*~Tama World~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm in the training for Stardom after this you get to be acctully a Star

FORM:

Name: Lindsay Teresa

Type of Tamagotchi: Ura Violetchi

Personality: Surface: I-Dont-Care, material, shopper, popular, rich.

Underneath: smart, attentive, quick, serious, practical, witty.

Dislikes: ???

Other: Lindsay is a 16 year old Secret Agent disguised as a prissy, popular girlie-girl in

TamaTown. She is nothing like she seems. She is very, Very, EXTREMELY Attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindsay strode into the modern coffee shop like she owned the place. She promptly sat down and ordered "The Usual", as she handed a metal card to the Memetchi sitting behind the bar. The Memetchi stood up and greeted her.

"Welcome back, Agent Lindsay Teresa Van Jensen. It is good to see you here. Come with me."

Lindsay immediately stood and walked with confidence behind the Memetchi clad in a black suit. She was taken into several different rooms and passages, and finally into a glass transport elevator. Lindsay walked along with the Memetchi into the huge private TamaPlanet National Security Agency Headquarters. She had been inside several times, but it still took her breath away. She almost even dropped her latte.

The Memetchi scolded, "Now, Agent Van Jensen, come with me. We don't have much time. "

Lindsay followed her to the small office.

"We are moving you to Music City for this week's training, Agent Van Jensen. You will board the plane there tomorrow morning, 5 AM sharp. Do you confirm?"

"Yes,"

"It is confirmed, then. Now go home and pack your things, you have quite a day ahead of you."

Lindsay became worried. She did not know much about music. All she could play was R&B on a piccolo, and jazz and Spanish guitar on the harp. But she could not deny an order, so she packed her purple piccolo with gold keys and her 32 string harpitar (harp+guitar) and was at the airport at 5 AM sharp, like she promised.

mEL WENT TO THE uNIVEATITY OF tAMA

TO TRAIIN FOR HER MUSIC

"Attention Passengers, we will be landing in 5 minutes. Please return to your seats."

Lindsay looked out her porthole and saw Music City.

It was a beautiful place.

As she left the plane, her phone buzzed. She looked at the caller ID. It was Agent Delancey Anderson, the Memetchi in black. She answered it.

"Yes, I'm here."

"Go to Office Building 35 on 174 State Street. It's the glassy bluish building. Go to the front desk. Ask for Randall. When he comes up, give him your credit card, he will know what to do."

"Confirmed."

"Good luck, Agent VJ,"

Blaze went to the University of Tamatown and then started his music classes.

Cade picked up a football and tossed it up in the air and caught it, and sighed. Lately he had been alone since Blaze had gone off to chase his dreams.

Lindsay walked up to the building. "University Of Tamatown. Well thats odd, this isn't Tamatown. But, oh well, gotta follow the orders."

She walked in, and found the front desk, and asked for Randall. She showed him her credit card, and he immediately understood. He pulled her to the office. "Ahh.. Agent Lindsay Teresa Van Jensen. Come with me, Agent Anderson enrolled you in a few of our classes. I'll take you to your first one."

The class came back from lunch, and Lindsay followed with a confident air about her. She walked in and took a seat, carrying her piccolo and harpitar.

"You must be the new student!" the tall, and rather nice teacher said to her. "What's your name?"

"I'm Lindsay... Lindsay... "

She looked across the room for a reference, but all she could make out was the teachers microwave oven.

"Lindsay.. Baker! Lindsay Baker."

She smiled to cover up her obvious lie.

Mel goes into the lunch room to get some lunch she sees alot of people all crowed into a pretty small place

Lindsay returned to her seat, next to a Kuromametchi, and began piecing together her purple and gold piccolo, with her harpitar sitting by her other side.

Mel finished her lunch and went to go start her class

Blaze ignores the Ura-Violetchi next to him and continues to practice chords on his guitar. He looks at a book, and selects a random chord- F 20.

Lindsay was bored, so she picked up her harpitar case and opened it. She put the end piece on the harp, and fit it on, slipping the attatched lanyard around her neck afterwards.

after her class Mel came back to class and sings quietly to herself while she plays her guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back