Should Entamas come in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that Entamas should come out in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V3s and Entamas have online connection, but the Entama one is more cool, it works like this: You put in you Entama: Go to PC link. It will show a code. You put that code in the Japanesse Tamatown site, and your character will jump to the PC, and you will can play, go shoping... And then, when you´ve finished, you click in: Return to tamagotchi, and then tamatown will show a code, you will put that code in your tama, and in the tamagotchi you will have the objets you´ve bught, and you will not have the GP you´ve wasted. In the V3 your character cant jump to the computer, you only get codes from Tamatown And put them in your tama... :( Then you will need to buy the objects from the codes :( Well... But the V3 stills [SIZE=14pt]Very Cool![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]I want one! Very anxious![/SIZE]

PS:Some codes you get from tamatown will give you something free, for example: If you win a game in Tamatown, you get a candy, the page will show a code, and when you put that code in your tama you will get the candy free, like in the V2s
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) :D :ichigotchi: :D :wacko: ;) :hitodetchi: :chohimetchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: too bad i dont have 1!

I have an entama.I have had it less that 2 weeks and i have figured most of it out.as you tamas get older you might understand the tama better

Tamagotchies came from Japan years and years ago.They stoped makeing them.Then the started makeing them again.japan is ahead of us by about 5 years(v4 is not going to be the entama).The tamagotchis ar in japanese first then translated.It take a long time to do it.I can`t read japenese and I am on my 2nd generation.If you have other tamas the entama should be a pice of cake to figure out

I totally agree that they should release them in Canada and U.S because the entama will be more well known, they could sell some more and people who live in North America don't have to buy their entama from the web or go to Japan just to buy it!!! :lol: :lol:

There is a rumour I herd about that they might make a English Entama. I posted it in the forum.

I think it wod b great 2 have the entama come 2 america! i mean think about it, the only way an american (or canadian) can get an entama is from e-bay, or a site that ships them from japan. it wod b much more convinient 4 americans 2 b able 2 get them if they were in america 2. who nos, in next couple of years they acually might! i mean, almost every tamagotchi comes out in japan 1st, so the entama might come sumday...

It would be great for them to come out and it would be awsome!!! Everyone would buy one!!! Especially me.....!! but you guys just have to face the facts.... Bandai was originated in japan so japan will always have better and more fun tamagotchi's than we ever will. Japan is ahead 3 years in tec.!!! We can't change that!!! Many people have also sent mail/e-mail to Bandai america and they have said that they don't really know becuase they are not thinking about producing more new tamagotchi's in the near future or something along those lines.... and it really isn't any of our buisness of what they decide to do... they are their own company and we should not think abut just what WE want.... but just what they decide to do.... sure it would be great, and fun, awsome, and Bandai would get to make a lot more money, but bandai doesn't make JUST tamagotchi's, they make lots of toys!! What do you think would happen if bandai stopped making other great toys that other people love??? even WITH the tamagotchi's, one type of toy will not increase the ammount of money that they make..... This does not mean that you should give up, it just means that you should face the facts... the en-tama MIGHT come out sometime in the near future, but don't get your hopes up.... and there is no reason why you should get mad about the en-tama coming out..... Bandai run their own company and they make their own choices about what they want to do..... So just keep on trying....

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion. No, they shouldnt go outside of Japan.

Reason for this is that they were made to only be released in Japan, thus, I think they should stay in Japan. Sure Bandai will make more money by releasing them in Western countries, but by not releasing them everywhere, shows their dedication to the Tamagotchi toy, because they originally did come from Japan..

yes, Haze is right

and you guys can wait because in my prediction V4 is gonna be alot like EnTama

lets just hope so...

I dont think they should be releases in USA, partly becuase Bandai doesnt just release tamas in USA...Also if they did, the entamas woudlt be worth much at all!
I agree with you RTT. You`ve got a very good point! And I also doubt that they would, because The UK and the USA have got the V3 instead. Hopefully, the V4 will be like the Entama.

I think that they should be relesed in other places than japan. However, If they don't relese them in other places, just buy them on ebay. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back