Should Entamas come in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that Entamas should come out in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted an opinion :eek: I read some long posts in this topic, and I think it would be weird if those Japanise cartoons actually came to America.. Like tamagotchi BanDai Japan was actally created in the US. Imagint that! I guss I think the Entamas shouldn't come to America :unsure:

I think yes because they are really fun to play with!

*tama star*

I SAY YEEEEEEEES!!!! I think that is a really good Idea. We should ask admin to tell Bandai about it. they could price it at 30 dollars for one and i would still buy it. :huh: :eek: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
No way. No. They're a Japanese exclusive, and they should STAY a Japanese exclusive. And the V3 pretty much is the Entama-- It just has less features.

And I don't think BanDai America really gives a care about realsing the Entama, Because it would cost them a lot, and make them "expand their efforts". Since BanDai Has so much success, and they sell so much more than tamagotchi, I've got a feeling they won't want to get out of their little office chairs and go through the trouble to ship even 1 load of entamas.

Yes! They should! They should! (I don't live there but it would bring so much pleasure to so many people) :huh: :eek: B) :D

*SIGH*The v3s are the En-Tama.

they go to school and everything like that!

It even has more features than it. Like the online access.
V3's are actually more like the Keitai than the Entama. It has features of the v2 and Keitai.

:huh: :eek: B)

The version threes are NOT the Entama!Here's a version three

here's an Entama

There's a difference. If you had one, you would know.
Don't be so angry! In a way he/she is correct. They both have a tamatown and do sort of the same thing. The Entama is slightly more advanced than the v.3 & it is in Japanese script.

The v.3 is in English script. This is because the v.3 is made by Bandai Amercia while the Entama is made by Bandai Japan.

They should, but they won't. Bandai America is L-A-Z-Y! I know, their market is younger girls, but they could realese one for older girls and it'd go just great! And face it, most of the younger tama owners could understand something more complicated than the v3s. But they think us stupid. That's why the items we get from tamatown free CAN'T BE USED :angry: -- they think we're so stupid we can't comprend that they can be used! When actually it's more complicated because they're all "WHERES MY ITEM?!?"

Soooo...no. They shouldn't. They'd probably completely bleach it of all coolness!

I haven't voted yet, but my answer is definitely YES YES YES!

I have some news though, because I emailed BanDai and today I GOT A REPLY.

This is what it said:

Currently U.S./North America

is on

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 and we do not have any details on

possibility of further Tamagotchi releases. Please refer back to

www.tamagotchiconnection.com for future updates.

See?! I don't think that BanDai even made Entamas! :)

No way. No. They're a Japanese exclusive, and they should STAY a Japanese exclusive. And the V3 pretty much is the Entama-- It just has less features.
no it isn't! the entama goes to school and work and even gets mail! v3 is like v2 but with more features. i think it is completely different.

[SIZE=21pt]Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes the should .come I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE]

It would be nice, but it doesn't matter to me. I can read Japanese, and I have an Entama being shipped out to me. :)

u can read japanese? I dun but unless i learn how to use ABC buttons, then dun hv to know alot just to understand...hahaha...

Probably new series will hit stores within 1-2 yrs later.....by then i'd be 29...sobs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back