tamagotchi angel group hach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would keep the Angel, especially since yours is an American version. Just save up money for an Ocean or ask for it for your birthday or Christmas/Hanukkah.

hmmm well the oceans are very expensive and the angel is rare well i will keep it instead lol XD i whant to trade my tamagotchi music star for a tamagotchi v5.5 but no one whants to trade :wacko: hmm i will save the monny i might get the hexagontchi that some one is selling

I wouldn't get the Hexagontchi unless you can read Japanese. Yeah, it's cheaper on ebay, but there's so much more Japanese writing in it than in a TMGC+C or iD. It's based on a quiz show in Japan, and one game is a quiz where you have to answer a question. Kind of hard to do if you can't read Japanese. I would just save up some more and get a Color.

I wouldn't get the Hexagontchi unless you can read Japanese. Yeah, it's cheaper on ebay, but there's so much more Japanese writing in it than in a TMGC+C or iD. It's based on a quiz show in Japan, and one game is a quiz where you have to answer a question. Kind of hard to do if you can't read Japanese. I would just save up some more and get a Color.
hmmmm ok then lol i really whant a v5.5 thouhg :( so bad

hay my maruten evolved into tackoten the horibale care charecter yes now i need ojajetchinshi whatever his name is lol

I want to save up for a color x__x But I want a morino first

HOLY SHIZ MAN D< HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

I let the Tenshi Power drop to zero! I only fed it when it beeped! HOW DID I GET KODO-TEN D<

Well at least I can try for Ginjiro-tenshi. Cant remember who is name went xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to save up for a color x__x But I want a morino first
HOLY SHIZ MAN D< HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!

I let the Tenshi Power drop to zero! I only fed it when it beeped! HOW DID I GET KODO-TEN D<

Well at least I can try for Ginjiro-tenshi. Cant remember who is name went xD
omg that kind of like a glitch ok how i got the tokoten is by leaving it sick for 8 hours and then cure it and then just feed it 2 times and fill the other hearts only 2 and there

oh lol i left it that long on sick it might be a glich

nothing really new tacking really bad care of my tama hehehe really easy

dam it it died :D dum takoten DX oh well lol he was gona die anyways idrc lol XD i am going to hach again ugh have to restart i am going to restar tomorow he died poor takoten :( do really fell bad for the little guy teehee

yah :D lol hope i dont fail on getting the twins again

ok i restared it evolved into oboketin 2 and then to maruten so now i need to put it on pause need to go some where

Last edited by a moderator:
@LittleChocoWolf

IKR?! I took such bad care of my Maruten and it turned into Kodoten. Like, I kept the hearts at one, then they would empty out, then I would raise it one, and repeat. Maybe it was because when it was an Obaketchi 2 I had it's TP at 30, and when it turned into Maruten it gradually went down. But it didn't really get to 0 until a long time. Oh well, I'm looking forward to Ginjirotenshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back