Should the tama V4 (when it is out) have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should tamagotchis have a direct plug to the internet?

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybye

• NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you think those would be expensive??? instead of wi-fi they should have bluetooth!!!so they could commect to the internet everywhere!!! that would be sooooo awesome!!! but that would cost way over my limit?? :huh:

yeah and it could have tama animation creators so you can use them as your avatar on here too! I like the cemetry idea :) :huh: :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

i hope V4 had Wi-Fi.. it will be so cool.. but the problem is.. how big will the tama?? lol~ Tama with colour also not that bad.. lol~ USB idea also not bad.. double up as a flash drive.. wahaha~

for mi i would like V4 to be a normal tama connection with all the charater that bandai tamagotchi ever luanch to be inside.(provided it must be small and cute;))

yeah me too!it could be like runescape But with tamas! and I like the tamaputor idea too!
but I don't like runescape :kusatchi:

i think yes...that wud make it really cool!!

cept wat wud u sell them for? an item or gotchi points?

~hana.mame

It will be way too expensive. If you are going to connect it to the net you'll need a usb coord and those can cost up to 50$..
50$!?! Stop exsagerating a USb cord costs like *thinks* $9 not $50 I think the Idea is okay Because it would be cool if they did that but they'd have a hole in the middle of the tama :) witch would be very uncofytrable!

It's be soooo expensive and it'd look really stupid!

i vote NNNNOOOOOOO!!! :huh: :furawatchi:

a real tama lover will buy the tama no matter the price! when do u think the ver 4 is going to be out

Yeah , it would be cool with blue-tooth and i am wonderign i found a image of a tamagotchi connecting to a mobial phone.. I will attempt to find the link but i am wonderign if i could connect to my palm because they have a beam thing in them as well would it work do you think ? becasue on the link it said something abut when you beam you tama to your mobial phone /palm / ect it would sent it on a vacation .. but i have no idead if this is true or not but you can see for your slef.. and the link is.. (wow it took a wile to find)Tamagotchi Connecting to a mobial phone but on it it says..

--------

We'd been trying to forget about the new, infra-red version of the Tamagotchi in the hope that it'd go away, but the durn thing keeps evolving. Not content with enabling it to talk to other Tamagotchi, Bandai has now tweaked the infra-red port to let you communicate with a cellphone, meaning you can shop using points you've built up by raising the creature, or send it off on holiday via your phone (sadly, there doesn't appear to be a function for spiking its drinks so that it ends up hallucinating in a Mexican hospital and never makes it back). We're not sure whether the Shuku Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus (the first bit loosely means "Congratulations! It now works with a cellphone!") will make it outside Japan, but we can hope.

----------

I hope i am not too off topic but thats like the internet a little isn't it? well if some on ecould tell me if it would work with a palm it would be vary helpfu.

I like that idea! it would be really cute! you could adopt tamas!
Well, you could have passwords to adopt your own tama. like the V.3's have passwords for nealy everything els. I cant wait for the V.4's to come out. Can any of you?

:D Pixel x :wacko:

In my opinion, that would be way hard to make. Besides, if your Tama dies you can reset it to get a new egg. And what would happen if you sold your Tama's children? Where would the next generation be? :ph34r:

I voted maybe.

yeah and it could have tama animation creators so you can use them as your avatar on here too! I like the cemetry idea :huh: :wacko: :D :wacko: :unsure: :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r:
I aready made tamagotchi animations they are on my website (in sig) you will have to sign up on my website to see it in the tamagotchi avatar gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back