Tamagotchi Camping :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^; Yeah, sure! Sorry about that. XP

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, Kunotchi! You can keep a secret!"
Sweetietchi tells Kunotchi about the Mametchi sprite and how they wouldn't survive here. "Maybe we should tell our friends?"

Sweetietchi suddenly sees a bright light. "EEEEK! It's a monster, a monster!!!" Squealed Sweetietchi, hiding behind Kunotchi.

Kunotchi: "Don't just stand there, RUN!" Kunotchi grabs Sweetietchi's arm and they run back to the campsite to warn everyone.

Sweetietchi stopped. She sensed something. "Everybody's gone!"
She hurried to her tent to get all her stuff. Sweetietchi suddenly saw something in her tent! "Wha - what - he - hel - help - you - you're - th - the - HUMAN?!"
her squeal shook the forest trees.

"I've got you now, Little ONE!"
Sweetietchi screamed: "HELP, HELP ME! ANYBODY!" As the creature dragged her away.

Himespetchi was the creature's next target.

OH NO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Takutotchi got bored and left the camp because there was so much drama associated with the girls. He flew to Mongolia and continued his adventures there

I am out of the RP

Kunotchi: "Sweetietchi!" Kunotchi races after Sweetietchi and the beast. "I should travel through the treetops so the beast won't see me coming." *Jumps up into the trees*

"Oh no! Himespetchi! Kunotchi! Run!"

Suddenly, the creature stopped. Sweetietchi looked up. It was a bear! Suddenly, it heard Kunotchi coming. The bear put down Sweetietchi softly and ran off. "Oh, Kunotchi! I can't take it anymore! I really think I should go home." Gasped Sweetietchi, grabbing Kunotchi's hand. They walked back to the camp together and Sweetietchi got ready to pack her bags.

^ Tamastar133, Are you out of the role play? Leave a comment in my status if you are!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Soon, Sweetietchi packed up all her stuff. She said goodbye to all her friends and left in her Mini jet. "I'll miss you all!"

Sweetietchi suddenly flew out to space. She actually lived on Mariogotchi planet! "It was a great experience, I cant wait to go again!"
That night, on Mariogotchi planet, Sweetietchi looked up in the night sky. It was all full of stars. Then, she saw a constellation of all her camping friends!
"HUH?!"

- The end of Sweetietchi's Tama tale...

I'm out of the RP! It was fun!

@ Tamacass yes I am the plot has been getting quite random so Himespetchi leaves I'm out too guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kunotchi: "Well it looks like I'm all alone."

Kunotchi gets word of a crime in China. "I bet my Ninja skills can help stop the crime in China!" Kunotchi travels to China to put her ninja skills to use.

I'm out of the RP too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back