Tamagotchi Camping :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takutotchi was amazed at Coffretchi's tent and felt a bit jealous. He asked Coffretchi if he could use a room but all her rooms were stuffed with her clothes and make-up. Takutotchi set up his tent which was an average one. It had space for four people and it had a giant closet where he would keep all his stuffed. He scattered his music CD's everywhere, but he all thought it wasn't the latest music, so he snuck into Coffretchi tent and used her Wifi code and he listened to D2's new single called " Lamp Posts"

Sweetietchi was late! She spent TOO MUCH time worrying about whether or not to take her 3TS XL or not. Sweetietchi finally decided yes and hurried off.

She caught up with her friends and unpacked her tent. It was full of all the stuff you need for camping! "Wow, your tent is amazing!" Said Mametchi, tripping over his tent pole.

Cofferitchi, all of a sudden, yelled: "WHY DOES YOUR TENT HAVE TO BE BETTER THAN MINE?!".

Little did the tamas know that wolfs were lurking in the bushes...

Tamacass, please do not control other people's characters. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mametchi was feeling hungry so he began to look through his stuff for a snack. He heard a weird growling sound, and at first he thought it was his belly, but then he noticed rustling in the bushes.

"Guys, do you hear that?" he asked.

Takutotchi looked in the bush and it was just a bunny that looked like Mimitchi B)

Coffretchi: "That bunny looked like she was getting out of the bush in a hurry!" Coffretchi said "Maybe, theres a super scary vampire in there! Well, I would let you all borrow my vampire repellent cream, but its nearly empty, and I mean, this beautiful complexion simply must come first! Maybe we could all hide in my dining room if a vampire jumps out the bushes, wouldn't that be exciting! Oh, if only I'd bought some Werewolf repellent, how useful it'd be if it ended up being a WEREWOLF not a VAMPIRE..." Coffretchi waffled on and on about silly things until another, louder growl was heard...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi: Lovelitchi
Appearance:
Lovelitchi_tama-heart.PNG

Personality: Sweet and shy as Lovelitchi, but bold and social as Lovelin, her pop star cover that no one knows, yet...
Likes: Music, cake, pink, dancing, and her best friend Melodytchi
Dislikes: People that are too full of themselves

"G-Guys, I'm kind of scared.." Memetchi mumbled, walking closer to the group. "All of you heard that, right?"

Sweetietchi: "Meep! I'm n-n-not s-so s-s-sure...." Sweetietchi stammered, running towards the group. "How about-"
Before she knew it, Sweetietchi was grabbed into a bush!

Takutotchi took out his Pocket Designer that he stole from Miraitchi and flew away to a magical wonderland

"Sweetietchi!" Memetchi exclaimed, trying to pull Sweetietchi out. "Someone help me, please!"

All of a sudden, Sweetietchi got grabbed by wolfs and they ran into the forest with Sweetietchi!

Tamagotchi: Kunotchi

Apperence: See profile pic

Personality: Stelthy, kind, and sometimes shy.

Dislikes: Jelly, Turkey, Being sick, Building, and Chores.

*Packs supplies and meets everyone in the woods* Hey! Where's Sweetiechi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kunotchi: Then we should go save her! *Runs into the forest after Sweetiechi and the wolves*

Takutotchi comes back and sees Sweetietchi in a cave, eating candy with them. Takutotchi was confused and threw a rock at her to see if she was real, but it was just a random hologram

Ack! HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the wolfs stop. they hear the other Tamas coming. they drop Sweetietchi and run into the forest, yelping.

Takutotchi flies over Sweetietchi and sees her. He gets rid of his wings and put his "stolen" Pocket Designer away and threw a rock at her, because he thought she was a hologram again but it wasn't...

Kunotchi: *Finally catches up with Sweetiechi* Sweetiechi! Are you alright? Let's get you back to the camp site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back