Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OoC: holycrap WS. You're alive.

You should recap your characters for me cause I forget everything about them c: .....and you should tell me which of my characters were relevant to them. Because I also forget that.

Izzy threw her arms around Vladdy, giggling loudly. "Hi honey!" She said to him, kissing his cheek. "I love you."

Vlad laughed, "Hi there!" he hugged her tight, around the waist, "I love you too c:"

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: Hello there, fellow Ohian!!!! :3

Izzy said, "Do I have permission to kiss you?" She tilted her head at him, smiling brightly.

ooc: Guess who's going to ohio con this winter? :3

Izzy said, "Okay then, I was just making sure?" Izzy then kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

OoC: If it's you I will be HAPPEH.

Vlad smiled and kissed her back, still hugging her around the waist. He pulled her a bit closer to him.

OoC: HECK TO THE YES! I'm not cosplaying, because I don't want to be a sucky cosplayer. But I'm super pumped!!!

Izzy kissed him for a while longer, then pulled back slightly and smiled at him. "You know, if someone had told me, before we went through everything we did, that we would be married, I don't know if I would have believed them. But it feels right, you know?"

OoC: OMG YAYYY

I'M EXCITEDDD.

Vlad nodded, and smiled at her, "I know what you're saying. I never knew things would turn out this perfectly for me. I can manipulate others' luck, but I was never a lucky person myself... Till you came along. That changed everything for the better."

Uriah crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't feel bad. I really don't want to, either." he frowned.

Joe thumped him on the head, "BAD URI."

Joe frowned. "Don't be sorry, Uriah's just a jerk. But we're gonna fix that, isn't that right Uri?!" he grinned.

Uriah didn't move. He kinda just stared at Joe and raised an eyebrow. "Uh, Joe..."

"Stop looking doowwnnn!" Joe frowned and tilted Tundra's chin up.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cause then I can't see your pretty face." Joe stated. Uriah rolled his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back