Should the tama V4 (when it is out) have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should tamagotchis have a direct plug to the internet?

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybye

• NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, doin a tripple-post makes it better^^

and still noone uses "edit" ^^

:huh:

It wo'nt have one! The V4 TamaTown is alredy out & it needs passwords! :huh:

aproximately the v4 will give u these ?

:rolleyes: i gess it would be kid of nice if it happens enyway, im trying to make friends,because im new. so whatdo you say friends?

:furawatchi:

You know what else could be cool about cables, u're tama can go directry from the tamagotchi to the internet and you'll see it walking down tamatown on the computer screen and then it can come back when u want it to and it'll chat to new forum friends in tamatown then when u do want it back, it'll come back with a like say, Asian freind on thier freinds list and whenever u and that Asian persons on, the tamas meet up again and go around finding new freinds together and there u have it, u're tama has a new local or forum freind!

I know it's copying Bratz mutchis but they copyed bandai with the whole getting things 4 u're vertial pal on the internet so why can't Bandai copy them with meeting forum tamapals 4 u're tama?

:rolleyes: i gess it would be kid of nice if it happens enyway, im trying to make friends,because im new. so whatdo you say friends? :furawatchi:
Well, u can make freinds with me if u want, just say something like "wanna be my freind" or something like that, so u can just PM when u feel like it.

Something-paws? I don't know about that one, but there's a pet called Miuchiz that has a USB post.
Anyway, I voted maybe. It'd be great to have a direct connection to the internet, but it'd probably cost a lot more.
well that 1 is what was i ganna say ya that is ony $19:99

(i had 1)

(Miuchiz)

that has a USB port and look ony $19:99

that is nothin

but no it will cost like nothin be ony sume more money but yes the will be soooo cool :(

soo i voted yes!!!!!!!!!!

why not...

it will not cost that much all

sooooo there is nothin to that...

good bye. :ph34r:

and like all you that sad yes

No! I don't think they should! Keep the tamas the same classic tama-town connecting to teh net!

In my opinion yes they should so you can have a large litter of tamas so you can sell them on the internet to people who's tama has died so they can have a new oneEG:user 1's tama dies while user 2+3 have children so they can sell one to the upset tama owner (he's upset because his tama is dead) GO puroperatchi :angry: :D :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

P.S I voted YES!!!
yes of course :) :p

ewww i dont wanna usb port!!!

it will be ugly like the miuchiz a RECTANGLE!!!

i want it to have a usb port connection area like a mp3

on the tip of the antenna or on the back!!!!!

;) ;) :D :D :wacko: :ph34r:

i am in high school like my friend kitty-aka denryuu

and i love toys and i do not care what kids say

I LOVE THE FEELING OF CANT WAIT!!!!

TCV4 CRAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :D :D :wacko:

:ph34r: :blink: :huh: :lol: :)

A USB port would be cool. I don't think it would add much to the price either. I don't think bluetooth or wifi will ever be added, mainly because of the price and the amount of battery power they require. I think that once the tamagotchi is plugged into the computer a simulator program runs and then it'll connect to a server which will have tamatown where the tamagotchi walk around. And it'd give more meaning to the word 'Tamagotchi Connection" and maybe the ability to transfer the tamagotchi character from one tamagotchi to another tamagotchi through the infrared?

i think that would be a great idea because then when your points get hihg enough you can just download themto the computer and play games to get more without giving them to the king ;)

Thats a great idea, there should be a USB port or a High Speed Cable port were users can plug it in and choose differnet activites via the internet on there Tamagotchi Connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back