TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
r u sure that you saw V3 and not V2 or V1???!!!???!!!??? :puroperatchi: also if they DID come out with a V3 the would probably have a commercial 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i also checked out the TRU website and i didnt see the V3. it might be joke mail or something....

Well I live in Victoria in Australia and tell me this, did they have a hawian and camoflage skin on them 'cos those would be V2s! My friends have some of those! Anyway some store people don't know a thing! :huh:

Its hard on me when i knoe thats its a real v3 and no1 really belives me... i have a mini

HELLO! I'm not lieing! My mum 'actually' asked them, she got a version 2 and the catalogue and asked "is this the same one?" (pointing to the version 3) and the lady said "No, thats a version 2, the version 3's will be in stock a few weeks before christmas" I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS!
RAD! i well belive -_- :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Its hard on me when i knoe thats its a real v3 and no1 really belives me... i have a mini
Nobody believes you because you were scammed. It's not your fault. The blame goes on the TRU staff for telling you that there were V3's, and the people who put together the TRU catalogue for trying to pass off a V2 as a V3. If BanDai were making a V3 we would've heard about it from them.

And Suki D, there is no V4 or V5. The ones on eBay are fake.

WELL, ON THIS ONE WEBSITE, THEY SAY THE TAMAGOTCHI I HAVE, THE ONE WITH THE LOLLIPOPS ON IT, IS A V3, BUT ON THE PACKAGE, IT SAID V2????DO THE V3'S REALLY EXIST??????AT LEAST IN THE US?????IF IN OTHER COUNTRIES, THAN YOU CAN LIST THOSE COUNTRIES ONTHIS POST!!!!!!PLEASE REPLY WITH INFO!!!!!!I KNOW EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!! :D :D :wacko: :unsure: B)

no, they do not exist dont always belive wat u hear ok?check out bell sprouts website 4 more info on tama myths :)

Well in the US, I don't think we have them out. Well, I think I'm sure we don't have them out yet. There's A LOT of fake V3's though. In eBay, there's millions of them.

They havn't been released yet. The V2 images were more than likely used on these websites as place-holders seeing as they don't actually have images of the new designs.

My friend has the exact same girl color and its a V2!!!!! Srry but you were scamed completley

This is of course not true. Toys'R'us has stocked of Version 2 and we hardly even know everying about Version2 let alone bandai making another completely new tama. Which I would not be happy with because I would have to take care of three tama's *rolls eyes* PLUS there is still Version 2 codes to be released AND the grow charts are still not 100% correct/complete without the secret characters.

Tamagotchi mini is REALLY mini lol![/GREEN]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah right probably in australia but in england there is no such thing as tama mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back