Tamagotchi v9 Idea List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Hot Topic would carry the Zombie-Gotch... That would be a bit creepy for younger kids. Hot Topic being who they are, could hold it up to a certain glow.... Most parents don't buy young kids stuff in there...

I wouldn't mind seeing something with random fairies in it. Not like the Giga Fairy or the Tinkerbell Flower/Online game/DS game/ just simple magic. Grow them by regular play (like a tama) then what you play, it is like elements. Fire, water...etc. then they turn into a certain one by care and play. (games based on elements) Name would be something like... Tama Elemental, Tama-soul, Tama-Fairy ...

The only issue would be explaining the Ura in the 4.5. These characters would be more human or more...fluffy?

Yea exactly =) it'd be for teens lol I know a bunch of ppl who'd love to raise a cute little zombiiee ^^ especially with all these new zombie movies like Warm Bodies and World War Z coming out I bet they'd get popular in Hot Topic

Yes its not like they're going to make it =P I just personally I think it'd be pretty awesome raising my own little zombehh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back