Tamagotchi Camping :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pwew! That was close. Thanks girls!"
It's soon night time. Sweetietchi is in her tent playing "Super Mame 3D land" on her 3TS XL.

I should probably get my tent set up too. *Looks through bag* Here we go! *Sets up tent*

"SHOOT! I'm late whenever there's Mametchi there I am! now I heard wolves live here I better check my Himespe phone it said "Your not going to live in here" wait what does that mean :eek:"Himespetchi said.

Sweetietchi (For the 10th time) had a game over. "dang!" Yelled Sweetietchi.

Suddenly, she saw Himespetchi outside! "Himespetchi! ... why are you panicking?"

"Yeah, Himespetchi! Why are you panicking?! Is it because you forgot Make Vampires Scream Cream? Because I totally got that covered! I haven't got any Werewolf Away Spray, though, so if werewolves attack in the middle of the night I guess we're all dead! Maybe your Himespe phone broke? I bet Spaceytchi will be angry with you! I mean your phone is one-of-a-kind! My daddy won't let me have a phone, he says "ooh- you don't need one" and I'm like "but I dooo Daddy" and he's like "no you doooon't b/c I hate youuu" and then I cry and he's all "Stop being silly Coffretchi" and I'm all "OMG I soooo dislike you right now!" and then he gasps and then I flip my hair and walk out the house like a supermodel!" she gasped for air "and then I go and have coffee at the Music Cafe and cry and Patitchis all "aw noo don't cry!" and I'm like "but I gotta cry because I'm sad" and she's like "aw poor coffretchi" and then I like- cry more and she brings me a cake and some tea and then I feel better."

"Oh I mean oops! it's because I sorta was late and maybe thought you guys would think I might have ditched you but i'm here now I better set up my tent and uh Coffretchi why would Spaceytchi get mad I sorta made it" Himespetchi said.

"right..."
Sweetietchi is still suspicious. She forgets about it and goes back into her tent.

She then plays "Mame tennis open" on her 3TS XL.

Takutotchithrew a rock at Himespetchi but she wasn't a hologram. Takutotchi wanted to make sure everyone was real :blink:

Mametchi, who finally woke up from tripping over his own tent and going unconscious, looked around and saw Himespetchi. "Oh cool, it's great to see you here too!" :3

"Oh, Mametchi! it's about time you woke up. Do you know when we are going to sleep? My 3TS XL says the time is 10:30 PM."

Sweetietchi starts getting tired. She zips up her red tent and goes to sleep in her Daisy designed sleeping bag.

Takutotchi threw a rock at Sweetietchis 3TS and ate a cupcake.

The rock that Takutotchi threw just bounced off the tent.

Sweetietchi groaned and slept with her 3TS XL holding it.

Feels the rock thrown over "OW! wait was that Takutotchi? ahh! (GIGAKYUN XD) MAMETCHI! er I mean thanks for having me here :p" Himespetchi said then shortly gets inside her tent zips it up and starts hugging her Mametchi-doll and hopes Mametchi doesn't see it andsoonly falls asleep.

*CRASH*
"ACK! What was that?"
Sweetietchi hears a loud crash. She puts her 3TS XL on "Sensor mode" and goes outside to figure out what the crash was.

Kunotchi hears the noise just as she finishes setting up her tent. "What was that" she asked herself. She runs off to go find out what it was.

"Ladies- theres no need to fight because you all know Mametchi likes me the most" said Coffretchi, stepping out of her house with her hair in a towel and a pair of 'sleep-proof eyelash curlers' in her hands.

"Oh. The camps empty." she said "But- somebody must be here?" a rustle rang in her ears as if it had been a bomb that had just exploded. She heard the snap of a twig and a low growl.

"Who- who's there?"

A large headed, yellow figure stepped in front of her.

"Oh- Mametchi its just you." she whispered "Ma- ma- mametchi no- no mametchi wait you're not mam-"

A loud scream rang through the forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back