Tamagotchi Camping :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takutotchi ate a cupcake and had some soda and ignored everyone

Mametchi heard the scream and got out of his tent. "Coffretchi...?" he called softly, looking around for her. He crept into Himespetchi's tent but luckily was too worried to pay attention to her plush. "Himespetchi, I think something's out there! We need to warn the others!" he whispered to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Himespetchi throws out the plush outside "Huh wait there's something out there to be prepare we must bring something and that is a spoon (lol from the amazing world of gumball btw) spoons are evil XD" Himespetchi said.

"Kinotchi! At least you know what's going on. But why did Cofferitchi scream?"

Then, Sweetietchi heard the crash again. She and her friend followed it to find a human girl trying to fix her rocket!
Sweetietchi was horrified. "Wha... h-h-how did y-y-you get h-here..."

Takutotchi took out his Pocket Designer and made a dress and put it on Coffretchi so she would shut up

*Meanwhile, at Sweetietchi and Kinotchi...*

The human girl looked at the 2 Tamas silently. Then, The Tamas saw Cofferitchi inside the rocket!

"Cofferitchi!" Yelled Sweetietchi. But it was too late. The girl grabbed both Tamagotchis and shoved them in the rocket!
"HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cried Sweetietchi, loud enough to be heard from the camp.

Takutotchi used his pocket designer and threw a cupcake and the rocket fell down

Himespetchi grabs 2 spoons (XD) hand one to Mametchi but before she leaves she hides her Mametchi plush in her backpack and grabs a stick and pokes it to the floor.

The human sees the Tamagotchis. She grabs Takutotchi and throws his pocket designer away.

She runs off. "Oh no! Takutotchi!" Sweetietchi yells, running off.

Takutotchi runs back for his Pocket Designer and grabs it and he gets captured by the human

Memetchi randomly steps out of the tent, unaware of the situations which are currently happening. "Are y'all okay?" Memetchi says, bringing her book. Suddenly, the human grabs Memetchi in her hand. "Um, guys. I know who's not okay. It's me. Has anyone else been caught by this nasty human?"

Then, the human runs off with the 4 Tamagotchis in hand. Will Mametchi and Himespetchi save the Tamas?!

"Well, I guess this would probably mean the end of my life." Sweetietchi whined, her eyes filling with tears.

Then Sweetietchi remembered: She had her 3TS XL! She used it and transported everybody back to the campsite!

Kunotchi: "Thanks Sweetietchi! I thought we'd never make it. Do you think the human will come looking for us?"

"hm... maybe. But for now, I'm gonna play "Super Mame land 2: 6 golden coins" on my original Gameboy."

Sweetietchi walks to her tent and puts batteries in her Gameboy. Suddenly, a pixel Mametchi came out of the Gameboy!
"You have to be quiet! Don't tell anyone I'm here!" The pixel Mametchi said, covering Sweetietchi's mouth before she could scream.

Suddenly, the pixel mametchi slowly moves his hand from her mouth, gliding down her neck, tickling her fragile breasts, squeezing the fat rolls on her stomach, and moving his hand further south. He grips ahold tightly of Sweetiechi's crotch, using 1 finger to circle around the clit and then slowly going inside. Sweetiechi squirms around. "Let me go in," the pixel mametchi whispers.

Sweetiechi,quivering with fear, yells "No, get off!"

The pixel mametchi doesn't give a hoot. He uses his whole fist and shoves his arm up in tose guts. He hears a loud pop. "Dayum girl, was that yo cherry?"

Sweetiechi says nothing. She is frightened and in extrodinary pain from losing her virginity to mametchis fist.

Mametchi keeps going. He goes so far up in there that he saw his fist come out of Sweetiechis mouth. Surprised, he removes his arm from her vagina. He pulls down his pants, gets his penis erect, and proceeds to have intercourse with Sweetiechi's eye socket, since her vagina was fuuuuuucked up.

^ Thankyou, Pango!!! :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Wh - wha - yu - you - n - no - Mamet - tch - tchi - .... huh?"

Sweetietchi stared for a moment. Yep. The Mametchi sprite was still there. He was 1 inch high and completely black and white. "SHH! I just came to tell you that you need to get out of here NOW! It's not suitable in here!" Sweetietchi had a worried look on her face. The sprite was gone and Meloditchi was standing out there.

Too late for this boat to get another one?

Tamagotchi: Pianitchi
Appearance:
pianitchi-feat.png

Personality: A laid back girl who adds sound effects when she talks from her smapi. Cute and kind to everyone! Adorable personality, and a great music talent!

Dislikes: Mean people

As cute as a tama can be! :D

Sweetietchi was astonished. Then, she saw Pianitchi!
Sweetietchi ran up to her. "Hey, can you keep a secret..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back