tamagotchi angel group hach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a great vacation in Florida... Sir and Rius are still doing very well! They're 13 years old now and had a lot of fun on vacation. We visited they're home for a little bit when we were on the airplane (in the clouds :p ). I think this will be the last post before when I post about them turning into mature Angels.

UPDATE:

Well, it happened faster than I thought it would. I was sitting on the airplane at an altitude higher than 10,000 ft and checked to see how Sir and Rius were doing. After pressing a button, they flew off into heaven while thanking me. I'll miss them...

After that, a new angel came to me and wanted me to take care of it: right there out of the clouds! His name is Apollo :huh: . I'm hoping for him to become a Taraten and, eventually, a Sabotenshi. However, because Sir and Rius have moved on, this hatch has ended :lol: . It was a lot of fun for my first hatch!

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwww lol good job on ur angel what should i get a tama-go or a tamagotchi color instead

awwwww lol good job on ur angel what should i get a tama-go or a tamagotchi color instead
Thanks hahaha. If you can afford both of them, I'd go with the +C. I'd actually say the iD, but that wasn't one of your choices :D . People say that you shouldn't get it because you wouldn't be able to download anything (which you can if you have an infra-red cellphone), but that doesn't really matter. It's an updated version of the +C. You can eat at home, go to the grocery store, or eat at a restaurant. There's a bunch of features that the +C has, but the iD has most (if not all) of them, plus more! And you can still enter codes to get items, which is good.

EDIT: Also, I got a Takoten on my Angel a few days ago, and then it turned into a Taraten! And today it turned into... a Sabotenshi! The cactus secret character! He's so awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol kool good job oh and i am getting a free tamagotchi id but is the tama-go even good becuase i dont think it is good :D i might buy the new tamagotchi that bandi might make next

Thanks, brunotchi! Yeah, when I first decided to randomly go on Tamagotchi.com one day in July, I saw the Tama-Go and got back into Tamagotchi again! I thought the Tama-Go was so amazing and loved the features, but lately I've been really into the iD's. I entered the contest to win a Tama-Go on TamaYamaWuv and ended up winning! I was so shocked because I've never won a contest in my life. I'm glad that I get all of the figures so I can get the most out of it! I'll probably be selling the case though... But yeah, now I didn't have to spend all that money to get the stuff I got for free, and I could maybe get an iD (I really want the Blue & Silver one).

omg thats so cool and great job :angry: now i feel like getting a tama-go but i think it is a waste of monny becasue i need to keep on buying figurins and waste alot of monny so yah thats why i am going to wait when the tama-go has ended or maybe if bandi whont make anymore tamagotchis than i will get the tama-go i will get wite with kutchipatchi i love that one :luv: i am going to buy the tama-go figurinse at walmart they will have lower prices and i can get a 10% on the tama-go and on the figurins because someone in my family works there it is a secret :angry:

i am getting a tamagotchi id for free but i might get the tama-go is it in stors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back