Should the tama V4 (when it is out) have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should tamagotchis have a direct plug to the internet?

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybye

• NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a usb, i am not familiar with it...
USB is a "Universal Serial Bus" thats what USB stands for. USB is just a standard piece of integrated hardware to allow external communication for a faster data rate than older methods of external communication.

If tama v4 came out it would have a USB cord with it. Because if you have a look at an MP3 player say an Ipod, its connection to the ipod is different to say a camera USB cell phone or digital camera.

A tama v4 with USB would have a very small connection, at the end where the tama connects. It would bump the price up a fair bit though because of all the software Ban Dai would have to program to make the USB work. Also it would need a CD-Rom to install the software. This could be quiet good as you could have a database that stores items that you can't fit on the tama due to memory loss.

Hope this clarified about USB and the possibility of having a USB in a v4

Love timefall <3

I think it should have BLUETOOTH, plus coloured pixels, backlight. That would be sssssooooo CCOooooooLLLLLLL

Hmmm

I think they might already have a internet connection made inside the tama v4 then theres a particular online shop you can buy things like tamababies... :rolleyes: hmm maybe... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: B) B) B) B)

I think it should have BLUETOOTH, plus coloured pixels, backlight. That would be sssssooooo CCOooooooLLLLLLL
I agree! That would be the coolest thing ever!!!! My cell phone has bluetooth so you should be able to play with your Tama on your cell phone! And colored pixels would be better because then you can like see what your Tama would really look like. And the backlight would save me time. This morning my Tama woke me up but it was dark and I couldnt see what the heck was going on! :D I'm rambling now so I'M ALL FOR THAT IDEA!

I agree! That would be the coolest thing ever!!!! My cell phone has bluetooth so you should be able to play with your Tama on your cell phone! And colored pixels would be better because then you can like see what your Tama would really look like. And the backlight would save me time. This morning my Tama woke me up but it was dark and I couldnt see what the heck was going on! :D I'm rambling now so I'M ALL FOR THAT IDEA!
I TOTALLY DISagree.. Not ROFL. I agree completley! If they made it like how ds has the backlight for the dark, thatd be good. But it would need more battery power than the 3v lithium battery.. Even tho like 5 volts can kill you, the backlight would need MORE POWAH

its not that hard for Ban Dai to do :p its easy. Backlight, electric wall charger, for the battery. Maybe not the electric charger, due to young young users, LED lights, bluetooth is really for data exchange but still could be used if it was u wouldnt need infra red because bluetooth will pick up from like a metre away (Im not too sure about the distance but i know it would pick up tamas in the area) chat may be asking for too much unless its web based like tamatown. Also waterproof would be good

i agree with most of you.my idea might be a little different though...

-bandai should make a cell phone with tamagotchis in it.then you can talk to them.

-it should be in colored pixels and have a backlight.

-works like a normal cellphone.when you download games,theyre games your tama will play with you.

-can take pictures to show ur tama the world!

-tama takes a nap when you chare the battery.

-tamas can visit each other when there is another cell-tama in lined up with them.you dont have to tell it to!

get peoples cell-tama numbers.send presents,play games,visit each other,or get married!

i know....my ideas are complicated.but hey,im a complicated girl!

-t347

A USB port would be a cool feature but ultimately I don't think it'd be worth it. The password system works very well and minimizes the chances of people hacking items and points. It's possible to come up with a password creator but that's much harder than cracking a USB transfer. It would also raise the price, size and weight by quite a bit.

I think if Bandai wants to add anything, it should be a back-lit or front-lit screen (like your TV, you can see it in the dark) and a vibration function, so you can know if your tamagotchi needs you without having to have the sound on or check it frequently.

I would love the idea to put a USB into a Tamagotchi. But it's just that younger kids dont know how to use a USB so it won't be a kids toy anymore. Maybe targeted for teens.

Colored pixels/LCD sreen will make the tamagotchi lose its retro tradition. Its known for its black and white pixels.

Colored pixels/LCD sreen will make the tamagotchi lose its retro tradition. Its known for its black and white pixels.
I agree. I don't think that it should be updated so much that it doesn't even look like a Tama anymore. I'm pretty satisfied with the way the Tamas are right now. Maybe just a few more features, but nothing too complicated.

:D I THINK THE V.4 (When it Comes out) SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A PLUG-IN TO THE INTERNET! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back