Should the tama V4 (when it is out) have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should tamagotchis have a direct plug to the internet?

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybye

• NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes but i think bandai should make a infared communicator that plugs into your pc so your tama can go online and that way it'd be cheaper (you could buy the attachment later on if you wanted).

But that's just my opinion.

I voted maybe because if it did then it would be way to expensive and it would be really cool if you could buy or sell tamagotchis online and have chats...also you could earn points (like in neopets) and tpye in a password to your tamagotchi and get the points you earned on the comuter from the games. ^_^

In my opinion yes they should so you can have a large litter of tamas so you can sell them on the internet to people who's tama has died so they can have a new oneEG:user 1's tama dies while user 2+3 have children so they can sell one to the upset tama owner (he's upset because his tama is dead) GO puroperatchi :ph34r: :D ;) ;) :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

P.S I voted YES!!!
im a member

Something-paws? I don't know about that one, but there's a pet called Miuchiz that has a USB post.

Anyway, I voted maybe. It'd be great to have a direct connection to the internet, but it'd probably cost a lot more.

You're talking about Miuchiz Paws. It has a USB port. There is also Miuchiz Bratz, Miuchiz Monsters. But they cost more. They cost 40 dollars.

FAKE!!!E-Bay has LOADS of FAKES on it!!!

DON'T believe it!
to right i fell for a v3 scam

oh by a way little smiley u got some bangin ideas!!!!!! ;) :D B) B)

:angry: :lol: :eek: :) :kuribotchi: :ph3

You're talking about Miuchiz Paws. It has a USB port. There is also Miuchiz Bratz, Miuchiz Monsters. But they cost more. They cost 40 dollars.
Ahh.... Miuchiz had a color screen and is bigger than a Tamagotchi, though, so a Tama with a USB port would still cost less than that. Maybe 20-25$.

well, yes, and no. They would have to pay for HUGE MEGA SUPER POOPER MEGA server costs for all the fans. Also, the store would get no profits becasue its about 50 bucks a slot and thats per person so thats abot 4,000,000 fans x 50.00=200,000,000 dollars for monthly server costs...lol

if they did do have it though, I wish it was wifi :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe.....................it has its ups and downs, bad things are itll be expensiver and bigger (probably ruining the egg shape), ups are ,like someone has previously said, you can adopt tmgcs!!!!!!!!!how cool would that be!!!!!!!! my major bad one is the size.............................................................what do you thinkkkkkkkkk about my reply

Well they have something in Japan like that but instead it will hook up to the T.V. and will have you interacting with 13 games with your Tamagothi on your Uratama or Entama.

It comes with 2 controllers and it will allow you to play games with a friend and store secret items that you can transfer to your Tamagotchi toy! Very fun! :)

Its called the Tamagotchi Let's TV PLAY Tamagotchi RESORT

and there are images of it at the Japanese Tamagotchi site listed below:

Tamagotch.channel.or.jp

So I hope it will soon be available in English!

:angry: Itachi :furawatchi:

i dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An USB cord is something that could hook up to the internet, via computer.

What he/she is trying to say is in the very first post.

:( Itachi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back