Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't sure. What type of person was this? Were they worthy of more chances in life? She didn't want to give someone more time who didn't deserve it, but then again, everyone is evil in some way. For a young one, she was intellectual, and she had common sense. "No, no more time, they've had plenty," she murmured.

Fani made his lifetimer appear, and filled it to the brim with sand. She was being overly generous. She wanted him to have the second chance, the shot at a family and love. "Go on then."

Drew raised an eyebrow. "Why so shaky?"

Death's attention diverted to a sudden noise from the gallery. He nodded to rochelle and quickly went over to the D section. A lifetimer had indeed disappeared and, for once, he had no idea where it had gone. "Curious..."

"W-wait! Where will i reappear?" he asked, almost nervously.

Shadow shrugged with a slight hiccup and a chuckle. He was hiding something.

"N-nothin'. No reason. I think it's the drink, you think it's the drink?"

Rochelle wondered what had happened as well. "What is it, Father?"

Fani clicked her fingers, making Dimentio appear by Paige, and she disappeared, out of sight, into Death's gardens with a book. She needed peace. She needed quiet. She just needed some type of mental stability.

Drew shrugged. "i guess if your stomach is that weak."

He was about to speak as the lifetimer popped back onto it's space on the shelf. "Nothing now. It's not usual for a lifetimer to disappear without me knowing where"

Dimentio didn't move for a moment. He felt oddly disorientated from being snapped back into that specific plane. However, his mind was running through ideas. He HAD to find this spiced crimson flowers somehow...

Shadow patted his stomach gingerly and sighed. "I don't think the monks would like a Warlock wandering around their island, y'know. They stand for peace and all that, not the darker arts."

Rochelle wondered what had happened to the life timer. Though, she decided not to dwell on it. "How many people are dying as we speak?" she asked quietly.

Paige was sitting on the floor drawing. She was concentrated hard on it. She was considering trying to hunt down someone who had the ability to make drawings come to life, but she couldn't be bothered, too much work involved to move, even though she could easily teleport. With a sigh, she looked at her handiwork and smiled pleasantly.

Drew didn't understand fully. She felt stupid, but felt smart at the same time. She didn't understand Warlock, but he'll never know a thing about vampires.

"As many as there are being born. There's an eternal balance in play, even in this little room.". Death nodded towards the rest of the shelves. Lifetimers were appearing as fast as others were disappearing.

Dimentio finally remembered how to move and peered down at Paige and her drawing. No words bubbled into his mind and all he could do was observe.

With a flick of his wrist, Shadow conjured the drink away and lay down flat. He groaned a little and pinched his lips together in an attempt to settle.

X was now on a mission of her own. She was going to find Ebil. And she was going to kill him. She'd had enough of his stalking, enough of everything. He had led to too much chaos and trouble, and she was getting fed up. "Where are you," she muttered through clenched teeth, her eyes peering to see him, catch a glimpse, anything. She'd never paid attention to where he went-- she just knew he always seemed to pop up wherever she happened to be. Today couldn't change. It was unfair.

Rochelle wondered how he kept track of so many lives. "Am I going to have to take over, ever? You know, when you want to be human and take a break or something."

Paige didn't really notice him much, she was too focused on her drawing. It was a house. Just a simple, beautifully structured house. Her mind was feeling creative and she couldn't help it.

Drew giggled, but said nothing. Being a vampire had it's perks.

"Perhaps one day, perhaps never. It's one of those things that are beyond even me...like when my take out orders arrived.". He chuckled faintly as he continued down the aisles of timers.

Dimentio couldn't help but feel inspired by the drawing. With a quick click he ported out of the dimension and into another to track down a few things.

BB smirked at the warlock and threw a bottle cap at him "Aw c'mon! Ya can drink more than that, can't ya?"

Ebil was happily parading around the streets. His leather jacket was freshly cleaned, he had a new pair of sunglasses and his rifle swung lazily in his back holster with every footstep...he felt like a million bullets.

X finally found him. And the instant she saw him, she wanted to punch him in the face a thousand times. That cocky stance, his arrogant swagger, his rifle just swinging around... ugh, it was more than she could bear. Gritting her teeth, she positioned herself, aiming her gun as carefully as she knew how. Her fingers tensed, the muscles remembering the power of pulling a trigger. Yes, this would be it, the moment her misery would be over. Victory would at last be hers! ...

Dangit, she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She couldn't pull the trigger, she couldn't kill him. Try as she might to convince herself that she was just being stupid, a part of her wanted to keep him alive. More than that, alive and well.

Ebil paused in mid-stride for a moment and looked around. His grin widened as he turned towards an alley and casually stepped inside. Chuckling, as he took a small disc from his pocket, he pulled a brick out of the alley wall and pushed the object inside...he was up to something.

X kept staring at him intently, jumping down from her perch and coming up behind the bizarre man. She pushed the barrel of the gun against the back of his head. "A sniper caught off his guard? This is a new one..."

Ebil only gasped as he felt the gun's barrel on the back of his head. "Hey'ey...easy now. S'all a bit of explosive fun! Nothin' too big, just a crate worth!"

"Get rid of it. Now," X said coolly, her posture tense, alert to any sudden movements. "And come with me." She couldn't believe his stupidity. Honestly, she felt like knocking some sense into his thick skull.

Ebil nodded and pulled the object out from the wall. "See? Nothin' to worry about, just a detonator disc."

The device had several blinking lights and a small aerial protruding from the middle, all complete with a drawn on smiley face.

"Turn it off," she hissed, "and I won't kill you. Don't make this harder than it has to be." She cocked the gun, the click seeming much louder in this empty space.

He seemed to pause as he turned the device over in his hands. "Yeaaaah, I didn't build an off switch...Couldn't remember how you wired 'em up". Ebil shrugged as he flicked the aerial idly. "Any plans, lady?"

"Idiot," she hissed, before taking the equipment from him and examining it. "You'll follow me. Don't try anything funny or you'll end up with a bullet lodged in your brain." She started walking out of the alley, sticking the explosives in her pocket.

Ebil sighed and began to follow X, pulling off the silliest walk he could manage. "Could be worse, There coulda been handcuffs involved.". He chuckled as he put his wrists together jokingly. "'elp 'elp! She's got me cuffed here!"

X looked back at him, not amused in the least. "You're really annoying, do you know that?" She told him coldly. "And your accent doesn't make you any less annoying, either." She turned a corner and quickened her pace as she walked towards the abandoned factory portion of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back