Should Entamas come in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that Entamas should come out in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion. No, they shouldnt go outside of Japan.
Reason for this is that they were made to only be released in Japan, thus, I think they should stay in Japan. Sure Bandai will make more money by releasing them in Western countries, but by not releasing them everywhere, shows their dedication to the Tamagotchi toy, because they originally did come from Japan..
Erm, the tamagotchi was originally released in japan.. So uhmm, America has already crossed that line, by far. Now Bandai America is sort of on their own, but leeching from the other Japanese tamagothi (Their design features).

I think they should! I want an entama soooooooo bad! they sound a LOT less boring than a V2.

I definitely think they should. They always keep the best stuff for themselves. Like keeping the Mew character from being available on the American Version of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green. :furawatchi: I just think they're envious of Westerners, because they try to emulate western ways alot, music, dress, etc..

I think they should, but I also think they shouldn't. Sure, it'll be really cool to be able to play with an english Entama, but I think that they should stick with Bandai Japan. Then everything would screw up, so it's best to just buy one off ebay and figure out how to use it. Maybe use a translator online and make it translate some things for you.

thats not faire i want an entama. one question there are some people who have like 2 entama and they live in canada nad america and other places like that??

OK, tamaluver, there was no need to bump up an old topic...

Anyways, we are basically getting an En-Tama when the V4 comes out.

That's why I'm not worried about getting an En-Tama.

Well, since we now know that the v4 is going to be practicly like the Entama, only in English, there dosen't seem to be a need for this topc. :p

yesssss there should be entamas! but are not entamas like the v4 that is comming soon jan.2007?
Yes, the v4 will be just like the Entama. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back