St. Aislin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I know!!!)

Hailey headed to her biology class quietly, she had taken the route that she considered to be a shortcut even though in actuality it was a longer distance between the classes. She called it such however because it was the route she knew was very seldomly travelled as it went down through a back hallway that only had a few classrooms on it so she didn't get stuck by crowds or people she knew who might want to chat. This left her with the comfortable silence of only her own thoughts and the soft clicking noise of her shoes tapping against the floor. When she had gotten to her class she simply sat down and opened her book. She took half-*ssed notes and doodled on her page she was pretty good at science and she was able to remember quite a bit of it so she didn't really have to put full effort into it. The teacher, a young bearded man in his mid to late twenties was speaking about plants and the aspects of photosynthesis and food chains. This was something that had been taught in previous years so nobody was paying all to much attention to the lesson.

Chloe sat in the front corner of her psych class. Instead of participating in the lectures along with the others she was intently taking notes on word for word what was being said, or at least very close to word for word. She finished up her notes and then opened her text book and placed her pencil in the top corner of her desk, tweaking it until it was neat and straight. She then read over the entire assigned chapter. She was really looking forward to getting out of this room because the boy beside her was obviously sick today and was coughing repetitively and she felt the need to purel her hands every five seconds. She was sitting on the furthest edge of her seat away from him and just left her little bottle of hand sanitizer on her desk in front of her. Once more she lathered her hands up with a more than sufficient amount and rubbed her hands together spreading it around.

(Ah crud it's dinner time!! Sorry if my post is a bit short, I dun want my parents to yell at me for being late to dinner).

Beginning to make a mental list of candy he had to stock up on at the local old fashioned candy shop, he noticed the girl sitting in the seat in front of him squeezing hand sanitizer out onto her hand rubbing frantically about every 5 seconds. He couldn't help but burst out in laughter. Noticing he was getting looks from some people, he covered his mouth and continued to laugh. When he finally managed to stop his sides from heaving with laughter, he leaned forward and spoke quietly to the girl. "Dude, how can you do that like every 5 seconds without feeling self conscious?!"

Chloe jumped a bit in her seat when Jordin spoke behind her. She listened to his question intently and thought over an answer to it for a moment. " Self conscious? Why would I feel self conscious?" His query had confused her because she really felt nothing of the sort. She might have a long time ago but she had gotten used to people staring at her and giving her weird looks she just learned to practically turn others out and focus on the task at hand. In truth though she didn't really think about what she was doing when she was doing her little acts of sanitation. She just either felt the urge or need to do it or she just sort of did it without really thinking.

Jordin blinked at her reply. What's wrong with this girl? That's crazy... For the past 10 minutes, she's been doing that, everybody except the dedicated brainiacs have gave her odd glances, and yet, here she is, telling me she isn't self conscious, not even one bit."Uh, isn't it like natural for girls to feel self-conscious when there are people laughing at them and giving them odd looks that say, Gawd, there must be something horribly wrong with that girl.? I mean, some of the senior jocks and preps that somehow made it into this class have started to whisper about you. Course, they're just a bunch of annoying *bleeeeeps* that can go and screw themselves."

(curiosity.... are you using bleep to censor your post or did he say that ;P )

Chloe shrugged. "I've learned not to pay attention to them. I guess I'm just so used to it that I don't even notice it anymore." Part of her also simply didn't care what they thought about her. " It's okay, I know I'm weird... I have my... issues." She told him simply then deciding to leave it at that. She glanced up at the large wall clock across the room. Lunch time was in a matter of minutes and Chloe was happy for that, she was starting to feel a tad hungry and was also just looking forward to getting away from the kid beside her. As if on cue the boy sneezed loudly. Chloe cringed and squirted some more sanitizer into her palms. She leaned further away from the stranger nearly causing herself to fall off the edge of her chair.

(He really said le bad word, I just used bleep since it's more fun to use than just asterisks).

Well, it was nice to know somebody wasn't getting messed with on a daily basis. "Lucky you, at least you don't have a roid' ripped idiot that comes up to you every day and makes fun of you for not being on the football team, or tries to recruit you to whatever stupid team that he happens to be on," he replied. He leaned back in his chair and then almost automatically reached into his pocket for a Sourhead. Randomly picking a Blue Raspberry flavored Sourhead, he ripped the wrapper off the candy and popped it into his mouth. It was a bad idea, since when he saw the guy next to Chloe sneeze, he watched as she cringed away from the guy as if he had grown five heads. As he watched her reaction, he began to laugh again. Unfortunately, he choked on the Sourhead, so he started to cough while still laughing.

Sinead continued to work on her art project, right up until the bell rang for lunch. She gave a sigh of irritation and pulled herself away from the canvas. So far, it was looking good, very realistic despite its fantasy theme. She smiled slightly at one of the fairies, who seemed to be staring out with a look that said, "Yes. I'm hiding a funny secret." Sinead always felt affectionate towards the subjects of her work. She felt as if she shared a special bond with them, as if they were her real friends. As their creator, she felt a sense of pride, knowing they were real despite being part of art pieces. She didn't care. She wandered to lunch, humming softly under her breath, making sure to clean off her hands before entering the lunchroom. When she walked in, she went through the line as quickly as she could, then sat by herself at a table near a large window with a great view of the campus.

When the bell rang, signaling that it was lunchtime, Jordin arose from his seat, pushed his chair in, grabbed his bag and headed out of the room. Once he reached the lunchroom, he headed right over to the line for salad. While if there was no such thing as sodium, fat, and calories, he would probably have gotten pizza, but well, since he had to stay healthy, he had no choice but to eat his greens so he wouldn't get high cholesterol and blood sugar levels at the young age of 19. Heading to the table where his buds were, he sat down and continued munching on his greens. When he finally choked down the last leaf of lettuce, he took out some gummy worms and started eating them. He also began to make a mental list of what he needed to stock up on. Let's see.. So, I need to go buy 1 lb of sour gummy worms, Starburst, Sourheads, Jolly Ranchers, and Pop Rocks. Then I need to get 1/2 lb of gummy bears, Smarties, and mini jawbreakers. While I'm at it, I think I need to buy two giant boxes of Nerds too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe picked up her books and put them back into her bag and headed off to the cafeteria. From her bag she pulled out a spray bottle of some sort of bleach and cleaning material. She spritzed it onto the surface of an empty table and scrubbed it down with a wad of paper towels. The thing with her dissorder was even though she wouldn't admit it forced her to have this obsession with things being clean. She just never felt that anything was quite clean enough it always felt like germs were covering everything around her. when she was finally satified with the table she repeated the process with the chair. She resanitized her hands. She sat down and unpacked her lunch, she slipped on a pair of thin clear gloves. She had a sandwich, the crusts cut off so it was in two perfect rectangles. She took a bit and placed it down on the plastic wrap in front of her. She then opened up the little container of her favourite fruit, grapes, only the green ones along with a small bowl. She unpacked a small thing of cleaning wipe things that are food safe. She took one and scrubbed off the entire surface of each individual grape before placing it int the bowl.

Munching on a banana, Jordin continued hanging out with his buds. He was aware though that he needed to go to the bio lab and catch up on bio homework, so he said bye to his friends and walked out of the cafeteria, down the halls, to the bio lab. Sitting down in a lab stool at a table, he put his stuff down, took his book and notes out, and began to answer a bunch of short answer questions. Halfway through, he leaned back, and digged his bag for a life saver. Unfortunately, much to his dismay, he had run out. All he had left was one small roll of Smarties, and a few Jolly Ranchers. "Great. I have even less candy then I thought I did..."

Chloe soon got bored of her monotonous routine and simply finished her sandwich and already cleaned grapes and just put the uncleaned ones back in her bag to deal with later. She was never a big eater and some of it was because she was always a small girl and simply wasn't all that hungry but it also probably ha something to do with her issues with germs so she spent most of her mealtimes cleansing and reclining her food items. She got up and left the cafeteria quietly she headed back to her locker where she put her lunch back inside. She closed her locker and began to wander around the halls a bit looking for something to do to kill time until class started up again.

Drew Waltz

Male xxHeterosexualxx17

Guessing by the Name Drew, you would think he is Popular. But actually, he is very Normal. Wearing a Hoodie each Day, Jeans, Converse. His hair is Brown and spiked up. At High School he wears a One strapped Bag. He is Near Sighted, so he wears Glasses. He doesn't have Piercings or Necklaces or Bracelets.

x

He is Quiet, but isn't Quiet, Quiet. He doesn't sign up for things a lot and Gets bullied a LOT. Waltz can be annoyed, which when he is, he can get pretty Mad and be Vicious. He is Smart, and can be Called a Nerd. Waltz goes on the Computer a lot and is a good Kid. He is very Anxious to turn into an Adult.

x

His Dad died when he was 3 and lived with his Cousin for about 5 years. After, Waltz moved to St. Aislin and lived with his Mom for about 10 Years-Present. He used to be really loud until his Dad died. Waltz has 2 Dogs (Shichon & Pug)and 1 Cat. He goes outside, only to go to the Library, or Take a Walk.

REJECTED.

feel free to edit and add more quality and quantity to your form. Try adding in more detail and emotion. ( Eye colour, personality, emotions, feelings, beliefs, interests, problems,Height, weight}slim,frail, muscled, etc. What is he bullied for? How did his father die? Did it effect him?) Try to really get into your character, try and really create every aspect of this person, become him.

Feel free to pm me with a new form or even just little sections...

Finally finishing another long series of "Mendel, Father of Heredity" questions, Jordin turned his work in to the cool middle aged man of a teacher before shoving the stay in classroom bio book back in the shelf and heading back to his stool to nap until the bell rang. Unfortunately, the bell rang right after he put his head down on the desk, so groaning, he had to make way to his next class, which was AP English Language. Hopefully, the Lang teacher Mrs. Clark wouldn't assign them an essay or anything, since Jordin felt he already had enough homework as is. If he got anymore homework, it was likely he wouldn't be able to finish it. Entering the classroom, he plopped down at his desk and then tugged out "The Scarlet Letter", and awaited the rest of the class to hurry up in come in so class could begin.

Chloe trudged off to her math class. She, unlike most, enjoyed math. She was good at it, it was the fact that it was always the same, always a definite. Unlike subjects like english or social studies there was only one answer and she just had to know how to find it. Two plus two would always equal four at to her that was a very comforting fact because unlike everywhere else in her life she knew this was something that would never change.

Hailey clicked her way through the hallway after lunch. She had eaten at her usual table with her usual friends. She tapped away at her cellphone while she headed off to english class. She sent out a few quick texts. She made it to her class and sat down in the desk in dead center just like she liked. She would have to admit that she did like being the center of attention, good attention anyway. She took out her book and opened it and skimmed over a few pages.

Cara strolled off to her English class. She had mainly spent her time at the library, skimming through books of all kinds, and generally ignoring everyone. All in all, a pretty good lunch. She got to the classroom, and sat down at the side, out of the way of any of those "popular" ones. She had no idea why they liked being so seen and popular -- she preferred the company of herself and no one else. But, well, that was her. Sighing, she opened her book and started reading.

Alexander spent his lunch period hanging out and taking a quick nap in the empty auditorium. He wandered into his english class late but he didn't really care. At this point the teacher didn't even bother to say a word to him. She simply just let him saunter into the room casually and took himself a seat near the side of the classroom. Unlike the others in the room he didn't open his book to read because he didn't quite know what he had done with it. It was probably burried somewhere deep in the bottom of his locker. He slid his chair back a bit closer to the person behind him's desk and propped his feet up on his own desk a bit.

Sinead went to her next class and watched Alexander just stroll in as if nothing had happened. "What an arrogant jerk," she thought to herself. She got out her book, which she had already read before, and sat it to the side, getting out her notebook which had copious amounts of notes scrawled in it. She kept looking back at Alexander, appalled and yet fascinated by him. She wrote down, "Carefree attitude. Doesn't seem to care about class. Feet propped. Not a nice guy." She furrowed her eyebrows and wrinkled her nose, then turned back to the front of the room.

After a few minutes worth of reading "The Scarlet Letter", Jordin got bored and then reached for a nice, yummy Grape Jolly Rancher. Popping it out of it's wrapper with ease, he put it onto his mouth and began to suck on it. He really hated AP English Language (The full name of the class), and would much rather be doing science, but the counselor had told him that he couldn't take more than two science related electives, so he had had no choice but to take stupid AP English Lang, which is why he only had a C in it. If he actually put more effort and was more motivated to work harder in English Lang, he could probably pull a B+ or if he really, really tried, an A-. But, no.

Alexander looked up at the clock. He couldn't understand why there still had to be at least another hour and a half of school left. This class was only half over he swore softly to himself. He knew he should have tried to get in a little extra nap time or something at lunch. This had to be one of the worst classes. At least in science you got to make thinks explode or catch on fire. But in english you just ended up spending an hour reading or discussing what you have read. And to top it all off most of the books were all set in a time long ago so it was all written like it was coded or something and even if you could decode it none of it was anything to really care about so he chose not to bother even wasting his time trying to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back