Should Entamas come in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that Entamas should come out in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I really really love it for Entamas to come to America. I don't think they will though. Entamas are like the Asian version of the v3. (I think...)[/SIZE]

... Canada, too! What do you think? I think yes. They're very cool! :)
Yes, I think that they should come out all over the world!.

*tama star*

AAAAAHHHHH!!!

YES they sould come out in Canada

:wacko:

they would make SSSSOOOOO much Money!! :angry:

ps: where do you buy, order, buy online, or get to know about entamas, keitais, or aikais???!!!??? :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: :(

I still don't get what the "Entama" even is. :ph34r:

The girl who has no clue what is going on.

Most Def!! i could see myself with one. i mean why shouldn't they come out??? they would have to make them in english though...

Acculy, a member here on TamaTalk e-mailed bandai asking if they would come out with an entama in english and bandai responded that there is a reson why the japanese tamagotchi's are different from the us/uk/aus Tamagotchi's.

The version three tamagotchi has a few features of the entama (online accsess).

They are Japanese Tamagotchis just like the one Jessica has.

This is for TamaQueen1

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i think they definatly except that make all the writing in english and not japanese. that would be so kool!! :D

Were not going to get them but there okay, becuase we dont have IR communication ports in our cell phones, we have blue tooth as a form of communication which Tamagotchi's do not support thats why we have most features from EnTama right on the Tamagotchi, and Tama-Town!! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back