tamagotchi angel group hach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF D< IT TURNED INTO KURI-TEN D: Im going to start over = w=;; sorry Im angry
Mine too! But I'm not gonna start over, since this is my first time actually playing through an Angelgotchi! I'm gonna try to get the twins now. Next time through, though, I'm getting Pukuten. I know it!

UGH D< When I first started up my angel my goal was to get the twins and it was easy! I want either Pukuten or Ginijiro-tenshi dude

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get Pukuten next time, and then I'm definitely gonna try to get Taraten to get Sabotenshi.

Gah x__x I just put away my angel for now. I start school tomorrow and Im just going to run my Music star and when I get my Tama-go that as well. I might start up my Angel during thanksgiving break or something x_x

I'll be running mine for a while :( . If I get a KuroMametchi on my Music Star in this generation, I'm gonna pause it and put it away. I've been playing it for about 3 weeks, maybe more. I started my V2 yesterday (Sweet Candy - Blue), which I haven't played with in forever. Ahh, memories. And so many more characters than I remember! I'm also playing with my Pokémon Pikachu for a while, since I never got too far the first time. I'll probably stop playing my V2 and/or the Pikachu when school starts, and when my birthday comes around at the end of September, I'll try to get myself a Blue+Silver iD!

As an update for the hatch, Sirius turned into Kuriten this afternoon. Guess that neglecting didn't pay off B) ... But it feels really good to actually take care of my Angel! I like that it's more needy, too, and that the TP doesn't stay the same for a long time.

I have a v2, red with hearts. I want to start up another tama but I dont know which one. Care to tell me which one I should start up?

p1,v2,v3,v4,v4.5,v5, another v6? x__x I start school tomorrow but I can easily sneak them into class. But for first period I have band so

they have to wait till 2nd period xD

Anyway PM with your awnser. Im getting to offtopic.

omg i got takoten jess lol jk it is still maruten no restarting is allowed jk lol restarting is allowed

Still a Kuriten. It went to bed at 9 on it's little angelic cloud!. Hopefully it will turn into Futago-Tenshi tomorrow or Saturday (probably Saturday, but I'll be at Hershey Park and it'll be in the car).

mine is tackoten it will evolve on saturday or sunday i think yes hope i get ginjoritenshi what ever his name is

mine is tackoten it will evolve on saturday or sunday i think yes hope i get ginjoritenshi what ever his name is
You can only get Ginjirotenshi from Kodoten. You can still get Pukuten (Chubby Angel, which may turn into the twins), Taraten (Tarakotchi Angel, which may turn into the cactus secret character), or Oyajitenshi (Oyajitchi Angel, which may turn into Otonoten). If you got a Takoten yesterday, it's gonna change today. If you got it today, it'll change tomorrow.

You can only get Ginjirotenshi from Kodoten. You can still get Pukuten (Chubby Angel, which may turn into the twins), Taraten (Tarakotchi Angel, which may turn into the cactus secret character), or Oyajitenshi (Oyajitchi Angel, which may turn into Otonoten). If you got a Takoten yesterday, it's gonna change today. If you got it today, it'll change tomorrow.
hmmmm ok tacking really bad care of my tamagotchi

Sirius is still a Kuriten. He should be turning into Futagotenshi tomorrow. How are your tamas doing?

mine is doing good it just evolved in ojijatenshi i dont know how to spell his name yes finally now i need to tack perfect care maybe in 2 days he will evolve into the secret charecter

thanks i cant wait to get the secret charecter ;) but when it dies the hach has ended :)

Sorry, I just got back from Hershey Park (so much fun!). Yesterday, Sirius turned into the twins! They're pretty cool. Definitely not my favorite secret character, though. They kind of remind me of little beetles :) . I'm going to Florida tomorrow, but I'll still be posting when I can. Hopefully I can get a few more days with Sirius. Although, I should change the name since there are two... I'll go with Green_Papaya's idea from when she was in an Angel hatch on Tama-Zone and split the name. So now they're Sir and Rius!

awwwwww it died ;) the hach for me has ended i wish i can keep him longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back