bothered now. Heheh Nice Ideas anyways! I hope my ideas are at least a little *makes fingers 1mm apart* help. <_<

Val

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in fifth grade too, but I really don't need to hide it much. I keep the sound off, I wear it around my neck, and check it often. I don't get caught at all. My teacher is real nice and understands that kids like electronics and stuff. He says as long as I don't play around with it during classes or anything, I can bring it to school. My school gets breaks and free time, and stuff like "special topics" where we do things depending on our class. I usually get the topics wher we can play board gmes and get on the computer. That's when I play and connect tamas with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back