Tamagotchi v9 Idea List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's one problem with listing ideas; as fun and exciting as it may be, the more you list ideas, the less likely a Tamagotchi will contain those ideas. For legal reasons, Bandai can't accept ideas from people who aren't employed by Bandai, especially not for free.

Nonetheless, the list looks interesting. It would be nice to have a fan-made Tamagotchi (and if anyone remembers the EdisonNation thing then you'll know that for a short time it was possible), but it just won't happen, unless another event like that happens, in which case this list is perfect because it means that Tamatalk as a group can submit their idea. We tried that over on Tama-Zone, got quite a few ideas (some of which were conflicting, unfortunately), but never sent off the ideas.

maybe the v9 should be a comeback of the previous tama's to the ones now, and have characteristics of each one and lots of characters from then and now

it is true though that is a lot of data space its a great idea i agree but its impossible unless its the ultimate ultra rare limited edition tama then yeah its possible

I've got something.

GREETING CARDS: When you select the shop option, there will be a shop which has different types of cards like "Merry Christmas" cards or "Happy Halloween" cards or Birthday cards. There will be an option to wrap the greeting card up and send it to a Tamagotchi that you are connecting to. You can also be able to send the greeting card with an item of your choice. For Example:You send A Birthday Greeting Card with a Birthday Cake to the Tamagotchi you've connected to. The other Tamagotchi will recieve a present box, and when you press "B" on it - it automatically opens. Then, the birthday cake will appear and will go into your food option, and the Greeting Card will open and will have a different music, and will go into your item box where you can view it any time you like.

Awesome ideas everyone!

It would be cute if, like the V4, you could take your Tamagotchi to school and work but they could also make friends at school that sometimes come over to play. ^_^

Wi-Fi connection would be used over local lan or bluetooth. Most likely bluetooth.

I AM LOVING THIS!!!!!

everyone has such great Ideas no new ones from me though, I'll keep brain storming.

Oh yeah! Once in a while, the ugly robber would come like in the v4 except if you pressed the B button or tapped him (if you are using touch controls) he would go away.

And more about the iphone app: When you open it up, you can register a tama to an iphone using bluetooth. And once they are registered you can take care of your tama anywhere, even far away. So lets say you leave your tama at home but you brought your iphone, you can just take care of it that way!

Or that you can buy bigger houses or different types like a bungalow, a tent, apartment, house, mansion,...

Oh yes and the bathing and the teeth brushing should come back from the tama-go :) !!

yesh, YESH! And I just had another idea when my Tama-Go died today.

When you reset after putting in batteries, you won't loose your stats.

Oh i just thought of something, maybe a way to have different hairstyles?

Also maybe if you plant a lot of vegetables, you can combine them in a dish? So that you can make a healthy pie or smoothie or anything???

A cooking game in it???

I have just two Ideas.

Instead of Bluetooth, you have a code, like a PC code. It can be used for three purposes:

1-- The Ipod/Iphone app.

2-- Tamatown.

3-- Registering other tamas!

number three will also be a lot like the 3DS' Streetpass. Onve you register a Tama, whenever you pass it on the street or something it will automatically connect, give and reecieve presents, and interact. It will also update on their evolutions, new items, etc.

Also, much like in the Paper Mario series, you can go to the Chef's place and cook up your own foods using dishes you have.

Also, connections should be to all color Tamas, but not the Connections/Connexions.

Different rooms in your house! I (think) this is in the ID-L already.

For instance: A kitchen, where you could cook up dishes and foods.

Maybe a bathroom? Instead of sitting on the toilet, it would run to the bathroom.

Competitions

The tamagotchi should come with wi-fi connection, it's cheap and practical. So you can connect your tamagotchi with an friend over the internet ( using some kind of codes like the Nintendo ones ) and compete in some contests and tournaments like beauty, running, intelligence, eating ( XD ) and more...that would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back