St. Aislin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander didn't pay much attention to her babbling. He continued walking, now towing her behind him. "Do you always do everything you're told?" He turned his head slighting when he spoke, enough to get her in view. He rolled his eyes at her again figuring it was futile anyway. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his keys. He used the little button thing to unloock it creating a soft beep ans they approached his car. It wasn't anything spectacular, it was a fairly old car, a black Nissan that definitely had its fair share of wearing. It still ran okay, it just wasn't anything spectacular to look at, but it was cheap and good on gas so Alexander didn't really care.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course! I don't want to get in trouble!" She replied in a panic as he unlocked his car. "Where are you going!? You can't just leave me!" She quickly hopped into the passenger's seat and glowered up at him. "I'm going with you, and I'm going to make sure we come back here so we can go to the office!" She crossed her arms and stared at him intently. "And there's not a thing you can do to stop me. So don't even try!"

Alexander turned from the driver's seat when she got in the car. He made a face and raised his had and squeezed the bridge of his nose between his eyes. "I am going home." He sighed when she added the thing about coming back. He groaned slightly. "Okay, I'm going to say this real slowly so you'll understand because for a smart girl, you really are stupid. I.am leaving. and I'm. NOT. coming back. OR going to the office." He said slowly. "And look Princess I'm the one with the keys, so theres nothing you can do to do to stop me or make me come back here."

Sinead replied, "Well, I'm not taking the heat for this. Either we both go back into the office, or I go with you. It's as simple as that." She stared at him stubbornly, as if daring him to make a move. She knew she was acting crazy, but this guy really got under her skin and bugged her to no end. And she was not going to take the full blame for the situation. He was at fault too, in her opinion. She gave a loud sigh at the thought of what she had done, and shook her head.

He stuck the key into the egnition and let the ring of keys just hang there when he turned to her. "Theres only going to be heat if you go down there. I doubt that a scatterbrain like Clark actually called it down. So unless you go down and tell the principal he won't be the wiser. " Alexander pointed out. He made a confused face when she told him about them going back. "Those two options are the same thing!" He said "Oh no! Wait, did you mean like with me?" He asked flustered now. He had thought she meant theat she go with him back to the office when she first said it.

"You're so thick headed," she replied coolly. "Either we go to the office together, or I stay in here and go wherever you plan on going." She buckled her seat belt and braced herself. "I dare you to drive, to go anywhere. I dare you." She figured he wouldn't do it. Not with her in the car, anyway. He'd probably give in, because it would just be better for the both of them if they went back to the office. She gripped the seat belt tightly, only a little bit nervous.

Alexander gripped the wheel tighter. "Oh I can just see this being a fun day." He muttered through gritted teeth. He did his own seat belt up but sat there for a short moment. He started the engine and proceeded to back out. He figured she would probably panic and make him stop the car to let her out. He backed out of the parking spot and debated either going really slowly in the hopes that she'd cave before he left the parking lot or going quite fast and hoping to freak her out. Then it hit him that they were simply playing chicken with eachother now, both trying to push the other over the edge into getting what they wanted. He decided, in all his cockiness that he simply couldn't let her win. And besides, he thought it could be much more amusing that way.

"What are you doing!?" Sinead yelled, turning to punch Alexander in the arm. "We can't leave!" But then she realized that her plan wasn't working. He really didn't want to go back to the school. She couldn't let him have the last laugh. "Fine. So, where are we going?" She asked, sitting back in the seat and relaxing. She was trying to make it seem like she didn't care, that it would be worse off for him because he would get stuck with her.

"Hey! Ow. Don't hit! You're going to crash us." Alexander scolded shooting her a grumpy glance. He pulled out of the lot and sped down the road. "I was going to go home. As for you, the first coffee shop or gas station that we pass on the way." He said snarkily. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. He stuck it in his mouth and grabbed a lighter. He held the wheel with one hand and then his knees while he lit it. He put one hand back on the wheel and the other on his smoke. He undid his window about half way.

"You drive like a maniac! Do you want to get us both killed!?" Sinead exclaimed, watching Alexander with horror. "Seriously, what the hell!? And no, you aren't just ditching me somewhere with no way to get home. I'm going wherever you go, even if that means ending up at your house." She curled up in the seat so it would be harder to remove her. She figured, since he was bigger and stronger than she was, that he would try to use physical means to get rid of her. But if she were prepared for it, things would be much more difficult for him. Besides, he was in such a darn hurry to get home, he probably wouldn't try very long before giving in and letting her go along.

"Nobody's forcing you to stay. " Alexander pointed out. He pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and breathed out a buff of smoke and sighed. He could already tell she was going to try her best to be as annoying as physically possible. "Get your friggen feet down. Not only is this not your personal sofa but if i hit the brakes your going to knee yourself in the face. And I am not taking you to the hospital." He snapped. He figured that if she broke her own nose he would probably be laughing to hard to get her to the hospital even if he had wanted to.

Sinead put her feet down and frowned at him. "You could at least say please. Being polite never hurt anybody!" She said sharply, turning to look out the window. "I swear, you are an arrogant, scruffy looking, egotistical maniac!" She gave a loud sigh, folding her arms on the window's edge and resting her chin on them. As much as she hated this guy, he was pretty funny. And he looked... okay, she figured. She glanced over at him, as if trying to figure him out, like a puzzle she had to solve.

Alexander rolled his eyes at her. " Like I said, not forcing you to stay. " he stuck his cigarette back into his mouth and took another drag or two. "And atleast I'm not a stuck up ,self absorbed, pain in the a**, obnoxious b'tch. " he retorted unhappily. After a moment he changed subjects with of soft sigh, switching to a gentler tone. "So seriously, where am I taking you?" he asked her. He figured she was kidding when she told him she was going where ever he was. There was no way he was going to take her home, he was going there to enjoy the quiet and relax and he doubted it would be very much of either with her tagging behind him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ugh! Your language is so trashy! Do you kiss people with that mouth?" She snapped, looking at him again, anger burning in her eyes. She was really getting angry, and you could tell. Her cheeks were turning pink, and she was shaking ever-so-slightly. She could feel sweat building up on her palms, getting very worked up. She rolled down the window so she could get some fresh air on her face, taking a couple deep breaths. She had never talked to one person this much before. It was nearly exhausting.

"Ugh, you are such a prude." Alexander groaned a bit. He then smirked slightly. "Only hot ones... Oh come on Princess,calm down don't get yourself all worked up." He turned and looked at her with a more serious look and repeated himself. "So seriously, where am I taking you?" He took one last drag of his cigarette before putting it out in the ashtray flicking it out the window and breathing out a puff of smoke.

Sinead sighed softly and turned away from him. "Keep your attention on the road," was all she said, her voice strained, her mouth turned into a frown. "And stop calling me princess! It's annoying!" She rested her chin on the windowsill, watching the scenery passing by. She didn't answer his question, trying to prove the point that she was going to go wherever he went. Gently, she extended her hand out the window to feel the breeze against her fingertips. She got a thoughtful look on her face, chewing her lower lip.

Alexander sighed. He hted to let her win this one, even if it was just a little bit of a win. "Fine. F'ck it. " Even he couldn't believe his words. He turned down a small street and headed toward the more rundown side of town. It was filled with small grimy looking diners and little convenience stores in between every five or so buildings there was a dark trash filled alley. He pulled over at an apartment building. It wasn't anything spectacular, just an old run down brown structure that looked as if it came out of one of those cheesy lifetime movie scenes in the projects. The street was fairly empty aside from the odd passing car or two, a few people sitting on the ground either passed out or simply homeless,and a few streetwalkers. There was also an almost tall male, in baggy worn out clothing leaning against the apartment building with a cigarette-or at least something he was smoking- in his mouth. Alexander got out of the car and waited for Sinead to do so as well so he could lock it.

Sinead stared at the scene in front of her with a blank expression, biting her lip gently. She climbed out of the car with hesitation, looking around warily. She'd never been in a place like this before. And she also wondered why Alexander didn't try in school. Wouldn't he want to get away from this? Wouldn't he want something better for himself? She made sure to lock her door behind her before she closed it. Then she went and stood next to Alexander tensely.

Alexander locked the car up tight. He then headed up the few cement steps and in through the large wooden doors to the main lobby. Which was simply a small room with a counter and a bung of small square mailboxes on the one wall and a large staircase. The stairs were the kind that every 10 stairs or so there was a platform that caused you to have to keep turning 90 degrees until you got to the top.

The weird male outside the apartment building who looked to be around 19 eyed Sinead a bit. He stepped forward and blew a small cloud of smoke at her. " Hmm, Well what do we have here?" He mused degratingly placing his hand on her shoulder and spinning her around as if inspecting her. " So, what's a girl like you doing in my streets?" he muttered his obvious intoxication from some illegal substance causing him to slur a bit.

Sinead backed up a couple steps, partially due to his smell, and partially due to the way he was staring at her. "Um... well... I uh..." She looked over at Alexander, not exactly sure what to do in this situation. She ran her hand through her hair and stepped back one more time. "I'm here with... that guy over there," she stammered, feeling her hands start to shake. This was creeping her out, to be honest, and now she wished she hadn't come at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back