So, What's The Worst Book You Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what was with her in New Moon? He left her, and she went all depressed and didn't want to have a life anymore. That is so stupid.
Yeah, I know! XD She was, like.... better off DEAD. :furawatchi:

Robert Pattison looks very dirty and just ugly to me.
He IS so ugly. :angry: And worst of all, my friend thinks that he's HOT!!!!

I love Jacob ♥
And I love Jacob, too. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
=( Island of the blue dolphins. I thought it would be really good. Everyone says it is, and I started reading it, and then I seriously dropped the book and fell asleep!!! =P Sorry 4 the people who like it. It just was really boring and wasn't interesting at ALL!

Whoever said Heartbeat - well I only read a page of it, but I didn't like it. It went on to a new line after about every four words.

The plot of Holes the film didn't follow the book at all, that's true.

One of the worst books I ever read was 'How to be Popular'. Hated it. Predictable ending. Overused storyline. Stereotypical blonde enemy (I know plenty of blondes who are nice people). Mousy girl, not popular, magically becomes popular, kisses most popular boy at school, becomes friends with her enemy, decides she hates being popular, loses friends, ends up going out with her best friend (who is a boy). No ending, just suddenly stops.

That's it, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back