Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'D RATHER NOT SAY D:
Katerina had stolen his hoarde of alcohol. Aaron was PO'ed. xD

"Good." Said Mel. She walked by the car. Edward Cullen one of the whores tried to drag Joeseph away. xD
DDDDDD:

Miruku was also now PO'd. "AAAAAAAROOOOONNN..."

Marina flew through the air. SPLAT, marina hit a tree. "uugh.. we don't have these in my dimension. oo-oh" she fell on the ground and fainted.

ooc; Yes. Mega ultra chicken timeskip!

"Huh?" Asked Aaron, in the process of ripping on of Katrina's ears off for stealing a bottle of fine malt.

"That was yours, wasn't it..."

Kaito had a knife OHSHIT. He was glaring Zuru, and whittling some wood.

So was Mel!

"...That was so weird. And horrible. Prostitution sucks." She murmured. "I'm never walking towards weird glowy lights ever again."

"No." Said Aaron quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...I was going to eat her for lunch?" Asked Aaron, the first thing that popped into his head.

Marina woke up. the street where she had fallen was full of people. there was someone with some bloody ears and a girl with him. and some other people but no one had noticed her. "i'm not invisible am i?" she checked herself. "nope. still visible." she sat and rubbed her sore head. then practiced controlling fire by setting the grass one fire then putting it out

Mel still had no idea how Joeseph felt about her. She was waiting for him to say something.

Bored, Mel whipped out a deck of Yu Gi Oh cards.

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back