Tamagotchi v9 Idea List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea, for all of you that play Webkinz.

You know how you can mix foods to make new ones? I think you would be able to buy a blender or stove from the Tama Depot and use it to cook up foods you've bought. For instance, if you have uncooked chicken from the store, you'll have to cook it in the oven.

Or if you mix Flour, Eggs, and Cake Mix, you could get a cake.

Also, connections should be to all color Tamas, but not the Connections/Connexions.
Why not? I think all infrared Tamagotchis should be able to connect to the Tamagotchi V9.

I have an idea, for all of you that play Webkinz.

You know how you can mix foods to make new ones? I think you would be able to buy a blender or stove from the Tama Depot and use it to cook up foods you've bought. For instance, if you have uncooked chicken from the store, you'll have to cook it in the oven.

Or if you mix Flour, Eggs, and Cake Mix, you could get a cake.
Is that kind of like the EnTama (or so I hear, I don't have an EnTama)? (I enjoy Webkinz, but Tamagotchi is better in a quite a few ways and I've kind of neglected my Webkinz a bit. I should get back into it!)

Have you ever heard of a kickstarter project? It's pretty much where you open up a donation pool and let others donate to it, only thing is you could do one of two things.

1. Set a goal, perhaps say one one thousand dollars or something, once you get all that money, show Bandai America, and then donate it to a charity that the TamaTalker's can choose.

2. Actually find a developing team that could actually MAKE a new Tamagotchi! Buy the licensing rights of the name Tamagotchi and the characters, and then make this Tama without Bandai. Use the donation pool so that TamaTalker's can donate and the prototype and development of the product. Once the product is made you can sell it online or perhaps show Bandai so that they could market it (if they would do that I don't really think so.)

The prizes donating could be like:

Donate $800 or more and get the new Tamagotchi Generation free!

Donate $100 or more and get a (whatever version doesn't matter) free!

Donate $50 or more and receive this Tamagotchi Poster!

Donate $30 or more and get your name on the waiting list for being the first to buy a Tamagotchi Generation!

This is just an idea but I like it.

Have you ever heard of a kickstarter project? It's pretty much where you open up a donation pool and let others donate to it, only thing is you could do one of two things.

1. Set a goal, perhaps say one one thousand dollars or something, once you get all that money, show Bandai America, and then donate it to a charity that the TamaTalker's can choose.

2. Actually find a developing team that could actually MAKE a new Tamagotchi! Buy the licensing rights of the name Tamagotchi and the characters, and then make this Tama without Bandai. Use the donation pool so that TamaTalker's can donate and the prototype and development of the product. Once the product is made you can sell it online or perhaps show Bandai so that they could market it (if they would do that I don't really think so.)

The prizes donating could be like:

Donate $800 or more and get the new Tamagotchi Generation free!

Donate $100 or more and get a (whatever version doesn't matter) free!

Donate $50 or more and receive this Tamagotchi Poster!

Donate $30 or more and get your name on the waiting list for being the first to buy a Tamagotchi Generation!

This is just an idea but I like it.
$800= the generation.

Yep, that makes sense XP.

I've heard of kickstarter, but in case you haven't noticed...

Bandai doesn't care about Tamas anymore.

1. They shutdown TamaTown

2. They wont respond to any Tama-related messages

3. No new tamas!

Also, new idea yay!

There would be hundreds of characters, but guys, how are you gonna get them all?

The Adoption Center, of course.

Adopt any kind of character that's onsale. How the shop works is that it chooses random characters for you to buy, (or get for free if it's a new generation). If you already have a tama, the adopted one would live with it, and their Hungry and Happy hearts would be linked.

You can have two tamas at a time, and when they get married you can move the adopted tamas into another house and visit them from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant Bandai could be involved, and if they don't care then we can buy the rights to use Tamagotchi from them since they don't care.

Sorry for the giga bump, but I was thinking:

You know how the Tamagotchi P's is coming out, where your tama can go to school with you?

What if those features were in the Tama Generations?

When turning it on and setting your birthday, you can set your school times and sleep times. This way your Tamagotchi can virtually be where you are!

Also, if you are an older Tamagotchi fan, and you have an adult Tama, you can go to the...

JOB EMPLOYMENT CENTER!!!

There are severla part-time jobs you can get, and you can set the time that they work so that they work while you work! Simple!

You won't have to take care of them for this period, because they can use the restroom and eat in a cafeteria.

I was also thinking that you could go to a resturant, like McDonalds?

Oh, and the sleepytime feature to put your Tama to sleep during naptime or bedtime? Turn on the mobile that gently spins around and around and rub your Tama's tummy gently to put it to sleep. It's pretty cute.

Not sure if its already included but I'd like a pedometer to be included into the tamagotchi, and with it you'd unlock milestones and prizes for your tamagotchi. Milestones would be like '1000 steps taken, tama gets sporty outfit' or '3000 steps taken super special hidden game unlocked'. Then once all the milestones are unlocked steps could just reward you with mystery bags that have a chance of anything from treats, money, or a random stat boost token.

It would be fun to have something on the tama that would require you to be active with it.

Not sure if its already included but I'd like a pedometer to be included into the tamagotchi, and with it you'd unlock milestones and prizes for your tamagotchi. Milestones would be like '1000 steps taken, tama gets sporty outfit' or '3000 steps taken super special hidden game unlocked'. Then once all the milestones are unlocked steps could just reward you with mystery bags that have a chance of anything from treats, money, or a random stat boost token.

It would be fun to have something on the tama that would require you to be active with it.
Oh, like the TamaWalkie and Arukotch versions. Pedometer pets are really fun, TamaWalkie travels across North America based on your steps, trying to find pieces of their ufo that shattered into a zillion pieces (they've got imagination). It would be great to have a TamaWalkie with color pixels.

I don't have an Arukotch, but on this one, a girl Tamagotchi walks around looking for boys and treats, a bit shallow, but probably fun, imo.

That would be fun to incorporate into the ideal Tamagotchi.

I have an idea for an option that gets tama in the "fast mode", but I'm not talking about faster growth or anything like that, no. It just makes animations of cleaning, bathing, planting seeds etc quicker, for instances if you're at school and need to get things quickly done. I would appreciate that option because I like to watch all the cute animations but they last a bit too long, for instance it's hard to clean up and wash an iD L on the end of the pause at school...

That sounds seriously awesome, just like a Pokewalker. And here are my suggestions for more neat features: it has color like an iD L and infared connection

I just got my tama ID L sadly it arrived broken (dang USPS -.-) so it keeps beeping and I cant see the screen to know whats wrong with it, but I came up with another idea!

Schedule Feature

This would have it so you could set up a time schedule that works with your days (for those of us who go to school or work)

-Time Setting 1 Sleep: You can pick an 8-9 hour time period during the day that it will sleep by picking the start time so it sleeps when you sleep. (I work grave shifts so often I sleep during the day. This would be nice!

-8 hour Daycare/School/Work Setting: This would be an optional time setting that you could turn on in the schedule menu setting a start time for when it will go to daycare/school/work. After 8 hours it will come home.

It would also be neat if its daily schedule counted into its meters to determine what tama it grows into. You'd be able to change the schedules at any time but if you change the sleep meter the tama would take naps through out the day to make up for the sleep change.

USB/Infared Accessory (Would allow more customization, and language change)

Also maybe a USB-Infared accessories sold separately that would allow people to connect to eachother online, and give you more access to your downloading section without the use of a phone. It could come on a sort of USB stick with a tamagotchi theme to it with a keychain so you can hang it on your tama. Maybe have a built in 'studio' game so you can create your own wallpapers. Or even a system so you can swap in a language option so you can get language files made by other fans and swap it out or even re-write your own for it.

It would just need an alphabetical format, then you'd go down all the dialog in the game to translate it or re-write it, then have a re-written tama. Bandai wouldn't have to translate it at all with the community making their own translation files. Then to change it just download a translation file and alphabet format, throw it in the folder on your computer and choose a language swap through your USB.

Schedule Feature
Please don't take this response as being 'antagonistic' or what; just contributing to a healthy discussion ---

When you take care of real-life pets, you "alter" your schedule for them and make adjustments. You can't tell your dog/cat to "hibernate" or "stop growing" while you're at work or doing something else. What you do is prepare something to make sure that they are well-taken care of during your absence, and make up for it once you're back. Tamagotchi is made to mimic these real-life concepts - and time management is one of the challenges and perks of taking care of a pet, be it a real-life or a virtual one. :)

Back on topic, if I am to contribute an idea for a possible V9, I'd like for it to have smoother animations. The 2fps animation for the Tamagotchi is fun, but not fun enough :p

I'll go over my idea again about the sleepytime feature to put your Tama to sleep during naptime or bedtime. Turn on the mobile that gently spins around and around and rub your Tama's tummy gently to put it to sleep. It's pretty cute.

Feel free to pull ideas from this concept (Tamagotchi VIBE) I mocked up about a year ago. Here are a few pictures, but if you'd like to read up on the features, the topic can be FOUND HERE. (It's now a locked topic)

So far this V9 sounds very interesting. Lots of great ideas! Can't wait to see what other ideas everyone else comes up with. :)

packaging2-1.jpg
logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back