Tamagotchi v9 Idea List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to pull ideas from this concept (Tamagotchi VIBE) I mocked up about a year ago. Here are a few pictures, but if you'd like to read up on the features, the topic can be FOUND HERE. (It's now a locked topic)

So far this V9 sounds very interesting. Lots of great ideas! Can't wait to see what other ideas everyone else comes up with. :)

(snip)
Get the thread unlocked or reposted =o can we start a petition through change.org to try and get Bandai America to look at this more? Maybe if they marketed to teens and young adults with the promise of facebook and twitter features we can get them to start on something similar :B

Another suggestion:

Non-Language Tamagotchis. With the new graphics of the colored tamagotchi's it would be possible to remove language altogether as it doesnt contribute hugely to the gameplay as many people who buy japanese ones who dont speak japanese would know. A Non-Language Tama would make it more likely for us to get one that is being marketed all over. It would communicate with Emote Bubbles, pictures, and actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think unlocking the Tamagotchi VIBE topic will make any difference, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. Like I mentioned previously, I included pictures and a link from that topic as a contribution to this new "V9" Tamagotchi idea list.

Please also keep in mind that Bandai has a "no idea submission" policy. If Bandai wants to create something new, they will do it on their own terms. All we can do is influence them through example...and that example is us expressing creativity, generating positive discussion, and creating interesting and forward-thinking topics such as this one.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think unlocking the Tamagotchi VIBE topic will make any difference, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. Like I mentioned previously, I included pictures and a link from that topic as a contribution to this new "V9" Tamagotchi idea list.

Please also keep in mind that Bandai has a "no idea submission" policy. If Bandai wants to create something new, they will do it on their own terms. All we can do is influence them through example...and that example is us expressing creativity, generating positive discussion, and creating interesting and forward-thinking topics such as this one.

:)
So I cant go to their corporate office and throw tamagotchis at them while screaming insanely? =(

When I started this topic, I had no idea everyone would come and post their ideas, I thought this was stupid! FOUR PAGES! Thanks much guys!

And graficks, that looks like an awesome mockup.

Here is a new idea. Maybe better for a specific Tamagotchi baby, but I think a motion sensor and light sensor would add another dynamic. Making it so you have to be careful not to wake your baby by turning on the lights or being ruff with the egg.

We forgot one thing, guys... ;)

What is the name of the Tamagotchi?

Well, I'd prefer something not too simple but not too complex. Any ideas?

Guys, if you look at the older posts, the name is the Tamagotchi Generations. :p

It's getting kind of hard to find information with so many posts! So from here on out, I am renaming this idea list to

TAMAGOTCHI ULTRA!

I love everything we've posted here, but with all these features there would have to be room to fit all of the data, wires, etc, lots of elecronics, and not to mention it would cost about as much money as one can make of the tamagotchi v6!

One thing id love in a tama..is a back light! But have it still b black pixels the tama appears as. And it b nice if the tamas had more details.. so they use just a bit more pixels on the screens scale. That be nice.. (..kinda like the tama-go but a bit more detailed) And the last thing id like to see is if each tama had a few different personalities. Like one is mischievious and one is sweet and the next ones shy. It should be completely random. Thats what i think the new versions are all missing.

Tamagotchi v9: Zombigotchi!

The game would start out like a completely normal Tamagotchi Connection. You would raise it from a baby, to kid, to teen, and then adult and have the standard skill point games. THEN you make the ultimate life-changing decision :eek: You can let the tama get married and continue having normal generations OR you can raise the tama to an oldie until it dies of old age and becomes.... a ZOMBIE!

As a zombie it'd be an entirely different experience. There'd be zombie games, like biting people or not falling in graves. You would buy normal tamagotchis for your zombigotchi to eat, and when its an adult it can either get married to a zombie and have ZOMBIE BABIES (and continuing zombie generations), or you can keep raising it until it dies (again) from neglect. After this, restarting the game would result in a normal tamagotchi again. The whole thing is like a double, two-in-one game and I think it'd be super awesome and great for an older audiance ^^ I would probably buy like 1000000 of them xD Here's some a pic of what some of the gotchis might look like as zombies =3

Cooking: There could be recipes we can cook and solve. Also there could be recipes released every few days on tamatalk and one ingrident is given away and we figure out the other ingridents. We could also buy a cook book at the shop ( There could be like 10 diffrent ones) and they some of the recipies in there.

Color: This version should be in color since not a lot of tamagotchi`s are in color.

Connecting: You can connect with any version of tamma Familitchi,v1,angelotchi,Idl,v6 you name it!

Cartoon Conecting: Before the tamagotchi cartoon starts there will be a picture of a tamagotchi generation and it could go "Beeeeeep" Then it will send a code to your tama generation. You get a gift based on the episode you are watching. You can only do this once with each epsisode, with 10 a limit a day.After 10 it will not work until the next day.

Songs: The tamagotchi songs (like lovely day by Lovelin) can connect with the tamagotchi generation. You go online and listen to the song then before it starts you here "Beeeeeep" Then your tamagotchi generation would dance to the music and taka out a mic and look like it`s singing and will get a gift. If you pull it away from the computer the song will still be there untill it ends. You can do it once with each song with the limit as 10 songs a day. After 10 it will not work until the next day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever heard of a kickstarter project? It's pretty much where you open up a donation pool and let others donate to it, only thing is you could do one of two things.

1. Set a goal, perhaps say one one thousand dollars or something, once you get all that money, show Bandai America, and then donate it to a charity that the TamaTalker's can choose.

2. Actually find a developing team that could actually MAKE a new Tamagotchi! Buy the licensing rights of the name Tamagotchi and the characters, and then make this Tama without Bandai. Use the donation pool so that TamaTalker's can donate and the prototype and development of the product. Once the product is made you can sell it online or perhaps show Bandai so that they could market it (if they would do that I don't really think so.)

The prizes donating could be like:

Donate $800 or more and get the new Tamagotchi Generation free!

Donate $100 or more and get a (whatever version doesn't matter) free!

Donate $50 or more and receive this Tamagotchi Poster!

Donate $30 or more and get your name on the waiting list for being the first to buy a Tamagotchi Generation!

This is just an idea but I like it.
How much would it even cost to buy the licsence? Wouldn`t it be too much money, even when donating? Plus the new company needs to put a lot of memory into a tiny device if it is going to have everything form the other versions + more. I know it`s just an idea but if it were to happen wouldn`t it be a little.... complicated?

Tamagotchi v9: Zombigotchi!

The game would start out like a completely normal Tamagotchi Connection. You would raise it from a baby, to kid, to teen, and then adult and have the standard skill point games. THEN you make the ultimate life-changing decision :eek: You can let the tama get married and continue having normal generations OR you can raise the tama to an oldie until it dies of old age and becomes.... a ZOMBIE!

As a zombie it'd be an entirely different experience. There'd be zombie games, like biting people or not falling in graves. You would buy normal tamagotchis for your zombigotchi to eat, and when its an adult it can either get married to a zombie and have ZOMBIE BABIES (and continuing zombie generations), or you can keep raising it until it dies (again) from neglect. After this, restarting the game would result in a normal tamagotchi again. The whole thing is like a double, two-in-one game and I think it'd be super awesome and great for an older audiance ^^ I would probably buy like 1000000 of them xD Here's some a pic of what some of the gotchis might look like as zombies =3
Not a good idea because when a 4 year old is raising it and their oldie dies (since they probably can`t read the instructions) They will scream at zombie blood tama`s and ghost on the screen. That wouldn`t be a good idea because those kids might eventually have nightmares of Giant flesh eating tama`s and Ghost trying to get them into zombies. The next day the child will look at the tama, pour water on it, and throw it out the window because they are so scared of " Flesh eating tama monsters" trying to eat them. Even I would get nightmares about that.

Maybe not for little kids but I think it'd be pretty awesome if they were making them more for a teen audiance ^^ plus i would love having a flesh-eating zombigotchi... heh heh =3

Maybe not for little kids but I think it'd be pretty awesome if they were making them more for a teen audiance ^^ plus i would love having a flesh-eating zombigotchi... heh heh =3
Gosh, that's brutal...

I'd never be able to buy live tamagotchis for my zombiegotchi to actually eat. :angry:

Besides, I think Otokitchi is scary enough as she is :mellow:

Maybe they could just buy body parts then lol or they could buy dishes that have to do with brainz like a brain sandwich or braingetti xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back