Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known my powers since I accidently set my house on fire every day I practice my powers I can do wierd things like summon lightning or cause fires I've had close calls but no one has found out...... Until now

I couldn't control my powers very well I would accidently trigger one with different emotions when I got really sad it would cause a small shower of rain if I was angry I would end up summoning fire or a small tremor well anyway I was at the park some teenagers kept jeering at me one then landed a punch I caused a tremor and engulfed a tree with fire no one could explain what I did now I'm in BIG trouble..... Not bad for a first post eh

Kate seemed to enjoy the attention her parents were giving her, smiling and cuddling closer to her father's chest. She had her mother's big blue eyes, the same smile. But her hair was the color of her father's, and she seemed to have an even blend of her parents within her. They had done a good job; she looked like a tiny cherub, painted on the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel by the masterful hands of a Renaissance master. Arianna had never been so proud in her life. She was too modest to take pride in most of the things she did, but being a mother seemed to boost her low self esteem. She was proud of their daughter, and she was exceptionally proud of Akadou. He had taken to fatherhood very quickly, and was doing an excellent job of it.

Eponine woke the next morning, feeling as if her head had been hit by a bag of bricks. She tasted something disgusting in the back of her throat, and her stomach was churning angrily. She definitely would not get drunk again. Once had been enough for a lifetime. She crawled out of bed, temporarily blinded by the sunlight creeping in between the blind, reaching out like knives to stab at her. She huffed when she finally reached the bathroom, then lay upon the floor for a few minutes, her chest heaving. Then, she pulled the upper half of her body upwards, leaning her head into the toilet.
Akadou looked down on his child and smiled. What a good job they had done. He was hoping Kate would reveal her powers soon, exposing them. He wanted to be able to help her learn some control before she could begin destruction and out of control behavior. Akadou looked up at Arianna, smiling, almost sensing her thoughts but not really. She was proud of him, he knew that much, and that was enough to make him flood with joy. He looked back down at Kate. "[SIZE=7pt]Hello there, Kate.[/SIZE]"

Stacey heard Eponine awaken. He heard her sickness and sighed, swearing under his breath as he got up to change his clothes. He donned a hooded sweat shirt and some shorts before going into the bathroom. He got a wash cloth and a pony tail. He tied Eponine's hair up, silent, and then wiped her lips with the cloth. He smiled at her gently.

Last edited:
Name:Bubbles Aldrin

Personality: Very reckless and outgoing =)

Looks: Has pure soft white hair and is TOTALLY HAWT AND HAS ICE BLUE EYES :3

Outfit: Is always wearing the same white t-shirt that says "So what if I do my hair every morning?" and wears baggy jeans.

Power: HE CAN FREEZE STUFF :furawatchi: Right now he can only frezee water because he is still devoloping his powers.

Birthmark: In the shape of a heart on his chest :)

Crush: No one yet...

OOC: Whats the name of the town everyones in?

Bubbles walked into the super market. He ewalked up to the water fountain to get a drink of water, he got impatient after the little hirl has been standing drinking for like 4 min... soooo he froze the water when it was about midway into her mouth. The girl ran offf crying to her mommy...

/faill

i was at the police station they were asking me what happened but i used a power of water and froze them hopefully i can somehow find a way to make this blow over i walk into the town and see a girl running out of the market crying i went in to see a teenager by the water fountain.... which was frozen i asked him whats going on here

OOC: Whats the name of the town everyones in?
Bubbles walked into the super market. He ewalked up to the water fountain to get a drink of water, he got impatient after the little hirl has been standing drinking for like 4 min... soooo he froze the water when it was about midway into her mouth. The girl ran offf crying to her mommy...

/faill
ooc: secret powers burg in california...

Akadou looked down on his child and smiled. What a good job they had done. He was hoping Kate would reveal her powers soon, exposing them. He wanted to be able to help her learn some control before she could begin destruction and out of control behavior. Akadou looked up at Arianna, smiling, almost sensing her thoughts but not really. She was proud of him, he knew that much, and that was enough to make him flood with joy. He looked back down at Kate. "[SIZE=7pt]Hello there, Kate.[/SIZE]"
Stacey heard Eponine awaken. He heard her sickness and sighed, swearing under his breath as he got up to change his clothes. He donned a hooded sweat shirt and some shorts before going into the bathroom. He got a wash cloth and a pony tail. He tied Eponine's hair up, silent, and then wiped her lips with the cloth. He smiled at her gently.
Arianna went into the kitchen, snooping through the cabinets for something to eat. When she found some ingredients, she started cooking a complicated pasta dish, humming softly to herself. Arianna, the famous singer, now a mommy and housewife. If the tabloids found her, they would probably have a field day. Honestly, though, she didn't care anymore. Let them say her career was over. Let her say that her "best days were in the past." What they didn't know was that her best days lay before her, with her fiance and her daughter. Besides, now she would have something to write songs about.

Kate smiled up at Akadou, reaching up to touch his shirt lightly. In response to her father's greeting, she cooed loudly, showing off the tiny tooth that was starting to grow in, spitting up joyfully. So far, she seemed to be a very happy baby. When nighttime came, however, it was a different story.

Eponine finished getting sick, pulling herself into a sitting position. She smiled weakly and said, "I'd give you a kiss, but I'm completely disgusting right now..." She got to her feet and walked to the sink, pulling her toothbrush and toothpaste out from the cabinet behind the mirror. Brushing diligently, she mumbled, "I don't ever want to experience that again. It wasn't worth it at all!" She spit, then rinsed her mouth out, then started on washing her face. Her skin, at least to her, felt gross and hot and sticky. Giving a loud sigh, she dried her face off, starting to feel a bit better.

Izzy said, "Okay, now you get to choose what we do next!" She beamed up at him, still bobbing her head in time with the music that came from the club.

"Oh, fine." Vlad stuck out his tongue, "Hmm... Well, we could... hm. We could play a game?"

"A game? What kind of a game, Vladdy," she said, her eyes lighting up with curiosity.

"So uh. How're you?"
"D: Well then you'll just have to become un-strangers!"
"Bow wow!" (I'd be great if I could turn back to humanish form.)

"..." Tundra didn't like that idea.

"Oh. Well, we're apparently about to fix that problem. So that's good."

"Whaaat? 3:"

OH LOOK A BRIA

Puppy nodded.

Tundra didn't know how to articulate that Uriah scared the shi--- shamwow out of him without being rude.

NOT PUPPY. KITTY. GET IT RIGHT.

/shot

Since Uriah fails at holding a conversation without insulting someone, he stopped talking.

Joe had caught that already. Cause of empathy. But he didn't give a shamwow. "Just try talking to him! :D "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back