Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorge scratched the back of his head in confusion. "Um, was I bothering you?", he asked. "I'm sorry."

ooc: You know Jorge is 16, right?

Izzy was in the bathroom, taking a pregnancy test. She bit her lip nervously, hoping for the best. But in a way, she had a feeling it would be positive. She just knew it.

Scarlette was sitting in the hospital, waiting to see Felix for the very first time. She was in pain, yes, but it would be worth it to see their new baby boy. Then their family would be six. Six was a nice, even number.

Vlad was sitting on the bed, looking absently around the room. He didn't exactly know that Izzy was taking a pregnancy test, but he wasn't worried about it. After Izzy told him she wanted to have a baby, he thought about it a lot, and had made himself ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ooc: Yes but without people knowing Alice she looks twelve :p So technically she looks like a little girl)

"Not completely, just made me lose focus and lose the game." Alice sighed. "And now I'm bored so I'm walking with you, my name is Alice by the way." She said. She quickly adjusted her ponytail so the loose hairs weren't blowing around her face. "You walk everyday?"

Izzy came out of the bathroom, holding the pregnancy test in her hand, sighing softly. "Well... it was negative. No baby yet. Oh well... If it happens, it happens, I guess." She flopped on the bed and gave another sigh, feeling just a little bit sad. She didn't think it would take a lot of trying or anything.

"We'll try again another day." Vlad said, "You're not one to give up." he smiled.

Izzy shrugged a little bit. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I know I should try to be positive, but... what if something's wrong with me?" She cuddled close to Vlad, her usually happy face contorted in an expression of dreariness.

(Ah. I was just mentioning since you kept calling him 'man'.

Jorge smiled. "Well, alright then, Alice. I'm Jorge, nice to meet you! It's nice to have someone to walk with.", he said and nodded. "Yup. Every day."

"No clue." Joe said, "I doubt he's at HQ, so he might be in a tree somewhere, or being bothered by Kiku." Joe laughed.

"There's nothing wrong with you." Vlad said, "Don't worry about it."

"Well, it's kind of hard to miss Kiku." Klaus said.

Kiku stood under a tree somewhere, looking up at Uriah. "Why won't you come down ;o;"

Joe looked around for Uriah.

Uriah was chilling in the tree. He briefly looked down at Kiku, then looked away.

"Why won't you even wook at me ;O;" Kiku whined.

Klaus's ears pricked and walked in that direction. Then stopped, staring awkwardly at the scene.

Kiku promptly ran over and glomped him. "Kwaus <3 I missed you <3"

Klaus hesitantly gave her a small hug back. He still thought she was the most annoying little sister ever, but he did need a hug.

Kiku had the sudden realization her brother wasn't flipping out at her and was terribly confused.

[[wait, who were Klaus's other siblings? I know Maria, but who else? owo]]

"Because you're an eyesore." Uriah said.

"HEY URI" Joe called.

Uriah rolled his eyes.

uhhhh. Othello was, right? How many were there?

"That's mean DD:" Kiku said.

Klaus was all awkwarded. Partly because Kiku was still clinging to him.

[[OTHELLO that's right. I think that's everyone...

By the way, I've developed a habit of drawing random girls with noodle arms and Sage is obsessed with them. I felt you needed to know.]]

"Evidently, after all this time of you chasing me, you never learned my personality. Bravo." Uriah said.

"Uriah, come down, I wanna talk." Joe said.

noodle arms are so awesome in every way ever.

omg do you watch Adventure Time? That show is 98% noodle arms.

"I think you're nice down somewhere!!" Kiku insisted, letting go of the silent Klaus.

Klaus had a feeling that this wasn't going to work out.

Kiku dodged it. "Heyyyyy DDD:"

Klaus seriously thought this wasn't going to work out. He looked at Joe. "Are you sure about this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back