Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Metax

Personality: Metax is flameboyant. He has a devilish personality and loves getting into fights. He can be someone's best friend, but someone's worst enemy

Looks: Metax has nautrual blue hair. He is thin, but very strong. He has a tatoo on his arm of a lightning bolt

Outfit:He wears a black t-shirt, and black jeans

Power: Metax is Electrokinetic, as well as being a great boxer and fencer.

Birthmark: None

Crush: No one, but he always is looking.

Little Kinsey tried to help Claire put the ribbon back in. "Gentleman.. ha! I haven't met one of those in a long time," she said, giggling a little.

"I'll never make you leave. And you can tell me he said that to you, but I'm not him."

Metac roamed the streets. He was looking for other 'Freaks' like him, or so he had been told.

ooc- BOO!
Bria died. so did......Zack, Rico, Zoe, uhh...... Shikelo, and... is that it? The end. The obligation is gone, how can I roleplay when all of my characters are dead?

Not that anyone will remember the person who sttarted this roleplay on page ten of the FIRST volume and stayed until... like... volume three :(

I LOVE YOU ALL!
OoC: Bria was already dead. :'D technically

Metax put his earphones in and listened to 'Only the good die young' He couldn't agree any better.

OHYEAH but then Ethan sacrificed himself to keep her alive and became a star... or maybe your thinking of ethans cloud, Which is where his drawings live, not heaven. and bria and ethan DID live there for a while...

Blanch said, "I don't know what one is. What's a gentle man?"

Eponine rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes tightly. She had seen too much for an eighteen year old.

"Someone very sweet, kind, and treats ladies with respect."

Stacey took another long breath. "I'm really six hundred fifty six years old. Roughly," he grumbled, his twenty year old face and body more noticeable.

"Ikuto is a gentle man, then!" Blanch said, beaming. "He's super nice!"

Sadie listened from afar, glad that her daughter was figuring things out, even if she was young.

Eponine said, "Stacey, do you think I care? You're the only person, since... when everything went wrong, who's gone out of their way to help me, and to try and understand me. I could care less how old you are."

Little Kinsey smiled. "You really like Ikuto. I hope to mert him. His mother is the French Governor. I'm impressed."

Stacey chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Alright then," he answered quietly.

Blanch said, "I'm gonna meet him in a really nice school, is what mommy said to me. But I don't know what school, she said it would be a big super surprise!"

Eponine didn't blush, she didn't want to show that he could easily make her flustered. She whispered, "You saw me when I was invisible."

She smiled again. "Huh. I've never been to school.. in this body / new me anyways," she said.

He stroked her heaf calmky, keeping control of himself. "You weren't invisible to me..."

Blanch said, "I go to daycare sometimes! I like it! But the other kids aren't like me."

Eponine looked up at him, her eyes still glittery from the tears in her eyes. "Stacey.. I... You've really changed my life. Forever."

Little Kinsey stretched, about to change ages before she realized she couldn't. "..this baby better be worth the trouble D:<."

"I think I'll try and get you your own place.. Aion freaks me out a bit with his blood obsession and Chrono is a cross-dresser. You need.. somewhere nice." Stacey was avoiding the main thing here.. his feelings.

Blanch said, "I bet he will! And I will be his friend too!"

Eponine smiled weakly. "Thanks, Stacey. You're great." But her eyes weren't smiling, they looked sad, confused. "But.. I've kind of grown fond of living here with Aion, and Chrono... and you."

"Thank you, Blanch... you're so helpful. I'll keep you around for a looooong time."

"I was think we could leave them here..."

Blanch said, "You pinkie promise?" She held out her hand, her tiny pinkie extended.

Eponine's face became less sad, and more shocked. "Stacey.." She breathed. "I would... I would love that."

Little Kinsey grasped Blanch's pinky in her own. "Cross my heart."

"Thought you would." He smiled, kissing the top of her head again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back