tamagotchi angel group hach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I'm leaving the poop on its screen <3 I only feed it once and play a game with it once when it beeps for attention

omg my maruten is still sick and it didnt die yet lol XD i am leaving it on like that lol poor maruten that what u get for evolving lol XD i left it for 8 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I'm leaving the poop on its screen <3 I only feed it once and play a game with it once when it beeps for attention
hay to get deburutchi littlechokowolf is by letting ur tamagotchi go bye bye lol u have to let it die to get deburutchi

Sirius went to bed at 8PM, and here are his stats:

TP: 10 (trying to keep it low to get Takoten)

Deeds: |||

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: @OOO

@Djor

It also says you can only get unchi-kun from the Obaketchi 2 stage. Which isnt true.

@Bruno

I know.

Maybe you can only get the one with the face from Obaketchi 2. Idk lol. You still can get the twins from Pukuten. Here's Green_Papaya's post on Tama-Zone:

"Eros has evolved into the Futagotenshi! I'm sad that I didn't get to spend more time with him as Pukuten, but the twins are adorable as well. I guess they should have separate names now, so I'll call them Ero and Ros to keep their original name somewhat."

Maybe you can only get the one with the face from Obaketchi 2. Idk lol. You still can get the twins from Pukuten. Here's Green_Papaya's post on Tama-Zone:
"Eros has evolved into the Futagotenshi! I'm sad that I didn't get to spend more time with him as Pukuten, but the twins are adorable as well. I guess they should have separate names now, so I'll call them Ero and Ros to keep their original name somewhat."
ur tamagotchi has evolved into the angels already :D

ur tamagotchi has evolved into the angels already :D
No, I was just showing a post from someone in a hatch where they had Pukuten and it grew into the Futagotenshi with good care. Sirius is still a Maruten :D . He should grow later today, hopefully into Takoten.

No, I was just showing a post from someone in a hatch where they had Pukuten and it grew into the Futagotenshi with good care. Sirius is still a Maruten :p . He should grow later today, hopefully into Takoten.
yah i am going to get tackoten to lolz XD i whant to get the bad secret charecter next time i am going to get the twins :lol:

lol so then u can get the lucky poo XD i whant to buy a tamagotchi ocean :lol:

Hahaha, then we'll all have a different secret character! Cool! Yeah, Otonoten is pretty cool (the one your get from Oyajitenshi, the worst character). And I was thinking of getting the cactus, but I'll just get it next time I play through. Or maybe Ginjirotenshi! Wow, I love all of the characters in this!

@brunotchi

I want an Ocean too, even though they're really hard to take care of. I saw two on ebay for $0.99 + $7 S/H, but now it's over $100! But the one I REALLY want is the green Santaclautch(i)! I love Christmas so much, and that one's just amazing! Too bad it's really expensive... I'm gonna try to get a TMGC+C this year.

Anyway, Sirius should be changing within an hour!

WOW xD I want his morino one! My mom wouldn't let me bid on it though since she just bought me a TMGO and I dont get my allowance(10.00) till friday.

Nami should be changing soon too.

hmmi am thinking about trading my angel for an ocean

My Maruten just turned into a Kodoten :wacko: . I really wanted to get Pukuten, but I guess I'll try to go for Ginjirotenshi, even though it doesn't have any secret characters. I just don't want to get Kuriten because most people get that. Plus, Ginjirotenshi looks so cool!

is it even worth trading my angel for an ocean or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back